Chapter Eleven

What is love?

 

*TTOK! TTOK!* "Minyoung Unnie stop playing games!" Rae Mi yelled as she pulled the blanket over her head. It was they're 4th day staying at the Nams' villa in Jeju.

Today, is actually the day that Mr. and Mrs. Nam were going to get their vows renewed. *TTOK! TTOK!*  That same sound was made again.

"Unnie.......turn it down a bit." Rae Mi said while trying to find a more comfortable position since now, her sleep has been disturbed. Then again, the sound was made again.

*TTOK! TTOK!* "AISH!"  Rae Mi shot out of bed ready to throw that thing that was making that sound, out the window, thinking that it was Minyoung playing a game on her phone.

But to her surprise Minyoung was in the shower, peacefully, singing to Beast's song "Beautiful". Then again the noise came *TTOK! TTOK!*

It was coming from the door. Rae Mi then realized that it was just someone knocking on their door.

 

Aish...... Rae Mi thought while opening the door. It was her mom, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?! NAM RAE MI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOT GETTING READY?"

"Omma, what are you talking about?" Rae Mi said while rubbing one of her eyes to get a clearer view of her mom. "uhm. HELLO? Today is the day We're going to get our vows renewed. duuh?"

Mrs. Nam said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Hurry up and get ready!" At that moment, Minyoung came out the bathroom wearing her dress that she was going to wear.

 

"Oh! Hi Auntie!" Minyoung said. Since Minyoung and Rae Mi have been friends for almost their whole life, Mrs. Nam, Rae Mi's mom is just like an auntie to Minyoung, same goes with Mrs. Lee.

 

"Ppalli!" Mrs. Nam said while shooing Rae Mi to the bathroom.  " Minyoung see to it that she doesn't go back to sleep and gets ready. Arrasso?"  with that, Mrs. Nam leaves to get ready herself.

"Swing by my room before you leave to go to the lobby!" Mrs. Nam yells as she walks down the hallway. As Mrs. Nam's figure starts to disappear into the long hallway, Minyoung steps back into the room to do her hair.

 

Rae Mi was already in the shower, so Minyoung didn't have to worry about getting scolded by Mrs. Nam. Soon the two girls were on their way to Mrs. Nam's room where she was getting ready.

 

Rae Mi's P.O.V.

Aish. So early in the morning. gaaah. I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep. I found that irritating sound, it was my mom knocking on the door. She said something about getting ready...oh yeah, today is when their getting their vows renewed.

I went to the bathroom and obeyed my mom. If I don't listen to her, she is going to be a real....uhm how do i put this...scary? I don't know, its just this thing that my mom does.

After about a long and warm 15 minute shower, I finally got out to find Minyoung Unnie with her hair done. "Mimi-ah can you do my make-up while your hair is drying?"

"Why don't you do it your self? I still have to do my hair, and make-up." I said while wrapping my hair with a towel. "I will do your hair..." she said while pouting.

"no. your going to do it anyways, because you get mad when i do it my way." I said rolling my eyes, while getting my contacts, I haven't been wearing my glasses this whole trip.

"Please!!!" She said while jumping ang putting her hands under her chin, trying to do aegyo. Pfft. FAIL. "Can you not. Its gross" I said while putting my right contact on.

"I will if you do my make-up" I ignored her and started opening the case of the left contact. *Minyoung does more aegyo* "STOP IT ALREADY, YOU ALREADY KNOW I WILL DO IT. JUST STOP!!!!"

I said while giving her a disgusted look. After her 'victory' dance, she grabbed a chair and sat infront of me, so i could do her make-up. Soon we we're both ready and out the door.

I didn't have my dress in the room since it was with my mom. It got shipped here 2 days ago and was sent to her.

As we arrived to the room where my mom was getting prepared, there was chattering that could be heard that was comming from the room.

Could it be the hair and make-up stylist? No, it can't be there is only two of them..but what is all this commotion?

I opened the door to find a girl around my age standing next to my mom "who is that?" Minnie Unnie whisphered to me not taking her eyes off the girl and other people around my mom.

"I have no idea" I said while trying to guess who were there. One of the middle aged ladies turned and omg.....its my realtives.... Everyone started to notice Minyoung and I's presence one by one.

If they're my relatives then......

"Oh hi! honey come here!" my mom said.

*girls turns around*

This is a night mare.......

 


Did any of you watch Infinite's teaser for destiny?

OMAAAAAII ASDFGHJKL; XD

Oh and how do you like the. New poster? Do you like it better than the first one? Comment and let me know. Tell me tell me~

-Author-nim Rickka out ♥♥