Chapter Eight

What is love?

"Raemi-ah~" someone said while poking my side. I'm not that ticklish there but the real spot is my neck. I know it sounds weird but when someone grabs my neck I can't handle my laugh.

Only my family, Minnie Unnie, Hoya Oppa, and Woohyun Oppa, only know that my ticklish spot is there. So whenever they threaten me they grab the back of my neck which makes me bursts into laughter.

I was awoken by it but i decided to stay still. "Raemi-ah~ wake up or else." Someone cooed. I know who this voice belongs to... WOOHYUN.

"last warning...wake up Raemi~" He said again. Ohhh im scare- "Buwahahahahah-oka-hahaha-rel-hahahahahaajdshfiakjlsf-asjfhasjfh-release-hahahahahaha-my-ahdiasdfnehaifhdi-neck"

I managed to say. "I'M UP!" I yelled trying to pry his hands from the back of my neck. "We're here at the airport." He announced. We all got out of the van, which Dongwoo Oppa drove. The ride here to the airport was pretty loud because of Infinite's hyperness except for Hoya oppa, because I have no idea where he is.

 

After going through security check, we went to the gate. There was a familiar looking girl sittting down next to a familiar looking guy. I squinted my eyes trying to make out who it was.

I guess my glasses aren't such a good help. Maybe I need a new pair. As we got closer, the girl was Minyoung Unnie and Hoya Oppa. 

"KYAAAAAA! UNNIE!!! YOUR COMMING TOO?!!!!" I said in delight as I ran up to her and jumped on her. "yah! get off. people. are.looking.at.us." She said while putting an emphasis on each word.

I got of her and bowed to nearby people. I gave her a sly grin. " Why didn't you tell me you were comming?" I asked innocently. HEHE. I forgot to invite her. WOOPS.

"Because, you didn't invite me, your parents did, so why did I have to tell you?" She said while raising an eyebrow. "unnie, mian~" I said while doing a bit of aeygo.

I stuck out my lower lip and did the puppy eyes. "I'll buy you starbucks?" I said with pleading eyes. "arrasso. Starbuck HERE WE COME!" she half yelled.

 

 

 

*sluurrp!* I finally finished drinking my drink. I took out my ticket and checked the boarding time. It was an hour from now. I scanned through the ticket and found that we had first class. As I got up, a light bulb suddenly light up in my head. *DING!*

I ran over to Hoya oppa and Woohyun oppa and whispered something in their ears. "oppas.....lets play a game since we still have an hour left." I said.

"What game do you want to play?" Woohyun oppa asked. "hehe. Lets play.." I paused. "Hide and go seek with partners." I said with glee.

"Sure" they said. "HEY GUYS!" Woohyun oppa yelled. As they gathered Hoya oppa said "Last one to leave the gate will become seeker. Hiders can only hide on this floor. Each will have a partner" he said in a quick pace.

Everyone ran for their lives but unfortunately, Sungyeol was the last one to leave. "LEE SUNGYEOL COME AND FIND US AFTER 5 MINUTES!" Woohyum oppa yelled.

We gathered quickly trying to decide who gets who. "I want Hoya!" "NO! I WANT HOYA!""can I be with Sunggyu oppa?" "Woohyun hyung lets be together"

 "Shut up, I want Sungjong" "I want Dongwoo Hyung" "I dont want you Sungjong, you get found easily." As everyone were trying to find a partner, I looked at my watch and we had 3 minute left.

"Guys we have thre-" I was cut off by everyone running. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" we could hear Sungyeol oppa's voice from a far distance. Someone grabbed my arm and dragged me from the opposite direction of the others.

After trying to find a hiding place, we finally found a place that was hard to find. I haven't noticed how big this air port was. Especially because we are only on one floor.

After catching our breathes Myungsoo oppa spoke " Sorry if you wanted to go with the others but....if we all go the same way, we would all get caught." he explained.

"eyye. you just wanted to be with me~" I said in a concieded way. I love messing with people. "In your dreams!" He said. "You were the closest person near me. You should be grateful actually because I saved yo-. Wait?

Shouldn't it be you wanting to be with me?" He said while staring at me. All I could do was just raise my eye brow. "I am 'The KIM MYUNGSOO' " He exclaime. 

"Okay, Myungpoop. You don't have to be so concieded.." I said. "Yah, I-" I cut him off by saying "maybe your contact name should be 'CONCIEDED MYUNGPOOP' " I exclaimed.

Without a warning he started chasing me. People were looking at us crazily but we didn't give a cats poop. I sat down against a wall trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly we heard loud voices.......OH no INFINITE. How could we forget that we were playing hide and seek. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a shop.

Soon the voices became louder and one of the memebers entered the shop. It was the Maknae Sungjong. We quickly made our way to the farthest from him.

As soon as he turned to look at a magazine, we took the chance to run for it. "PHEW!" Myungsoo said while sitting down. Yes we we're back to our gate with 25 minutes to spare.

Everyone started coming back and was surprized to see us. "WAAH! you guys are really something.." Sungyeol said because he couldn't find the two of us even with the help of everyone he couldn't find us.

"Actually.....we almost got caught but someone was too busy looking at a magazine..." Myungsoo admitted. "WAS IT LEE SUNGJONG?!" Sungyeol errupted.

All Sungjong could do was give a small smile, acting innocent. Without a warning he got hit by Sungyeol. "I could have won." He said while pouting.                     

Soon it was boarding time. The time where I didn't want to come...


INFINITE HAD A G+ hangout today. LUCKY INSPIRITS. -.- I wish I were them. My friend was crying yesterday because it had to do with Lucky inspirits yesterday. Haha. Poor thing. UNNIE DON'T GET MAD AT ME IF YOU'RE READING THIS. lmao. sorry.

Sorry if this update was boring or it had nothing to do with them....I'm not that good but I still hope you guys enjoyed it.

 

Anyways. This is just a quick update. :DDD I hope you guys like it and comment and subscribe :)

 

                                -Author-nim Rickka <3