Chapter Six

What is love?

Author's P.O.V:

You were immeresed into your singing when suddenly someone sat next to you. But, since you were to into your singing, you didn't notice until he started singing.

 

*am I hearing things?* You turned to your left and saw L, the cold ice kingka, singing? *wahh, he sings so beautifully, but why is he singing* You couldn't continue your singing so you abruptly stopped.

 

"uhm.... L-shii" you said to get his attention. And you did. "uhm. neh?" he answered. "why are  you out here singing with me and not playing in there with infinite?" i asked while looking at the moon which illuminated the garden.

 

"I don't really like noisy things and that song...its just...I like it."  he said while shrugging his shoulders.*oh...* you thought to your self.

 

Silence filled the air, it wasn't as awkward as you thought. L broke the silence saying "Why are you scared of me?"

 

After he asked that question, a flash back flashed in my mind.

 

 

~~~~FLASH BACK~~~

 

 

A 13 year old Raemi was walking around school since they had free time. She accidentally bumped into someone, and knocked him down.

 

 

Raemi wasn't fit when she was little so she had much fat. Little did she know was that it was her crush, Myungsoo.

 

 

Myungsoo had everything, the looks, the smarts, and the money. "yah fatty! watch where your going!" he yelled while dusting off his clothes.

 

 

"Myun-" You were about to say something but he shoved her out of the way and said "stay away from me you fat, pig. All you do is EAT.

 

EAT. EAT." He yelled while emphasizing the words "eat".

 

His friends just snickered and repeated what he said" yeah fatty" "oink! oink!" "EAT! EAT! EAT!"

 

 

When school was over you ran straight home and cried your self to sleep.

 

 

From that day on you were trully scared of him. It hurt you a lot, especially because it was the person you had a crush on, its not just anyone, but your crush.

 

 

 Since you hated the fact of being so unfit so you lost weight and it took you about 2 years to become what you are now.

 

 

So ever since that day you were scared of people like Myungsoo.

 

 

 

~~~~~END OF FLASH BACK~~~~~

 

 

 

"I'm not scared of you, its just that i'm not socialable so I don't talk much." you came up with some bull crap answer. When it comes to people your like a firecracker.

 

 

Non-stop talking, never ending, but when it comes to him or his friends your quiet. You're scared that what had happened a few years ago will happen again.

 

 

"Oh, Okay, since your not scared of me lets be friends!" he said with a smile while holding out his hands. "sure.."

 

 

"and you call me myungsoo oppa since I'm older than you and now that were freinds you can call me myungsoo." he said. *I never knew he could be so straight forward.

 

Why does he have such a cold attitude at school?* you thought to yourself.  

 

 

"okay myungsoo oppa, lets go inside, its getting a bit cold." You said. " Wait! give me your number." He said while holding his phone out for you to put your number in.

 

 

You got ready to go to bed when suddenly your phone made a sound. It was Unknown.

 

 

          FROM: X-XXX-XXX-XXXX

                         Hi, Raemi-ah, are you asleep? what are you doing? This is Myungsoo oppa btw. ;)

 

 

*oh so it was myungsoo oppa.*

 

 

          To: Myungsoo

                  Anneyeong! ania, I'm not. I'm thinking what to name your contact name. Maybe Cold Ice Prince?

 

 

*hehe. well he is one when were at school...*

 

 

         To: Raemi~

              Aish. Just because im like that at school doesn't mean I'm like this outside. ;(  Name it 'My Prince Myungsoo'

 

 

*why does she still think of my as cold person?*

 

 

         To: Myungsoo

          It doesn't fit you. *mehrong* your not mine anyways.

 

 

*Why is he being like this?*

 

 

           To: Raemi~

 

 

                Wayeo~ Well, then, make me yours. :D

 

 

When you read his text you immedieatly turned pink. But, Myungsoo also turned pink himself.

 

 

            To: Myungsoo

                  No thanks, I don't want to cheat on Onew oppa.

 

 

Myungsoo's smiling face immeadiatly fell when he read this text.

 

 

            To: Myungsoo

               Haha. you know onew from SHINee? We have the same birthdate so yeah. We have common interests like this. And he's handsome.

 

 

 

Myungsoo was a bit relived that you didn't have a boyfriend so he replied.

 

 

              To: Raemi~

                  Ok, fangirl. Good Night~

 

 

 

 Soon the night was over and you were in your bed asleep with a smile on your face. You were happy that you made a new friend. Well, not really new but, new.

 

 

 

----The Next Day---

 

 

YOUR P.O.V:

 

 

I woke up extra eary remembering that it was my parents anniversary. I got up and walked silently down the stairs, out the door and into the garage.

 

 

I walked to the back of my car to get the gifts. When I went to retrieve the gifts from the trunk, I only found one gift. OMONAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

How could I forget to pick up the rings right after going to get the shoes?!?!? I ran to my room like a ninja and wore a sweatshirt since I was already wearing sweat pants and my purse which had my money , keys, and phone.

 

 

Since it was about 7:00 I sped all the way to the mall. Good thing its Sunday today, no traffic. To my luck the mall was already open but empty like the desert.

 

 

I ran as fast as I could to the the jewelry store. Trying to catch my breath, I spoke, "p-pick up for J-jung Raemi" I breathed out. "Oh so your the costumer that left yesterday without the pick up." The sales lady said.

 

 

I slightly nodded my head in embarrassment. How could I forget mom's present like this. Gosh so forgetful! I thought in my head as the sales lady left to get the rings.

 

 

When the lady came back, she was smiling at me. Why is she smiling at me?  "Lucky thing you came by today, we were about to through it away." she said.

 

 

My smile fell when she said that. My luck it is. *sigh* I went to the register to pay for the ring. "That will be $1,000 dollars"

 

 

(a/n: I dont really know how much things are in won so I shall use U.S. and just think the ring has many jewels and plus the engraving)

 

 

Aigoo. *sigh* Omma, good thing you gave me this credit card, or else I don't think i would use up all my allowance for this month.

 

 

Actually, I can't believe that they give me this much money for a month, I know there are other rich people that recieve more, but I'm not like them. Spending all their money, Going to clubs, shoping til they drop and . Sorry for my Language.

 

 

I took out my credit card and handed it to the sales lady. She took it and proceeded with the payment.

 

 

Soon I was out of the store and in my car. I looked at the time and it was about 7:30. I left the mall and went home.

 

 

>>>>>Fast Forward to At Home>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

I peeked into the hallway and to find none of my family members awake, nor the infinite members. Yes, Infinite slept over since it was getting late, it was sort of awkward since i'm not really close to them.

 

 

It sort of surprized me when I found out that Woohyun Oppa was friends with Hoya Oppa.Well I guess, its a small world after all!!

 

 

I was on the second floor where the master bedroom and the two twins' bedroom were held along with the other rooms.

 

 

My room was on the fourth floor, yes my mansion has many floors, we even have a floor for the twins' to play with.


 

 

If your wondering this is how the house is:

 

 

Rooftop: since the roof of my house has a space, i go there when i'm having a hard time.

7th floor: excersing room

6th floor: Twin's play'room' more like play ground.

5th floor: Office space for my parents.

4th floor: My bedroom along with 4 other guest rooms.

3rd floor: Swimming pool

2nd floor: Master bed room, Kyunghee's room, Minhee's room, and other rooms

1st floor: Dining room, living room, kitchen, a Family room, and garden(outside)


 

 

I was walking with ninja like skills until I tripped on a rug. *thud* Gawd. I stood up looking around if anyone saw me or if anyone was awaken by me fall.  Good thing only the butlers and maids are awake and downstairs and my parents and little brothers had thick walls.

 

 

Soon I made it into my room safely. *sigh* I walked to my bed a flopped on it. I checked the time and its 8:00. I should get ready soon, naah, I'll just go whenn they call me. With that I fell asleep.

 

 

I was soon awaken by the sound of my personal maid. "Raemi-ah, wake up its time for breakfast, everyone is waiting for you."  This is my maid, she is like an older sister to me.

 

 

"unnie, 5 more minutes." I mummbled. " She took my blanket away and started tickling me by the sides. "unie-hahahahaahahahahah-stop-hahahahaha-o-hahahaha-kay-haahaha I'M UP!"

 

 

I yelled and ran to the bathroom, I took off my sweat shirt and washed my face and put my hair in a lazy bun. I was wearing a tanktop with sweat pants.

 

 

When I got down, everyone was still in their pajamas except for my parents."Good morning Umma, and Appa"

 

 

 I went to take my usual seat next to Kyunghee but he kicked me off. Did i mention that my brother and sister goes to karate?

 

 

I tried sitting next to Minhee but she said her friend was sitting there. Stupid imaginary friend.

 

 

okay, its just like last night, I had to sit in one of the empty spots with infinite. I sat again next to Myungsoo. "Good morning", I said to him while sitting down.

 

 

When everyone was settled and eating, Appa said " I have good news!"

 


Sorry for taking long to update! Summer here I come! LMAO~ Subscribe & Comment!

   -Author-nim Rickka