Hidden

Taeyeon vs. Cats

Taeyeon’s eyes are still wide opened even though Tiffany was already asleep beside her. She can’t really sleep. Tiffany’s words are still spinning inside her head.

 

Is this a code or some sort?

 

She buried her body in the blanket, shutting her eyes close and tries to sleep, but she can’t. What the freak happened to her brain? It’s nothing. Tiffany is just a friend. She’s just a… pet. And Taeyeon is straight.

 

Very straight, she could say.

 

The thoughts are missing and she fell asleep.

 

//

 

The next day is school, and Taeyeon was already occupied with a pile of homework on the table. She felt very sleepy because last night, she fell asleep at 3 a.m., and she fell asleep when the History teacher explained about the Ancient Greek.

 

Onew isn’t in school today, because there’s a family event (again), and Jonghyun is busy with the class’s hamster, so Taeyeon ate her lunch with Jessica.

 

“How’s Tiffany?” Jessica asked when they finally put their lunch trays on the table. “I bet you’re very troubled last night.”

 

“Unfortunately, you’re right,” Taeyeon mumbled. “There’re dark circles under my eyes and I can’t stand it. I was thinking about unnecessary things that I don’t need to think about.”

 

“For example…?”

 

“I said that she’s very weird yesterday, and then she said that’s the reason that I liked her. But, duh, I don’t like her at all. She’s still my pet, after all. Well, a friend. Probably, I think? But you can’t love your pet. It’s a pet—not one hundred percent, I mean. She’s not my crush, because I’m straight and I know that, you know that, Jessica? So, I—”

 

Jessica sighed and puts her hand on Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

“Stop talking. You’re rambling, and I know that’s a very good sign. You like Tiffany, you can’t deny it, or if you do, this will end up in a sad, sad suicide,” said Jessica. “There are some people who fell in love with their pet, yeah, and this case happened to you too. But she’s not an animal again. She’s a human.”

 

Taeyeon looked down to her lunch.

 

Does she really like Tiffany?

 

 

a/n: hi guys an update yay haha. ohmaigawd i think i found another good manga. this could be an inspiration for me.

i love manga. forever. and ever. AND EVER. 

btw guys the readers' choice is taengsic! prepare for a jellyfany.