[SPECIAL] Fieldtrip [PART. 1]

Taeyeon vs. Cats

The next day at school, the teacher told the students that they were going to hold a fieldtrip to N Seoul Tower tomorrow. The students were told to make 10.000 words essay about the tourist objects inside the tower and the tourist objects in the N Seoul Tower area.

“You can ask one of your siblings, not parents to join you in the trip. Do not forget to bring a binocular and a notebook.”

Taeyeon thought about bringing Tiffany with her, but how if Tiffany escaped and decides to live with feral cats?

She went home with the news and discussed it with Tiffany.

“Are you talking about the high radio tower thingy which had love padlock trees?” she asked after Taeyeon explained about the fieldtrip. “I want to join you!”

“But don’t run away with feral cats,” Taeyeon reminded her.

At the night, Taeyeon came out from her house to buy the foods from the convenience store not far from her house with her bicycle, and left Tiffany home with raisin ice creams. In the convenience store, she bought a pack of fried Edamame and chips. When she is searching for seafood-flavored snacks (for Tiffany), she met the familiar girl with the brunette hair and greets her.

“Hey, Jess.”

“Oh, Taeyeon,” Jessica smiled at her. “So, have you decided with whom to go to the fieldtrip? I’m with Soojung.”

Taeyeon was going to told her that she’s with Tiffany, but Soojung was there and Jessica will make fun of her in front of Soojung, and she’s embarrassed enough with Jessica making fun of her that she loves Tiffany at her own house, so she decided to only say, “You’re going to see the person I bring tomorrow, after all.”

Jessica told Soojung to search for a notebook at the stationery unit, and Jessica followed Taeyeon searching for the seafood snacks for Tiffany.

“How’s Tiffany?”

It’s been the 23rd time Jessica asked about Tiffany to Taeyeon, and she’s a little bit pissed off about Jessica asking the same thing over and over to her. She’s not jealous or everything can come up to Jessica’s thought, but she’s just occupied. Yeah, she’s just occupied.

“Jessica, she’s damn fine. Stop asking about Tiffany.”

Jessica stepped closer to Taeyeon—her face is now a few inches from Taeyeon’s.

“H-hey, what are you doing?” Taeyeon flinched.

Jessica narrowed her eyes, and bursts into laughter. She held her stomach, laughing loudly. Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

“Is there something wrong with my face or something?” she asked.

Jessica stopped laughing, and wiped the tears from the laugh from her eyes.

“That face! You’re so damn funny. You’re jealous!” Jessica replied, her finger pointing to Taeyeon’s face, and continues laughing. “Oh my, you’re jealous! Tiffany’s not here and you’re jealous because I’m saying that! Oh my, Kim, you’re so hilarious!”

Taeyeon flushed and she rushes to the cashier to pay. People started to stare at her because of Jessica’s horse laugh. Public humiliation is so uncomfortable.

 

The next day, Taeyeon was ready in front of her house with her backpack, and Tiffany was still inside.

“Tiffany, hurry up!”

“Okay, okay, I’m just putting a few sun blocks!”

Taeyeon snorted. A cat—no, no, a half-cat, half-human, putting sun block on her body! How funny.

After Tiffany was done with her “business”, both walked to the school together. Taeyeon was discussing about the amazing view from the N Seoul Tower, but Tiffany doesn’t bother to even listen to her. She was staring to the sky, paying attention to the clouds above.

“…and then my brother told me that Seoul at dusk seen from the tower was magnificent. He couldn’t help but—”

Before Taeyeon could finish her sentences, Tiffany clutched her arm with Taeyeon’s. The action was very sudden—Taeyeon was speechless. Her cheeks felt warm and she wonders why Tiffany did that.

Stop the weird thoughts, Kim Taeyeon. She’s doing that because she’s your pet! Now calm down, Taeyeon. Stop imagining things.


 

a/n: A-YO READERS! this was pretty long enough, right? 667 words... 667 words. lol not long enough for readers ok. i'm trying hard for the update! omaigad what 2000+ views i'm sobbing right now.

the fieldtrip chapter is a special chapter, and i divided them to two parts so it can be fun idk. this is part 1, so it will continue to part 2. wait for the next update!

comment, subscribe and upvote! nyahahahahahahaha.