Chapter Thirteen

What is love?

 

 

Rae Mi's (YOUR) P.O.V.

I was sitting on the sand while watching the Infinite Oppas play in the water with the twins. /sigh/ I was thinking about what had happened before we came to the beach.

- Rewind to before going to the beach -

Kyunghee came running out the hall. Why is he running? Running he said " Noona! NOOOONA!!!!" when he came closer he said "Noona! the witch Noona is here!" he said while gasping for air.

"Aigoo1" I picked him up and waited for him to catch his breath. "Don't call her that, I know you don't like her but, its not nice to call people names." I lectured him.

I don't give a damn about them calling her a witch its that fact that our family is "rich" and we "shouldn't" have that type of language. PFFT. Look at me. haha bad example.

 I am just being trying to be like any normal older sibling and telling them not to say "bad" words.

"But Noona..." He said while pouting and furrowing his eye brows that made his eyes look as if it were twinkling. Pffft. He always thinks that works. Well not today pretty boy.

"Zippp! Or else I am not going to take you to the beach with Infinite Oppas" Hehe. I am really good at trapping people aint i? right? no? ok nvm.

 

"We're going beach again?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye. I nodded. "ASSA! can we go now?" He questioned as excitedly. "Neh, Let me just ask umma and appa. Arrasso?"

I gently put him back on the ground and bent to his height. "Arrasso." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When he released he went running to Infinite like there was no tomorrow.

Hehe. 'aint my brother cute? he cute right?

I was about to turn into the corner where the "reception" was at until I heard talking. I put my back against the wall so they wouldn't notice me. I couldn't hear much due to the music that was playing in the hall.

"..................Korea"

Then i heard an ear peircing sound. " Ah! WAEYO?!"

The voice was quiet familiar.I tilted my head and tried to think that possible whine came from. Just like a light bulb light up, it came into my head, its my cousin In Hee's.

What is this girl whining about now?

"dont yell at me." Pfft. I giggled to myelf. It was her dad she was talking to. Samchon never changed. He will give you whatever you want but, he hates it when people yell or whine.   I shook my head at the thought while smiling.

"company..................branch........stay........dealing............accompany......"

I still couldn't make out their whole conversation but I knew they were talking about their company.

"oh, and you will be staying with the Nams' and be going to Woolim."

/SIGH/ That is going to be staying with us for who knows how long. -.-

The two finally went back into the hall. /sigh/  I stepped out of the place i was hiding from. So I guess that is going to stay at our home. My freedom..Gone.

(A/N: lol. well aint she exaggerating?)

 

- E N D -

3rd Person's P.O.V

She was sitting there in silence remembering about her past with In Hee. How dreadful her life was, how much she hated her life, how she hated herself for being who she was.

Her thoughts lead to the person who had caused this pain, In Hee. This was the person who was going to live in the same house-hold as her. She didn't know how to deal with that person, especially if she was going to see this person everyday, same house and home.

When she wakes up, she will see her when they eat breakfast, when she goes to school, she will see her in the hallways at school, and the dinner table during night.

All she could hope for is that she isn't in the same class as her.

I heard Minhee and Kyungsoo scream and laugh away as infintie played with them, maybe i should go join them. Sounds fun right?

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

We were all swimming, having fun. I looked around to look for Rae Mi, and found her sitting on the sand. I wanted to approach her so bad, but I don't know.

I wonder what has been bothering her. Ever since we left to come to the beach she has been kinda down.

Woohyun hyung saw me looking at Rae Mi and nudged me. , he saw me.  I looked at him and gave him a what look trying to act like i dont know what he was nudging  me for.

He rose is eyebrow trying to hint me to go to her. I just gave him the same look while splashing the water. I hope this stupid card works.

He gave up trying to use gestures and whispered to me "Go to her"

I rose my brow acting confused, even though I know exactly what he mean't. "tsk. I know you like her" He said while playing with Kyunghee.

Kyunghee looked at me and Woohyun giving us a quizical look. Woohyun hyung whispered to Kyunghee "L likes your noona~"

Kyunghee waddled over to Minhee and said "Dongsaeng! L hyung likes Mi Noona!" She giggled. "oh chinjja? We should tell Unnie~" She said with glee.

Kyunghee nodded and gave Minhee a sign "1.....2....3!" I saw those two signalling each other and so did Woohyun Hyung.

"MI NOONA! L HYUNG LI-"

"MI UNNIE! L OPPA LI-" The two screamed together. Both Woohyun hyung and I covered their mouths. Woohyun hyung told them not to tell Rae Mi.

"OR ELSE!" he said. "OR ELSE WHAT?!" Minhee said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Or else this!" then hyung started chasing them, soon all of infinite started chasing and running away to what seemed like  what had turned into a water fight.

I looked back to Rae Mi, and saw that she was coming our way wearing only her swim suit. She looked so pretty. I don't know who can hurt such a person like her. She is so sweet and caring.

She stood so far from where we were so I decided to approach her. She greeted me with her cute smile and small dimples. Wahh, so pretty.

"Hi~" She said while playing with the sand that was under water using her foot. "Hi..." I responded while giving her a smile also showing my dimples.

I bent down to the water and rested on my heels. "Oh? what is this?" I said while pointing at a spot next to her foot. It was only rock. XD

 

"Oh?" she said while sitting how i was sitting. She was looking for what i was pointing at, I took the chance and started splashing water at her.

She was startled for a second, and soon started rapidly splashing water at me. Soon we went deeper into the water which was at our mid-thigh area.

Suddenly, a water went directly into my eye. It didn't hurt as much because we have been in the water for a while and i got use to it.

But i decided to act like it hurted a lot. I suddenly stopped splashing her and held my eye, which made her stop as well.

"Gwenchana?" She said while cupping my face to look at my eye. I shook my head meaning no and she said "Mianhae" she said while still cupping my face.

I opened my eye to find her looking directly at me. " Are you okay now?" She asked again with concern in her eyes.

I gave her a playful grin. "Myung- AHHHHH!!!" She started screaming away as i picked her up over my shoulder and threw her into the water.

Well, I thought she was the only one going to fall, but I guess i was wrong. She grabbed onto my waist and dragged me in as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rae Mi's (YOUR) P.O.V.

We were all pretty tierd and went back to the hotel. Since my parents went on their "honey moon" I had to take care of the twins.

Infinite and Minyoung said they would help. Infinite decided to crash at our hotel room because it was the biggest out of all the rooms.

We ordered pizza and watched movies and called it a day.

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the Huge Writer's block. Comment and Subscribe!