Tuna

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

It’s another morning, another day. Taeyeon woke up to feed her cat, Tiffany, before she remembers that the cat Tiffany doesn’t exist anymore.

 

There’s only human Tiffany, sleeping beside her. She mutters in her sleep, and Taeyeon can’t believe that she is this calm, remembering she is freaking panic yesterday.

 

But she is still curious why Tiffany turns into a human only for showing that her body is slim. She hasn’t asked to Tiffany to turn back into a cat, and she wants to stay at home because Tiffany still had this cat personality, and she can run away from her house, but she must go for school. School is a must.

 

Her parents called yesterday night, telling her that they will stay in Tokyo a little bit longer. Taeyeon thanked god for that, because if her parents finds out about Tiffany, they will misunderstand everything.

 

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon shook Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m off to school.”

 

“Okay, whatever you want.”

 

Taeyeon made some tuna sandwich for Tiffany, because Tiffany likes tuna, as a cat and a human.

 

Today, at school, she used a computer in the computer lab for searching about shapeshifting issues. She asked for permission from her teacher, and she’s allowed to. Even though she is allowed, searching for shapeshifting issues will look suspicious for everyone who finds out. Because of that, she closed the door.

 

There are no results that matched with Tiffany’s case, but Taeyeon keeps searching and searching—still no result.

 

She went out from the computer lab, desperate because she can’t found anything meaningful. What she could do right now?

 

When she opened her locker, Onew approached her and said, “Jonghyun told me he gave you a cat.”

 

“That’s correct.”

 

“And you accepted it?”

 

“Uh, yeah.”

 

“Taeyeon, have you gone mad?” said Onew. “I can’t believe that you are now taking care of a cat! That’s a big phenomenon!”

 

“But he’s forcing me to—”

 

“That doesn’t mean you must accept it.”

 

“I don’t know. There’s something’s interesting about that cat.” Taeyeon shrugged. “Is this really a big phenomenon?”

 

“I thought you only like dogs.” Onew replied. “Can I come to your house this afternoon? I want to see the cat.”

 

“To be honest, she’s not a cat anymore.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“It’s better not to tell you. You’re going to mock me and you’re going to humiliate me in social networks, so, I won’t tell,” said Taeyeon.

 

“I’m going to trust anything you say, Taeyeon. I’m your best friend.”

 

“She…” Taeyeon turned her body to face Onew, “she turned into a human.”

 

Onew’s face shows confusion, and Taeyeon thought he would laugh hardly like when Taeyeon told him she likes Junsu, a senior when they’re still in middle school. But he doesn’t.

 

“That’s reality, right?”

 

“Yeah, and I believe you’re laughing to me inside your heart.”

 

“No. I believe there are stuff like that, shapeshifting and sort. When does she—”

 

“—turns into a human? Yesterday. I thought I’m seeing mirages and stuff. But, actually, I’m not, because I felt her hair is very familiar, and I realize that’s the human version of Tiffany.”

 

“I think Jonghyun should go with me to your house,” said Onew. “Maybe he had some answer for this thing.”

 

Taeyeon nods. At least there’s someone who believes.

 

 

 

a/n: hello guys. uh i think the chapter title isn't relatable with anything in this chapter except the tuna sandwich... lol. so uh, i'm sorry for the slow update.