Homework, II

Taeyeon vs. Cats

Jessica’s eyes twitched for three times when Taeyeon said she is my cat. First, she is very confused, why the hell Taeyeon calls human a cat. Second, she is very confused again because Taeyeon said she is my cat when she thought Taeyeon hates cats.

What the hell was wrong with this world?

“Okay, now, Taeyeon, she’s a human,” said Jessica, pointing to Tiffany. “She’s a girl, not a cat.”

From the first time, Taeyeon doubted Jessica would trust anything she said about Tiffany. If she told Jessica like, oh, she’s a cat but she’s transforming into human. It’s amazing, right?, Jessica will freak out and then reporting Taeyeon to her neighbors that she is insane.

“Actually,” Taeyeon cleared , “Tiffany is a cat.”

Jessica frowned in confusion. Taeyeon is insane. Tiffany is a human.

“She’s a human, Taeyeon. Please, where is your eyeglass?”

“Actually, she transformed into a human several days ago, because she wanted to show her slim body to me. At first I was just saying that she is fat and such, and she transforms into a human. But I’m not really sure that’s the main reason she turned into a human, because, no.” Taeyeon shrugged. “Believe me, Jessica. This is real.”

Jessica narrowed her eyes and then asked, “How many who knew about this?”

“There are three, with you. I don’t know, but Onew and Jonghyun just believed when I told them about Tiffany.”

Jessica couldn’t just believe what Taeyeon had said—because all of those weren’t real, of course, except if Tiffany was genetically modified or what so she could transform into a human.

“I thought you didn’t like cats.”

“That boy with the animal gave me this cat.”

“Do you mean Jonghyun?”

“At first I was just acting careless, but I met him after I ran away from your house. I don’t know, but he kind of taking me to his apartment, and he had so many pets in one room, and he gave me a cat. Somehow, the cat was very attractive in some ways and Jonghyun called her brunette cat. I mean, it’s very uncommon if you call a cat brunette. You only call them brown, and such. Because he was calculating everything, from the fee of the cat food to the cat treatment, what I could do?” Taeyeon shrugged. “But I like her as a cat, after all.

“That time I was browsing the cheapest cat food in the internet, and I talked about training her so she can be skinnier. And then, like she didn’t want to be called fat, she turned into a human several seconds later.”

Jessica’s mouth was opened, forming a perfect, round O. She was gaping for around five minutes, and she closed again.

“Are you sure she’s a cat before?” she asked.

“Jessica, trust me. I won’t lie.”

“Oh, okay,” Jessica shrugs, and she lets Taeyeon staring at her for some minutes before she whispered, “do you have some feelings for her after she lived with you with the shape of a human?”

Jessica questioned it directly, and it made Taeyeon surprised. Well, definitely, she’s straight. Why would she have any feelings for Tiffany?

“Well,” Taeyeon pretends to read a book, “if what do you mean were feelings to consider her as a younger sister…”

“Taeyeon, like you don’t understand my question.” Jessica scoffed. “It’s not that what I meant. Do you love her?”

Taeyeon frowned. What the hell she was thinking?

“Well,” she flushed, burying her face in the Algebra book, “maybe—”

“Taeyeon, I’m taking another raisin ice cream!” Tiffany yelled from the couch, walks towards the refrigerator. Taeyeon jumped from the mat and dropped her Algebra book.

“Well,” Jessica grinned from ear to ear, “it’s very clear right now, Taeyeon.”

 

 

a/n: UPDATE AGAIN GUISE THIS IS THE GIFT FOR ALL OF YOU BELOVED READERS because sm released exo's second teasers, yay. Okay, 632 words. I hope this is long enough :/

you like this story? please click the arrow beside the title. giving helps are nice, people. thank you.