Chapter Ten

What is love?

 

It was after the BBQ and Rae Mi had just entered her empty room. Before the BBQ had ended, Minyoung and Sunggyu took off "secretly" although it wasn't much of a secret to Rae Mi.

 

Not all of the Infinite members knew about Minyoung and Sunggyu's relationship. The only person that knew was the one and only nam-grease, Woohyun. Since Woohyun was the closest to Sunggyu, he was first and only one to know..

 

Rae Mi decided to take a quick shower since she smelled like the ocean and her hair had some sand. After her shower she quickly dried her hair and changed into cut jean shorts and a blue tank top.

 

*sigh* Rae Mi sighed out loud as she plopped herself on one of the two beds. Her bed was closer to the balcony, which was slightly opened.  After laying down in silence for a moment, she finally got up and went to the glass door and opened it.

 

As she walked into the balcony, the cool night breeze of Jeju hit her as it went its way. Rae Mi sighed again as she put her small hands on the cold railings of the balcony.

 

She stood there in silence looking at the wonderful scenery of the ocean. Then all of a sudden, she remembered Minyoung and Sunggyu.

They have been missing for quite a while now. Wondering where her best friend was, Mimi took her phone just incase something would happen and took off.

Rae Mi was going to look for them although she knows that she is with Sunggyu. But she went anyway. Leaving the empty room in search for her best friend.

 

Rae Mi had been searching for them for about an hour and went to possible places where she could find them. She tried calling Minyoung but she didn't answer because it was off.

 

 

Aish, Unnie I hope your okay with Sunggyu, I think I'm worrying to much. Am I worrying too much? nah, I'm just being the caring dongsaeng I am.  Rae Mi thought

 

After going around the villa for the second time she couldn't find any trace of them so she decided to take a rest at the beach, where they went swimming at.

 

Unnie, I give up, but if I find you sleeping in our room....YOUR GONNA GET IT! D:< Rae Mi thought to herself while sitting on her heels playing with the sand.

 

Rae Mi was writing and doodling on the sand minding her own business, when suddenly someone spotted her. The person thought to himself

 

So, this was where she was.....hmm..

 

He went up to her and noticed that she was starting to grow goose bumps on her arms, she was wearing only a tank top actually. He took of his cardigan and put it around her shoulders.

 

She looked up to the owner of the cardigan and immideatly smiled and thanked him. "Komawo, Myungsoo Oppa." He smiled back at her and sat down sitting next to her.

 

"What is a young girl like you doing out here at night?" Myungsoo said while having one of his eye brows raised. "Shouldn't I ask you the same thing?" Rae Mi said doing the same as Myungsoo, raising one of her eyebrows.

 

"well, we were going to watch a movie and eat some popcorn at Sunggyu hyung's room when Minyoung realized you weren't with us. So I wen--"

 

"WAIT WHAT?! MINYOUNG WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME? DAEBAK!!!" Rae Mi said while flailing her arms in the air. Myungsoo just chuckled at her reaction.

 

"I spent almost two damn hours looking for those two lov-" Rae Mi immediatly covered with her hand. Myungsoo just continue to smile at her while she still stood there back tracking at what she had just said.

 

"Don't worry, everybody already knows about their relationship." Myungsoo said while standing up. "Kaja! Everyone is probably waiting for us." Myungsoo said and grabbed her hand because she just stood there with open.

 

Soon they arrived to Sunggyu's room and their hands were still attached. Dongwoo opened the door to find the two holding hands

Rae Mi shyly let go of Myungsoo's hand while Myungsoo felt a bit disappointed since their hands weren't intertwinded anymore. -.-

 

Dongwoo just smirked and lead you two in to find everyone sitting in a circle. Dongwoo saw the disappointment in Myungsoo's face since their hands weren't together anymore.

 

They hadn't started the movie yet since they were waiting for Myungsoo and Rae Mi. They were actually getting ready to play the game "TRUTH OR DARE"

 

Myungsoo and Rae Mi joined the circle and sat right next to each other.

"OKAY! LETS STARTTT~~" Sungyeol said while throwing his arms up in the air. "Rules are, if you pick truth and you dont want to answer, you have to kiss the teller. Same goes for dare." The bottle was set in the middle and was spinned by the oldest.

It landed on Dongwoo and he chose "Dare" Sunggyu threw him an evil devious look. "hyung, don't do that, your eyes are no where to be found..." Myungsoo said while laughing.

 

Sunggyu threw him a 'shut-the--up-about-my-eyes-i-was-born-this-way' look. Everyone started laughing until Dongwoo started whining that it was his turn.

"I dare you to chug a cola bottle with in a minute." The game went on and on filling the room with laughter. The game kept on going on and on, and soon it was your turn again.

 

Since Rae Mi chose truth 2 times already she  decided to choose dare. The person who spinned the bottle was Minyoung. Minyoung gave Rae Mi the same evil devious look Sunggyu gave to Dongwoo.

"PUWAHAHA! MATCH MADE COUPLE!!! UNNIE OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!!" Rae Mi yelled while laughing soon everyone else started laughing as well.

Minyoung chased Rae Mi and tackled her to the bed and started tickling Mimi.

 

Minyoung soon went back to the circle as well as Rae Mi. "Okay, I dare you to do a Peppero kiss with the person left of you. You have to make it under 1 cm."

 

The person left of her was Myungsoo. "BUT--" "nope. or else" Minyoung puckered her lips. Sunggyu saw it and kissed her. Rae Mi gave them an "eww-what-the-" look.

 

"Arrasso. I aint kissing you unnie. Your lips are too chapped." Rae Mi said while getting up to get peppero. "YAH!" Minyoung said while looking at you wide-eyed.

 

"Don't worry babe, its not chapped, its perfect for me." Sunggyu said and kissed Minyoung on the cheek. Minyoung blushed at his comment and hid her face.

 

When Rae Mi saw that she made a face like she was going to puke. "A-are you okay with this?" Rae Mi asked Myungsoo getting ready to the dare. Myungsoo just nodded his head and took a peppero stick.

 

She put on the chocolate end and started biting, she took two bites and then stopped. She saw how close their faces weree and pulled away feeling embarassed.

 

Although they weren't that close, she still felt embarrased. Rae Mi did the same thing but took two more bites which wasn't any where near their goal, so Minyoung said that Myungsoo could take the bites.

 

She held the side without chocolate with and Myungsoo took the bites inching closer and closer to her face. Soon their nose were touching and Myungsoo let go.

The measured the remainding of the peppero stick and it was 2 cm. They had to do it again. This time, they were really close, Myungsoo and her lip touched and he released.

The measurement was under 1 cm. Rae Mi hid her face behind the nearest person and it was Myungsoo. Everyone was saying "awww" "soo cutee~" and stuff like that.

"YAH! ITS A DARE!!!!" Rae Mi yelled still hiding her face on his back. Soon the game was over and they decided to watch the movie. The movie they watched was the movie "UP".

Since it was pretty late at night, everyone fell asleep in their movie spots except for two people. Everyone was actually in a laying down position.

Rae Mi stood up at the same time as Myungsoo. They looked at each other then at the others, then back to each other.

They just laughed at how foolish the others looked. Rae Mi made a "shhh" sould while putting a finger over her lips realizing that they were a bit too loud. Myungsoo gave her an 'OK' sign using his fingers.

They both exited to the balcony. When they were both out Myungsoo said something.

"Hey, sorry for kissing you like that." Myungsoo said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Aniyo, its okay.." Rae Mi replied still kinda embarassed since people were intenly staring when they were doing the dare.

 

Rae Mi was still wearing Myungsoo's cardigan and she noticed that Myungsoo was starting to rub his arms. She took of his cardigan and gave it to him. "Here" She said while motioning him to grab it.

"No" he said while pushing it back to her. "Yes" "No" Yes" "No" " Yes" "Fine!" Myungsoo said while wearing his cardigan. He noticed that you started to get a bit cold.

pffft. Your cold, why would you give it back to me?  Myungsoo thought. He went behind her and back hugged her. She was a bit startled for a moment and relaxed after.

"Its the least I could do since you won't wear it." Myungsoo said while putting his head on her head. Yes, Rae Mi was short, but not as short as Minyoung.

 

Someone was looking through the window and saw that Myungsoo was back hugging Rae Mi. He became disappointed in a way......

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

HAAII~~

I finally updated! Sorry for not being to update lately. I am currently moving to somewhere else and I have to pack so our stuff can be shipped. DX

I will try to update more and as soon as possible. Please comment and subscribe :D <3

 

 
                                                                       - Author-nim Rickka out! <333