Go to Bath!

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

“Tiffany, please tell me why are you changing your shape into a human!”

“I don’t know, maybe because I can do it.” Tiffany ignored her, eating more raisin ice cream. “Wow, this tasted so good!”

“Tiffany, that was the 900th time I asked you about that shapeshifting thingy,” Taeyeon complained. “Please answer.”

“I will answer soon as the raisin ice creams ran out.”

“They will never run out!” Taeyeon took the ice cream box from Tiffany’s hand, along with the spoon. “How could they run out when Jonghyun gave us an unstoppable supply of raisin ice cream?”

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a judging look. She never stops asking about that thing over and over, and those words are repeating their forms in Tiffany’s head. Tiffany herself can’t stop Taeyeon ask the question. She had the reason, but she didn’t want to tell.

“Okay, you have twenty minutes to go bath before our friends knocked the door.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Going to bath?” Tiffany pouted. “But I don’t want to go to bath!”

Taeyeon frowns. This is the second day of Tiffany not taking a bath even at once, and she wonders why Tiffany still smells so good.

“Okay, Tiffany. If you don’t want to go to bath, you will have fleas on your head, your blood. They really like cats’ blood, and what cats’ mixed with humans’, wow! Fusion blood juice! So now, you must clean yourself. Right now, because if you don’t—”

“—I will have fleas on my head. Okay, I understand.”

But she isn’t standing from the couch. She sits there still.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked. “Go right now.”

“I am sitting on the couch.”

“Tiffany!”

“Alright, alright… I’m going.” 

 

a/n: okay i at titles the titles looks like it was a child's storybook. anyways, this chapter is just a crack chapter because... yeah i still want to update and give joy to all of you nice readers.

enjoy! next update will be VERY nice. thanks, bye. 

 

NEW FAN FICTION