Chapter 10.5: Hidden Intentions

Unseen

Almost all of my stories have a dark side (this one included) It has been part of the plot from the very beginning, in fact i've had this chapter written since about "chapter 5".

 

Anywho, I dislike unhappy endings so this story will be happy, even if it is upseting for a while. Hope i dont lose any readers -__-   

 

Minzy sat perched on the edge of Taemin’s bed while he got dressed; the redhead was a fiery mess of anger since he found out Minho was lying to him.

“Yeah,” she sighed into the phone, “I don’t wanna go but I don’t really have a choice.”

“It’s alright,” Jiyong responded over the phone, “just be careful. Call me if you have any problems. I’ll come get you right away.”

She smiled, “thanks. I will.”

Just as she hung up the phone Taemin came barreling out of the bathroom; he was muttering nonsense to himself as he dialed a number.

“Now you listen here you little !” He shouted over the phone, Taemin motioned for Minzy to follow him. Taemin continued to berate the person on the other end while he pushed his confused stepbrother towards the car.

 

Taemin had Kibum drive to Sulli’s and with their help, effectively kidnapped her. They were currently situated on her bed alternating between arguing with eachother and Minzy.

“You’re going.”

“No.”

“Yes,” Sulli stared in the mirror and fixed her hair, “get dressed or I will strip you myself.”

Minzy clenched her teeth, “I hate you both”

“Is he going to be there?”

“Yes,” Sulli groaned, “I don’t understand why you’re so pissed about it though.”

Taemin pursed his lips, “lying is bad.”

She grumbled to herself as she pulled a simple purple spaghetti strap dress over her head. Back in her room Taemin was sprawled on her bed. Both him and Sulli looked fabulous, Minzy felt plain in comparison. Taemin had on tight white jeans, black half boots and a sleeveless leopard print top. Sulli on the other hand had on a bright pink boat neck, half shirt, a black miniskirt and pink wedge heels.

Pouting Minzy slipped on a pair of black, heeled oxfords and stood up, “lets go before I change my mind.”

“Ah, fabulous,” Taemin winked at her, “wearing some y underwear?”

“Don’t be a .”

Taemin shrugged and walked out of the room. Sulli stopped beside Minzy, “you look good.”

 

~

Minzy sighed and pushed her hair back, the house was packed and the music was killing her ears. Sulli had disappeared somewhere within the first few minutes while Taemin was lounging on a couch with a half empty drink in hand.

Everyone she didn’t know was at this house party. Rolling her eyes Minzy made her way through the house, slowly sipping on her drink.

After strolling through the house a few times Minzy plopped down beside Taemin. “Where is he?” Taemin whined.

“Maybe you should actually get up and look?”

Taemin sighed and lolled his head to the side, “find him for me?”

Minzy walked another loop around the house and ended up in the kitchen where she finally spotted the lanky man. There weren’t many people in the kitchen, just Minho, herself and two other guys. Minho was leaning against the counter talking to one of the guys.

“You’re in trouble.”

“Hm?”

Minzy rolled her eyes and pulled Minho’s arm leading him back to Taemin. The boy was still on the couch, obviously buzzed.

“Minho!” His eyes lit up for a moment and then a frown settled on his face, “wait. I’m mad at you.”

“Well I’m mad at you too,” he flopped down beside Taemin on the couch.

“What’d I do?”

Minzy groaned and balanced on the armrest listening to the banter; even in his muddled constitution Taemin was trying to put up a fight.

“You were going to go on a date with a guy,” Minho grumbled, “that’s something you should have told me.”

“What? That I like guys? Yeah, sure, and have you run away?”

“I-I wouldn’t have,” Minho blubbered.

“You guys are idiots,” Minzy rubbed her forehead, “just get to the point.”

Minho squinted his eyes and pushed Minzy off the couch, “go away.”

“Fine,” she pointed her finger at the dark haired man, “don’t take advantage of the boozed up boy. I’ll be watching you.”

She stuck around, watching them for a while, but they just continued to bicker back and forth. Shaking her head she walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. The man previously talking to Minho was still in the kitchen chatting casually with another guy.

“Hello,” he grinned at Minzy, “so why was Minho in trouble?”

“Huh?”

“I’m Seungri, this is my house. Liking the party?”

Minzy shrugged, “I’m not much of a socialite. I’m only here cause I was pulled along.”

“Still, you should try to enjoy yourself, don’t you think?”

She smiled at him and took another sip of her drink.

 

 

 

~

Minzy giggled and spun around in Seungri’s arms as the bass thumped. Taemin and Minho had been gone for about an hour but that wasn’t stopping her from having a good time.

“I think I’ve had too much to drink,” she laughed, “everything’s spinny and blurry.”

“Well maybe if you stopped spinning around.”

“Haha, you’re right,” Minzy braced herself against the dark haired man, “but I don’t feel so good.”

“Alright,” Seungri heaved Minzy up, “let’s take you somewhere to relax.”

“Yeshir.”

Seungri carried the limp girl up to the second floor and into the bedroom.  Yawning Minzy flopped down onto the plush bed and curled into a ball. Someone yelled for Seungri back downstairs and he quickly disappeared from the room. Feeling the bed give way beside her she opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar face. His strawberry blonde hair had fallen over his eyes, his mouth pulled into a sadistic smile. His face was suddenly inches from hers and getting closer.

“Who are you?”

The boy’s smirk widened.

“W-what are you doing?”

The boy remained silent with a wicked look on his face, she sobered up instantly but the fuzziness and passiveness remained.

Oh, no…please…