Chapter Nine

What is love?

“Flight to Jeju is now boarding. We will now call up First class to board.” Was said through the speakers.

 

*I can do this! I CAN DO THIS!* Raemi said to herself while pumping up her fists not to high so people wont be looking at her weirdly.

 

As she was boarding, her hands started to sweat and anxiety started to wash over her. Going down the ramp she started to sweat a bit.

 

Soon everyone was boarded and the plane was soon to depart. She was seated in the middle of Hoya and Myungsoo.

 

“Don’t worry everything will be okay.” Hoya said while grabbing Raemi’s hand. He smiled to her and she uneasily smiled back at him.

 

As they were departing, Raemi gripped harder onto Hoya’s hand. While Myungsoo on the other hand was actually Jealous.

 

Ever since the ride has started he has been jealous because Hoya had been holding onto your hand through the ride.

 

Aish, why am i feeling jealous? We're only friends right? Heart please tell me I don't have these feelings for her...

 

Myungsoo's thoughts were a mess. He couldn't tell whether he liked Mimi or not. On the other side, however, Hoya was happy, he got to hold Raemi's HAND!!

 

Her hands are treambling.. Hoya started to rub his thumb against her hand assuring her that it will be okay. Mimi, its alright, I'm here. He thought to himself while their hands were still attached.

 

Soon the airplane was taking off. Myungsoo saw she still wasn't at ease so he gave her the other ear piece of his ear phone. Raemi looked over at Myungsoo and smiled.

 

She gladly accepted it. Myungsoo took hold of her other hand interlacing it and looked away while giving her a reassuring squeeze. Raemi was looking at her hand that was interlaced with Myungsoo's.

 

She slightly blushed and looked at Myungsoo, smiling like and Idiot. I'm glad to have him, She looked over at Hoya and I'm glad to have and older brother like Hoya, too.

 

Soon her anxiety was gone, but her heart was still fluttering to the touch of Myungsoo's hand.

 

 

---------------------------------


 

 They finally have arrived to the beautiful villa that the Nams' owned.  *sigh* "WHERE HERE!" Raemi said while stretching herself while going out of the big SUV.

The warm breeze hitting her skin with the scent of the ocean. The villa was very close to the ocean. They had a bar and beach chairs with umbrella's sitting along the beach waiting for people to occupy them.

 

Mrs. Nam stepped out of the car and said "The grouping of rooms will be up to you. Here are the envelopes for each room, two in each room." She said while giving the envelopes to Raemi. 

 

"Neh!" They all said while hauling their luggage. Minyoung and Raemi shared a room, which had the best view of the beach. The groupings were, Sunggyu & Woohyun, Sungyeol & Myungsoo, and Hoya, Dongwoo, & Sungjong in one.

 

After getting settled it was about noon time and the weather was great. hmmm. WE SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH! Mimi thought to herself. As if Raemi's Mother heard her, her mother knocked on her nor saying

"Get ready to go to the beach!" Raemi and Minyoung had some kind of telepathy and ran up to each other and started jumping on their bed. "YAAAY!! BEAAACH~" They both squealed. And decided to get ready. 

 

While Raemi was rummaging her bag, she found two swim suits. A light blue colored one and a salmon colored swim suit.

 

 

        

 

One was actually Minyoung's she left it at Raemi's house when they bought it during the summer. "Unnie! Catch!" Raemi said while throwing the salmon colored one to Minyoung.

 

"why didn't you tell me you brought mines! I was searching hours for this. I actually thought I los.." Raemi couldn't hear Minyoung as she was in the bathroom changing.

 

"Yah! How dare you ignore me like that!" She said while standing infront of the door with her eyes sending imaginary daggers towards you "AISH! UNNIE JUST CHANGE!!" Raemi said while pushing Minyoung into the bathroom.

 

Minyoung came out and got ready to leave. "Take off that shirt. Its going to be hot you know. You have a pretty nice body, so what are you trying to hide?" Minyoung said while raising an eye brow.

 

Raemi just ignored her and headed to the door. Raemi was wearing her swim suit with a loose white shirt and a pair of denim shorts. As for Minyoung, she was just wearing her swimsuit with no shame carrying her towel and sun glasses in hand.

 

 YOUR P.O.V

 

I grabbed my towel and the key card along with my phone and left for the beach. Oops I almost forgot sun block, you can't forget sun block!

 

 As we were making it down the hallway, a door was opened and it was my parent's room and it was the Presidential Suite.

 

"UNNIE! CAN YOU HEWP MEE?!" Minhee my little dongsaeng asked while peeking her head out the door.  "UNN- YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I yelled at a disappearing figure down the hallway.

 

haha! my poor dongsaeng. sorry but its payback for ignoring me back at our room. Minyoung thought to herself.

 

"Sure thing saengie~" I said and gave her my infamous eye smile. She just needed help with turning on the T.V. while waiting for my parents. HAHA. so cute~

 

"Raemi-ah can you take your brother and sister down to the beach with you? Your Appa and I will be down shortly!" My mom said while looking at some papers.

 

Wow, even if they're on a vacation, they still work. "OKAY KIDS! Lets go to the BEAAACH~" I said with glee. "oh! did you guys bring your beach toys?" I asked while looking at them.

 

"Neh! Noona! Right HERE!" Kyunghee said while holding a small bag with beach toys in it. "okay! KAJA!" I said while holding their

hands. I always loved going to the beach, especially with my siblings.

 

"OMMA! APPA! WE'RE LEAVING!" I said as I closed the door. Soon we were down at the beach. Kyunghee ran to the sand nearer to the shore and started playing in the sand.

 

"KYUNGHEE! COME BACK HERE! NOONA NEEDS TO PUT SUNBLOCK ON YOU!" I yelled so he could hear me. He waddled back

and sat infront of me and took of his tank top.

 

After applying sunblock on them I decied to put sunblock on my self as well. They ran closer to the greenish blue ocean to play with the sand.

 

Suddenly I heard girls giggling and chattering, I turned around to find Infinite walking over with Minyoung. Guys started to whistle because of you know, Minyoung Unnie.

 

She is considered as a Queenka but was down graded since they found out she was friends with me. Yeah, thats stupid. Just because I wear glasses and don't roll up my skirt to show my .

 

They down graded her. TCH. She is the best looking one out there. Them bict- am I getting too mean? HAHA. okay I should stop.

 

The boys were just wearing their swim trunks while carrying their towels. I must admit they looked hot, with their well built bodies showing like that.

 

As they were headed my way, I got up and went to the twins' to see what they were up too. "Hi dongsaengs!" I said while sitting down next to them.

 

"NOONA! LOOKIE LOOKIE! LOOK WHAT I BUILT!" Kyunghee said while pointing at his castle.  Aww, how cute. "Good job!" I said while giving him a thumbs up.

"UNNIE! I found these shells to decorate oppa's castle!" Minhee said while showing a handful of shells in her hand. Don't ask me how she found all those shells.

I guess she has good eyes? I nodded at her and gave her a smile that I would always give them. I remembered our parents and decieded to make an album to add as a present.

 

"Lets take a picture for Omma & Appa. Uh?" I said while pulling out my phone. First we did pictures with their sand castle and then we did a picture together.

 

 

Her smile, that smile, its so sincere. She is so cute and adorable. Myungsoo thought to himself while smiling.

 Ahh, our Raemi smiling so brightly again. Someone thought while joining the others in putting on sun screen.

 

Infinite and Minnie unnie came up to us and asked us if we wanted to swim. I told the twins to go on and swim with them. Sungyeol Oppa gave them a floaty each.

 

I thought it was cute so I decided to take a picture. Why didn't i bring my camera? It such a good day to bring it. *sigh* "Pabo"

 

I muttered to myself while putting my phone down on the beach towel which I had layed down for the twins. Someone suddenly came up to me and put me over his shoulder. 

 

I looked to my side to find that it was Woohyun Oppa. "You better put me me dow- AHHHHH!" was the last thing I said before I was dropped into the water.

 

 

I got up furiously from the water and went to sit down. "I hope this works" I muttered quietly to myself while trying to act mad. Minnie Unnie came up to me asking if I was alright.

 

I whispered something into her ear . She nodded and I was glad that we were bestfriends. We could always pull pranks on others easily.

 

"OHH. SHE'S MAD!" Minnie Unnie said while pointing at my direction giving me a hint to start.  They were all in the water playing with the twins. I took off my shorts and shirt because I am completly soaked so there is no use in these.

 

I sat back down pretending that I was going to get a tan. They all went back to what they were doing. I secretly went up to Woohyun and pounced on him.

 

I thought I was heavy enough to bring him down but he just carried me. "AISH!" I knew it, she told them. "OPP-AHHHH!!" Once Again, he threw me into the water.

 

Wow, she can be adorable, cute, and hot and the same time. Wait what? Oh my, Kim Myungsoo, I think you have fallen in love. Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

We had a blast, we had a water fight and we did a chicken fight in water. Soon it was around 4:00 and Omma and Appa came to the beach.

 

"Shall we have a BBQ?" Appa asked as the others nodded in delight.

 


I am sooooooooooooo sorry for not updating, AND Please forgive me and enjoy these gifs of NAM WOOHYUN!

 

 

 

                          

 

 

 

I'm not at home at the moment, I am currently in a nother location, but i will try to update soon. P.S. I HATE INSECTS THAT EAT BLOOD. THES SHOULD JUST GO AND DIE IN A HOLE!

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3

                        Author-nim Rickka out! ^-^