Chapter Four

What is love?

THS >>>>***        ***<<<< the words in between are thoughts.


For the past couple of weeks you have been really bothered with your sister’s question. Yes, weeks. You don’t know why but you couldn’t get it out of your head. “Unnie do you have a boyfriend?” *now that she mentions it, am i really going to wait for my prince charming to come?

What if he doesn’t come? what if I don’t find him? Wait why am i thinking about this. I should be studying, yeah studying.*

   You were in your room studying at the time when your phone suddenly rang. *rinnnggg~~* “aish. who is bothering me right now?” You muttered quietly to yourself. “Yoboseyo” “MIMI!!!!!” yelled on the other line, it was Minyoung. “waeyo, you know I’m busy right now.” with that you hung up on her and continued to study.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    *I’m finished with studying for history. Now on to Math.* you went to grab your book when suddenly, your phone rang again. You roughly answered your phone “WAAEYO?!”you yelled. “I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow. Since its Saturday. You know saengie and unnie bonding” said Minyoung.

*Whats wrong with this girl? Doesn't she have anything better to do other than shop? She should study or something.* “You could have texted me instead of calling." you said in an irritated voice. "I just wanted to hear your voice " she cooed into the phone. " Whats wrong with you? you greasy paper!" you yelled in the phone.

*Did i really just say paper?* "what you called me paper? I'M WORTH MORE THAN PAPER NIGG'  " she yelled in the phone. *hahahaaaa. she used nigg' i remebered when she promised me she would never use that word again* "Well you want me to call you plastic?" you asked her in a matter-of-fact tone "No actually i would like to be called 'Unnie' " "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Just meet me tomorrow at XXXXX cafe near the mall at 9:00 a.m." You told her and hung up.    

Your P.O.V:

The sun was up shining brightly through the curtains. I groaned as the sun hit my eyes. Oh if my prince charming had his arm around my waist, while hugging me from the behin--- W-what am I thinking. I think I'm starting to sound desperate. aigoo.. I lazily got out of my bed and started preparing to go out.  I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

After taking that 10 minute refreshing shower I went out and dressed up wearing shorts, a white t-shirt, and a loose long sleeve shirt to top it all off. (a/n ignore the bag) I let my hair air dry as it naturally starts to wave.

I as I was about to go down the stairs, heard bustling down stairs. *Reaches for pocket and looks for phone* TSK. Careless Raemi. I went back to my room to get my phone when I saw my wallet ontop of it. Pabo. *lightly hits head* You know what, I'll bring a small bag just since my wallet wont fit in my pocket. I went to my closet and chose this bag:

(a/n PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, CREDITS TO OWNER)

 

As I went down the stairs, I saw maids scattering around. Eh? whats today....todays not anyone's birthday...whats going on today?

"Psst... Butler Shin!" I whispered half yelling from where I was. "Yes? Ma'am?" He said while walking towards my direction. "Whats with all the commotion down here?" I asked curiosly.

"Oh. Were setting up for tomorrow." He said. Tomorrow? Whats tomorrow..*checks phone* January 6 , 8: 20 a.m. Ahh. cheongmal....how could I forget, it's my parents anniversary. Its their 11th year anniversary tomorrow,January 7. How could I forget?! Good thing unnie called me to go out shopping with her, I'll buy them a gift.

"Butler Shin, I'll be out today with Minyoung Unnie, I shouldnt be home too late." I told him and walked out to my car. I checked my phone again and it was 8:24, Oh yeah I got to go to the cafe to pick up unnie.

As I reached the cafe, Minyoung Unnie was sitting with someone. I squinted my eyes trying to see the face of this person. Who is that person? Why does he look familiar? I thought in my mind. Soon this person got up and walked towards the exit. I tilted my head still trying to figure out who it was.

Minyoung Unnie interuppted my thought by pulling me out of the cafe and to the parking lot. "who was that?" I asked her while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, just a friend." she said and went to my car. He reminds me of someone, but who?

 


Dear readers, I am so sorry for not updating for the following days. Please forgive me. Final exams are coming up so I need to study. Please wish me luck!! And I will try to update ASAP.

Oh and I would also like to thank OrangeCandy for making my poster!

Bye~~~