Talk with Tiffany

Taeyeon vs. Cats

When Tiffany isn’t on the couch to take another ice cream Jessica takes everything about Tiffany from Taeyeon out. Taeyeon is clueless; she had no idea why Jessica is talking about Tiffany over and over. After all, Tiffany is just her pet cat—no, a human pet which lived there. She had no more feelings on Tiffany more than like a human loving their pet.

 

But that’s just what she thought.

 

“There are some possibilities that you aren’t attracted into guys,” Jessica started. “Let’s take Onew for an example. He’s your best friend for so many years, and for me, a girl should’ve loved the boy if the boy is her best friend for so many years, and they’ll confess their love or something similar. But you didn’t do that, Taeyeon.”

 

But what’s the matter? Onew isn’t attractive enough to get Taeyeon’s attention as a crush. That’s why she didn’t do that. Besides, he’s just a best friend after all.

 

“But from how’d you act, you love Tiffany so much.”

 

Taeyeon flushed again, but she closed her Algebra book and she hissed, “I love her as a pet!  A human pet! Isn’t that clear?”

 

Jessica stared at her with one eyebrow raised, trying to held her laugh.

 

“Your face is red.”

 

“Well, is that suspicious? Maybe I got a sudden fever or something, just that! Now, Jessica, get out. You’re making me insane with these useless investigations.”

 

Jessica smiled again.

 

“Alright, I’m leaving! Be lucky with your Tiffany.”

 

And she winked to Taeyeon when she came out from her house.

 

//

 

“Why did Jessica leave earlier yesterday?”

Tiffany’s question shocked Taeyeon. They were both on Taeyeon’s favorite mat, eating biscuits with iced chocolate milks, discussing about things happened in Taeyeon’s school.

 

“I told her to.”

 

“Well, why?”

 

Taeyeon’s face flushed again, but she looked away to the window so Tiffany can’t notice. She tried to think for a nice reason, and she found one, even though it’s not really smart either.

 

“Our homework was done.”

 

“Oh.” Tiffany nodded, taking another biscuit from the packaging. “I thought she left for several reasons, because she winked at you. I thought she’s going to do something weird and came back, but she didn’t, so…”

 

Taeyeon frowned, turning her face to stare at Tiffany.

 

“’Something weird’, you said? What the heck ‘something weird’ means?”

 

“Oh, it’s not,” Tiffany cuts in, smiling. “It’s nothing! Alright, thank you very much for your information.”

 

Taeyeon did really understand what Tiffany was talking, but she’s straight—yes, she’s one hundred percent straight, and Jessica is completely, flawlessly straight. Tiffany’s imagination reached a high point.

 

“You’re so weird, Tiffany.” Taeyeon chuckled, drinks her chocolate milk.

 

“Well, isn’t that the reason that you liked me so much?”

 

Taeyeon’s heart skips a beat.

 

a/n: i'm sorry for the very very short update even though it's already a long time i didn't update... I'M REALLY SORRY READERS. omg i found a nice manga guys just-- i can't held my manga feels argh 

i hope this update is enough! bai!

click upvote, yo.