Chapter One

What is love?

 

*RING * RING * RING*

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. oh how i hate waking up in the morning. I turned to the night stand to turn of the alarm. Its 6:00 am. So early. I lazily got off my bed  and did my daily routine. Wash face, brush teeth, and put on my uniform. My hair was in a lazy bun and i put on my glasses. I don't really need glasses but, I wear them because i cant see far. Kya. My eye sight . I ran down the stairs to find my family eating breakfast.

" Annyeong Omma, Appa" i went to kiss their cheeks. I didn't like my step-father at first but he became like a real father to me. " Wheres Minhee and Kyunghee?" I asked as i sat down and grabbed bread. " oh. their still sleeping, can you go wake them up?" "um okay" i replied.

I walked up to their room to find Kyunghee on the floor and one leg on the bed and his mouth open wide with drool seeping out. Hahaa. Thats so cute. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. *snap* kyaaahahhahaha.

I will use this to in the future. I walked up to him and shook his sleeping figure. "wake up" "adsagjauycia" jibberish  came out of his mouth. "wake up!!!!!" i yelled as he pulled his blanket from the bed and covered his body.

tsk. this kid thinks this will work? I grabbed his leg and pulled him out of his room and into the hallway. Our Maids were laughing when they saw me pulling Kyunghee.

I soon left Kyunghee and went to wake up Minhee. I was about to walk in but Minhee walked out of her room. OH I guess my wake up call worked all the way from Kyunghee's room. "Good Moring!" she said as i smiled.

Kyunghee was finally awake but he was still laying on the floor. I whispered to Minhee's ears and made a plan that i knew would work. We walked slowly to Kyunghee. I signalled Minhee* 3,2,1* "Last one to the dining table doesn't get ice cream after school!!" I yelled as we raced to the stairs.

Kyunghee got up and ran for the stairs. We finally arrived to the table and Kyunhee won.

"So. I get ice cream!!! I won! You promise noona?" He held out his pinky.

" Yup, right after school, I'll pick you and Minhee up and we'll buy ice cream." i said as i laced my pinky with his and sealed the promise with our thumps. "YAAY!!!!" they screamed as they ran around the table. "Stop running around and eat your breakfast" omma said.

"neh" they said as they walked to their seats. Soon breakfast was finished and headed to school. I grabbed my keys on the way out of the door. School started at 8:30 and right now its 7:00 so I had time to drop them off at school.

"I'll drop them off today and I'll pick them up" I said to their driver. "yes ma'am" he replied. I don't have a personal driver because I don't like being dropped off and having to wait to get picked up. I entered the car and buckled my seat belt.

 I waited for the two kid to be done with putting on their seat belts. "Ready?" "neh" they replied. I sent them off to school and it was about 7:15.
 

I sat in the parking lot thinking of where to go. *riingg~* my thoughts were interrupted as my phone rung. I checked the caller i.d. and it was Minyoung. She asked me to buy her coffee before coming to school.

So to the cafe it is.After getting her coffee and my iced tea i went to school. Right now it is 7:45. *sigh* Its still early. I walked to my locker and left Minyoung's coffee.

I walked to the school's garden. The garden had a cherry blossom tree with two swings hanging from it. I sat on the swing and drank my tea. I slowly closed my eyes and let my hair down and took off my glasses.

The spring breeze felt really cooling. I didn't care if people knew how i looked like without glasses.