Chapter Two

What is love?



 

Someone suddenly put their hands over my eyes. wtf? is there like some kind of eclipse of some sort? lmao. just kidding, but who is covering my eyes? I pulled this person's hands off my eyes and low and behold it was Hoya! I only think of Hoya as a sibling. He is like the older brother that i never had.

"what are you doing here?" I asked Hoya. "fresh air...How about you?" "oh. im waiting for unnie to come." i replied. "did you buy oppa anything?" Hoya asked while pointing at my drink. Maybe is should .

 "tsk. you think your special enough to get something from me?" i retorted. When I saw Hoya's mouth drop I couldn't hold in my laughter. "puwhahahahahahaha!!! you should have seen your face!" I said while laughing.

"here, you can have my iced tea, i don't have the feels for it anymore." He took the iced tea and sat on the swing next to me.

I just couldn't get the image of his facial expression out of my mind so I laughed again while Hoya threw daggers at me with his eyes. I soon finished my laughing session and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"haaaa~ thanks for extending my life span Hoya oppa."

I said while standing up. "Kaja! Lets go find Minnie noona, her coffee is probably cold right now." hoya said. How did he know that I bought Minyoung unnie coffee? "Don't think that I stalked you or anything, noona told me to find you so she could get her coffee." "ahhh." i nodded my head and went with hoya to my locker.

Hoya's P.O.V:

Today I arrived at school early. Noona told me to get Raemi because she bought her coffee. As I was roaming around the school looking for Raemi I found her at the school garden. She was sitting on a swing with her hair down and she wasn't wearing her glasses.

She looks so pretty. I can't believe I have had a crush on her ever since middle school. Right now I feel like a fool. Will i ever have a chance with her? *sigh*

I walked up to Raemi and covered her eyes. She sat there for a while then took of my hands from her eyes. " What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Fresh air...how about you?" I said.  "oh. Im waiting for unnie to come." she said. I saw her iced tea in her hand. "did you buy oppa anything?" I said as i pointed at her dring. "tsk. you think your special enough to get something from me?" she retorted. My mouth dropped hearing what she just said. Although I know that she is playing around, it sent a pang into my heart.

 Since when was she selfish? Suddenly she bursted out laughing. "puwhahahahahahaha!!! you should have seen your face!" she said while laughing. "here you can have my iced tea, i don't have the feels for it anymore." I took her drink and sat on the swing next to her.

For a second it was quite but then she bursted out laughing again. Gosh, how can i have a crush on this girl. She suddenly stopped laughing and wiped her eyes. "Haaaa~ thanks for extending my life span Hoya oppa." She said and got up. "Kaja! Lets go find Minnie noona, her coffee is probably cold right now.

" I said. She might think i followed her or something but noona told me to find Raemi. "Don't think that I stalked you ro anything, noona told me to find you so she could ge her coffee." "ahhh." was what she said and we went to her locker.

When we arrived at her locker i bid my goodbye and went my own way.

 

Raemi's P.O.V:

After I bid goodbye with Hoya i found Minnie unnie was sitting on the floor like a lost child next to my locker. I can't believe she is older than me. I silently walked to my locker and grabbed her coffee. It was still quite warm.

I sat down next to her and put her coffee infront of her face. Her face instantly lit up. She drank it like it was bottomless.

 "Now what do I get for buying you coffee?" I asked her. She smiled "you get a free hu-" " I don't accept hugs as a payment" i told her. " Well. then. Then i will give you a .......BEAR HUG!!" she said and hugged me.

I can't believe her coffee didn't spill. Aish. I hate hugs. I tied my hair and put on my glasses. How couldi forget to put my glasses back on?  I stood up and  checked my phone and it was 8:20.  From my locker to my first class it take five minutes to get there.

I quickly grabbed my books I needed and left Minyoung unnie near my locker.

I ran as fast as I could to get to class in time. I wasn't looking at where I was going and hit a person. I looked up and it was L.

Out of all people that go to Woolim High why do i have to bump into him? I checked the time again 8:24. I'm going to be late!!! Not today. "Mianhae. L-shii." I said and ran as fast as I could to get into class in time.

I ran into class with two minutes to spare. 8:28. I sat im my seat tryng to catch my breath. Soon the teacher came in and L followed in right after.

The teacher waited for everyone to settle down before starting.  "Attention Class! Today we will be having our new seating arrangements!" Ms. Jung announced.

While she was announcing the seating chart I had my fingers crossed that I can sit next to the window near the back. I hate sitting all the way in the front, although I like to keep my grades up,

I hate listening to boring lectures. "Nam Raemi, You will be seated next to the window in the back, next to Kim Myungsoo." ahh . why do i have to sit next to him. Today just isn't my day.

He's so scary...and COLD.

 

 


Update~~~ Please Subscribe and Comment! No silent readers please! I would like to know what you think about my first fanfic!

 

 

-Author-nim rickka