pew pew.

What is love?

hey guys...

i bet you guys thought i fell of the face of the earth or, maybe you guys just forgot all about me ? XD

im sorry for not updating, i have no excuse for not updating during the summer. i had a whole bunch of time to work and update on the story before moving to the mainland, for those who did not know i was living in hawaii, well, i lived in hawaii LOL.

i just moved to a new state, texas .-. the heat mang, the heat. it is actually getting cooler since its fall. WINTER IS COMING WHOOP WHOOP! lol, sorry back to the reason why i am writing this.

since i just moved to a new state, everything is new to me, so uhh, i dont have friends, lol hash tag loner status. therefore i do not have people bothering me..MORE ALONE TIME SO I COULD ACTUALLY CONTINUE THIS STORY. its not that my friends bothered me in a bad way, its just that i didnt have time to write.

i'll try to start writing before school, during lunch, and after school if i dont have homework, i'll try to update when i have time which is usually during the weekends.

i feel like a failure at being an author, i reread my story and it wasnt as bad as i thought, but there are somethings where im like "what..was.i.thinking!?"

lol -sigh- GAHHHH! im just really sorry for all my readers out there, well, i only have around 20 subscribers. . .  but hey! you dont have to sub to my story to read it..

to my lovely subscribers, i love you guys for not unsubsribing, i will change a few things, so i will tell you on the update, what i have changed so you can reread it.

i was actually going to delete this story because i thought it was horrible, and it was one of those stories that shouldnt be here, but i reread it and thought it was an alright story.

okay see you on my next update..

im sorry .-. again.

i'll try to strive to become a better author and friend.

 

please comment below what you guys think i should change and stuff, or just private message me,oh and i dont mind if you guys want to become friends! so just add me if you'd like.

i barely have any subbies, but ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS.

okay, i talk too much.

                        - Rickka out~