Keychain

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

Today is an extremely wonderful day, like the days Taeyeon had gone through (Taeyeon loves her life anyways, so every day is a wonderful day.). There’s no such an incredible incident could happen today.

Or she thinks so.

Once she entered the hallway (where the lockers were put), she went to her locker and opens it. Like the daily routine.

Taeyeon is a type of girl who likes too much things, such as dogs, and then green peas like what you see in Toy Story 3 (she named them “dookong”), drawing, and nail art. She isn’t the eccentric or the oddball type. By popular girls (who called themselves “queenkas”), she is considered as the Klutzy Queen, because she is, but nobody takes it seriously.

“Good morning, Taeyeon.”

It’s Onew, Taeyeon’s first ever best friend in this world. Nobody wants to be her best friend, but Onew wants to. They’re friends from the kindergarten period, after Onew stuffed a toy car to Taeyeon’s mouth.

“Good morning.”

“Is that a new dog head keychain?” Onew looks to the keychain on Taeyeon’s pencil case with a “you-are-so-pathetic” expression. “That’s so sadistic, Taeyeon.”

“Don’t judge.”

“Buy the cat ones sometimes,” Onew followed her to the Biology class. “They’re cute. I think they’re my favorite animals, besides chicken and me.”

“Onew, don’t start.”

“Yeah, I even buy two wonderful keychains! Look at this! This is a fried chicken, and this is a kitten head. These keychains looks more beautiful than your dog head.”

Taeyeon dislikes cats so much, and if she dislikes them once, she never likes them at future.

 

 

 

a/n: i'm sorry, it's very short. this is just an introduction chapter as the start of the story, so... heh, heh. i like onew so... heh, heh. oh, and i type this using microsoft word, and there are still too many grammar mistakes. sorry. :/