Chapter Three

What is love?

Great. I'm sitting next to the school's cold kingka, L. First I bumped him before entering class now he is sitting next to me. I can't face him. He's probably mad. Suddenly I heard "zzz......zzz......" I turned to my right to find L sleeping. I saw his beautiful face.

Those eyes, even if they are closed they still look pretty. Those lips, with the pink-ish tin-- what am I talking about. Don't fall for the looks. Don't fall for the looks. Its wrong Raemi! You shouldn't only fall for a persons looks but their personality.

To distract myself I started to write notes to distract myself from looking at him.

Soon class was over and it was lunch time. I walked to my locker to put away my books. As i was silently putting away my books I heard whisphers being made. "tsk. they're together again."

"why are they even with each other?" "are they dating" "Omo. Hoya Oppa is dating her?" "I envy how close she is with them"

 As I closed my locker I found Minyoung Unnie and Infinite walking towards my way. Oh so that was all the chattering was about. I observed them. Dongwoo and Woohyun playing around with Sungjong. I swear, they are so childish, but i find them cute. 

Sungyeol and Sunggyu just walking while talking. I looked around the group and my eyes landed on Minyoung Unnie, she had her arm hooked around Hoya's Arm. Minyoung is always like that, clinging onto her dongsaeng like there is no tomorrow.I have no idea why they think they're dating, their siblings for crying out loud. And lastly, L, he was walking cooly with his hands in his pocket.

"Anneyeong Unnie" I said to Minyoung. I grabbed her arm and ran for the cafeteria. I don't know why but I feel so uncomfortable when their around, especially Myungsoo. Then suddenly his face popped up in my mind.

Just thinking about his looks made me blush. Gosh how hot he is. I can't believe what I'm saying right now. I ran faster bumping into people.

 Finally we reached the cafeteria and I released my grip on Minyoung, suddenly, she hit me and said

"Thats what you get for dragging me. You could have just ran away by your self." Her hit didn't hurt but..let me play around with her. "oww. that hurt." i faked whined. Her serious face became into a worried face. "oh. cheongmal? Mian. I didn't think it would hurt that much."

Kyahaha. she fell in my trap. "Its still sore but lets go get food." I lied and dragged her to get in line. "Since i hurt you, I will pay for your food and I'll buy you a bubble drink okay?" Jack pot! She surely knows me well.

After recieving my bubble drink I walked back to our table we were seated at and started eating. Minyoung Unnie eats really slow so eventually I finished before her.

While waiting, the cafeteria doors suddenly open. Entering the cafeteria was Infinite. The room suddenly became quiet as they walked towards our table. Are they really coming to us? Please no

. Before they could reach the table I stood up and brought my tray and unfinished bubble drink with me. "Yah! Where are you going?" asked Minnie Unnie. "To throw away trash?" I said as I raised my eye brow.

She probably knows I'm lying. I threw away my trash and turned around to find Infinite sitting at our table. *sigh* I'll just go to my place.

----------------Hide out-----------------

When I arrived to my "hideout" it was pretty breezy. *sigh* Oh how it feels good to be up here, the rooftop. I made the rooftop my "hideout" because no one barely comes here so I consider it mines.

As I drink my bubble drink, I hear someone opening the door. To my surprise it was L. What is he doing here, how did he find this place? A bunch of questions filled my mind. My thoughts were interrupted by his voice.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Should I be the one asking him this question? "Uhm. I find it very peaceful here. how about you?" I said. "Same reason, quiet, peaceful, and for the fresh air" awkward silence filled the air.

"Oh. Sorry for bumping into you earlier before class, I was in a rush." I said before turning to leave the rooftop. I was about to reach for the door knob when I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Wait." He said. "never mind" He quietly mumbled.

*Raemi is so......strange. Why is she scared of me?*Myungsoo thought to himself.

------------------After school-------------

Right now it is 2:30 p.m. I quickly ran to my locker and got my stuff remembering the promise I made with the twins. I quickly got into my car and drove to their school.

As soon as I entered their classroom, they came running to me. "NOONA! ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND TAKE US TO GET ICE CREAM?" Kyunghee yelled.

"Of course. Promises are mean't to be kept." I told them. I took them each by the hand and brought them to the ice cream store.

When we arrived at the store, we sat at a table while waiting for the waitress to take our order. I ordered, Red velvet, Minhee ordered cookies n' cream, and Kyunghee ordered strawberry.

Our dessert session was filled with joy and laughter. "Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" asked Minhee. I was sort of taken a back from her question.

How could a child as young as her know what a boyfriend is. "Do you?" she asked again. I had to answer her truthfully

"Aniyo, sadly no. I don't." "Why?" she asked. Aish. why is this little girl interrogating me? "Because, My Prince Charming hasn't found me yet."

I can't believe that I'm talking about this with a five year old. After I answered her question she stopped asking questions and we went home.



YAY! update. I hope you like it! Please comment and Subscribe!

Anyone want to make me a poster? Anyone?

- Author-nim Rickka