Chapter Five

What is love?

We've been here at the mall for about three hours now, and I still haven't found the right gift for my parents and Minyoung Unnie is no help. She disappeared when I went to the bathroom afore eating lunch. 

I really don't know what to buy. Maybe I'll just buy omma a ring and appa a pair of running shoes. Good choice Raemi! Good choice!

When I arrived to the Jewelry store, I went to look for a ring for omma. I FOUND the ring! "Excuse me, can I engrave names into this ring" I said while pointing at the ring in display case.

"Sure, what name will you engrave?" she asked curiosly, "Well, actually, can I engrave four names on there?" I asked her. "Yes ma'am" she said while handing me paper work to fill in.

After filling it out, I gave it back to her and asked " How long will it be until its ready?" " about 45 minutes to a hour" with that I walked away to get my father's gift.

I found the perfect pair of running shoes. I'm pretty sure that he needs new ones. I walked to the register to get the right size and to pay.

Since I still had about 30 minutes left so I strolled around. I came upon a cute couple store and I saw two figures, Minyoung Unnie and... Its that guy from earlier at the cafe. Who is he? Omo. Are they a couple?

I though she liked Sunggyu-shii. As I walked closer to the entrance of the store, they both turned around and his face was revealed......

 

 

Minyoung's P.O.V:

After eating lunch, Mimi still hasn't found a present for her parents. She needed to go to the bathroom so she went. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and brought me to a less crowded area.

I couldn't see his face, but I knew who he was. "Why are you here?" I whisphered. "Why you don't want to see me? okay, I'll go." He was about to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"Aniyo, oppa, don't go." I said as he turned around. He gave me his smile and hugged me. "I know you can't resist me." He said with a confident tone.

"eww. oppa don't be greasy, stay away from Woohyun, hes rubbing off on you." I said while pouting.

Soon we went walking around hand in hand. I just remembered Mimi. "wait, oppa, we left Mimi, and she needs help to find a gift for her parents' anniversry." He ignored my statement and dragged me to a couple store.

I felt someone was watching us and so I turned around and so did he, and standing before us is Mimi.

 

Your P.O.V:

So it was Sunggyu all along. How could she not tell me. I was mad at first that she didn't tell me, but I got over it and congratulated them.

Minyoung Unnie was shocked that I didn't explode at her for not telling me about her relationship with sunggyu. So I just laughed.

"Unnie close your mouth, flies will enter, and I don't think Suggyu-shi will want to kiss that if that happens." I said while snickering. Yah was all she could say while forming a fist, threatening to punch me.

"Raemi, don't be so formal, call me oppa since I'm older than you." sunggyu oppa told me. "Ok sunggyu oppa, Take care of Minnie unnie for me, I got my gifts for my parents so I'll be going home!" I said while walking away.

I should give that couple some time together.

 

>>>>>Fast forward>>>>> -At home-

When I arrived at home I went staight to my room and changed into shorts and a tank top. When I reached my bed I fell asleep after a few minutes.

One of the maid woke me up and told me that dinner was ready. When i was near the stairs, there was a whole bunch of chattering coming from downstairs, tomorrows their anniversary not today.

Soon, I reached the dinning room area and there was infinite excluding Hoya. When I was about to sit down next to Minhee, she pushed me off the chair and said "This seat is reserved for someone special" I raised my brow and sat next to Kyunghee but he said, "Nope, this seat is for Omma" he said while putting his hands on the seat.

There was no other spot but next to L. I shyly sat next to him and waited for our dinner to be brought out.

Soon dinner was finished and they decided to go play games. The game room was filled with laughter. Since I was getting a bit bored, I walked to our garden.

(a/n remember she lives in a mansion)

I sat down on a bench and stared at the sky and sung. I was so focused witht the sky, I didn't notice that someone sat next to me. I didn't notice until he started singing along with me.

 

 


Updated! Hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe!!

-Author-nim Rickka~