Chapter Twelve

What is love?

 

When that girl turned around, I immediately, knew that for the next couple of day will be hell. This girl, was the person you hated the most, the person who you never wanted to ever see again.

Her name is.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

Jung In-hee. She was one of those kiss cousins, who all the cousins' hated because she was a and simply kissed . Just like right now how she is with Rae Mi's Omma.

Why is she here? She should just go die in a hole.

 

"honey come here! we have to get you into your dress." Mrs. Nam said interupting Rae Mi's thoughts. As Mrs. Nam searched around for the box which held her dress,

In Hee looked and Minyoung and said "Please excuse us, I think my cousin and I have some catching up to do"  Minyoung looked and Rae Mi and gave her a will-you-be-okay look.

Rae Mi just gave her a nod and looked back to her evil and mischievous cousin. "Well, isn't it our dear little pig cousin, Rae Mi." In hee said while walking around Rae Mi. "someone, lost some.....weight." In Hee said while putting a smirk on her face.

 

"You think you can still get that Myu- " She was cut off when Minyoung called you over. "Rae Mi-ah~" Minyoung called as they found the dress.

Mrs. Nam pushed Rae Mi into the closet while dragging Minyoung as well.

 

 

(Rae Mi's P.O.V)

Why the hell is that here? She made my life hell when we were in Middle school. I the happiest human alive when she left for the U.S.

"Uhm, are you okay? I saw how you were over there." Minyoung asked while I changed into the dress. "Yeah, she is still the same" I said while slipping throught the dress.

Rae Mi's dress.

 

 

 

            Minyoung's Dress

 

 

"Unnie can you zip up the dress for me?" Rae Mi asked while facing her back to Minyoung. Without even answering, Minyoung zipped up the dress.

 

Once Unnie finished zipping up my dress, she did a twirling sign while saying "Turn" I did as she said and she suddenly clapped which startled me a little.

"Dongsaengie! your so pretty!" Minyoung said while hugging me. " Unnie stop, were already both sweating, and imagine standing out side with the sun and its rays shining down on us."

 

"Oh right..." Unnie said while releasing her embrace. When we exited the closet, the relatives who were still in the room gave me a round of applause.

Like what was the round of applause for? This event isn't for me...its for omma....

 

Omma was all dressed in her white gown, and ready to go get her vows renewed. This event was just like a wedding, there will be a priest, family, friends, a reception, and they will even go on a "honey moon" after. Yuuck.

 

 

As we arrived to the hill were the renewal of vows will take place. Infinite were already there seated in their places. There were two empty seats, one next to Sunggyu, which was obviously for Minyoung Unnie, and one next to Myungsoo Oppa.

 

Soon we were all seated and the "ceremony" was about to begin.

 

"Rae Mi-ah~" Myungsoo Oppa whispered into my ear. "Neh?" I said while still looking forward. "You look pretty~" he cooed.

 

I blushed slightly and gave him a nod as a response.

 ----------------------------

The hall was filled with family members from both sides, Nam and Jung, it was also filled with family friends, and company partners of Appa.

 

During the Luncheon, In Hee came to our table which consisted of Infinite, Minyoung Unnie, and I, and decided to disturb the boys.

 

Can't she just flirt with the other guys in this hall?

 

"Rae Mi" she looked at me. I gave her a wtf look. "care to introduce me to your friends?" she said. "NOPE." I said.

 

"Anyone want dessert?" Minyoung Unnie said while getting up. Everyone got up leaving In Hee dumbfounded at the table.

 

Minyoung tried to surpress her laugh as we all went to the dessert table. "Noona, who is that?" Sungjong asked while picking marshmallows to dip into the chocolate fountain.

 

"Yeah, Rae Mi, who was that?" Sungyeol Oppa asked as well. "Well, its one of my cousins." I answered them.

 

"I don't like her.." Sungjong said while trailing off. "Me niether, were on the same boat." I said. "but noona, isn't she your cousin?" Sungjong asked again.

 

"Yeah....but she's a total ." I said plainly. "Oh...so does that mean we should avoid her?" He asked. "Molla..its up to you.......i dont even know why she is here. She shouldn't be here...her mom hates my mom." I said truthfully.

 

After getting our dessert, we found In Hee still sitting there at our table. "Yah, go to your own table." I said coldly.

 

She just ignored me and continued to try to talk to the boys. She tried to talk to Sungjong but he got up from his seat and sat next to me.

"Waeyo?" I asked him. "I don't like her perfume.." He said. I was about to start laughing but In Hee looked our way. The next person that she tried to talk to was Sunggyu oppa, but Minyoung gave her a glare before she even tried to speak one word to him.

 

After her many attempts to talk to the boys, she gave up and left our table. "Rae Mi, she is so irritating...." Dongwoo oppa said while we were exiting the hall.

 

"Yeah I know" I said while remembering all their actions.

 

Suddenly, Kyunghee ran out of the hall and came to me. "Noona, the witch Noona, is here!" Kyunghee yelled. "aigoo!"

 

I said while picking him up. "Dont call her that, I know you don't like her but, its not nice to call people names."

 

"But....noona.." He said. "zippp! or else I'm not taking you to the beach with Infinite Oppas!"

 

"We're going beach again?" I nodded. "ASSA! can we go now?" he asked excitedly. "neh, let me just ask umma and appa."


 

Hiiiii!!

I didn't know how to write this chapter...Sorry. I hope you forgive me. None of you guys commented. I see how it is. DX

5 MORE DAYS TILL INFINITE'S COMEBACK!!!!!

Please comment below. X3

 

 

I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES! CREDITS TO TUMBLR.

Oh and did you watch Ailee's comeback MV?

If not heres the link ;D

http://wyoutube.com/watch?v=c4_rwTytAOs&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLkFTSQi4cwOt5OUjOZEQwjs6ayR1UACwzww.

 

                                         - Author-nim Rickka out. <3