Progress

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

The cat’s eyes blinked. She woke up, and it’s not another cat. Taeyeon did not have any other cat. It’s Tiffany, the ‘brunette’ cat. She was given to a cat hater, from an idiotic dinosaur. Everything feels unfamiliar for her right now—but after all, she’s not thrown into M77 galaxy; she still can breathe, she still can live.

 

The cat glanced to the clock. 7 a.m. Time to wake Taeyeon.

 

“Meow?” the cat tapped the blanket. “Meow!”

 

Wake up! Miss Kim, wake up!

 

“Ugh.” The girl buried in blankets grunted. “Who’s that?”

 

“Meow.”

 

“Oh. It’s you, little cat. Hmm. I’m going back to my sleep, so don’t bother.”


“Meow!”

 

“Okay, I’m up.”

 

Taeyeon stretched her arms before she stood, yawning. The cat is asking for things, much things that could waste her precious money, like expensive diet food or else.

 

Taeyeon jumped to her velvet couch, burying her face in a nice, soft pillow, her favorite pillow. It’s brown and furry… or what she thought a nice, soft, brown, and furry pillow.

 

“EW! Tiffany, go away from my couch! Oh my, stop scratching it! My mother will kill me after she went home from Tokyo!”

 

That’s the punishment because you don’t like earlier wake-ups.

 

Taeyeon pours the diet cat food to the cat’s bowl, and then watching her eating. Even though she thinks that, okay, cats are cute!, she can’t touch her in the moment because of some worries that she will get a very dangerous ill or sort.

 

“I should’ve called you Juliette or what,” said Taeyeon, crossing her arms. “I wanted my imaginary dog to be, but you’re a pet too.”

 

The cat growled.

 

“You only wanted to be Tiffany?” asked Taeyeon.

 

She purred, and Taeyeon considered it as a yes.

 

“You made me lost my dog feelings.”

 

Tiffany jumped to Taeyeon’s lap, scratching her ear. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow, her hand halfway to Tiffany’s ear.

 

“What are you pleading for?” said Taeyeon. “You want me to scratch your ear?”

 

Tiffany’s head made a gesture. Almost like a nod, to be precise.

 

And Taeyeon scratched her ear. Somehow, it feels a little bit nice. Or more.

 

 

 

 

a/n: ahem, i promise tiffany will turn as a girl someday. but it's just so sad that i'm writing so and i'm sorry if there are tons of grammar mistakes. yayyy. thank you for subscribing :)