How She Transforms

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

Today is holiday, and Taeyeon is a type of a girl who always did her homework before holidays, so she can relax today.

 

She spent the holiday with browsing through Internet, and yes, Internet could be fun, because there are some humor articles and you can read hot gossips about celebrities, or playing nice games—but, no. Taeyeon’s activities in the Internet for today isn’t reading humor articles, or scanning through hot gossips about celebrities, or playing nice games.

 

No.

 

Today is the time to browse the cheapest price of diet cat food.

 

Taeyeon finds that Tiffany is a little bit fatty, and she is trying hard to train Tiffany to do diets with preparing cats’ sport sets (she bought one set priced very expensive last week). And now, for keeping Tiffany skinny, she’s trying to search a cheap diet cat food on the Internet without wasting too much precious money (her mother starts to scold her because her monthly allowance is running out).

 

“So, Tiffany…” Taeyeon frowns at the cat. “You’re a little bit fat, do you know that?”

 

“Meow?” the cat sounds confused, and she turns her head to see her back. “Meow!”

 

“Tiffany, don’t act like you’re not fat or what. I’m still going to train you with things.”

 

Tiffany isn’t a trainee on a diet club or what—but Taeyeon didn’t want to be humiliated, either by Onew, by Jonghyun, or another friends. Maybe they w\ill say “fat owner and the fat cat”, so, maybe a little diet will work.

 

“If you’re a human, maybe you will be so, so fat in my eyes.”

 

Human. Bah. She can’t turn into a human.

 

“So I’ll just search these healthy cat foods… the cheap ones. You know how poor I am.”

 

“But Taeyeon, I’m skinny already. Look at me.”

 

Who the heck was talking? Taeyeon frowns to her monitor. I never had a sister who sounds so husky and such.

 

“Taeyeon, look at me.”

 

A ghost? Taeyeon turns her office chair, looking at who’s talking.

 

It’s a girl, a brunette girl. She’s beautiful, and she’s . Her locks are… shiny, and her eyes are sparkling. But those hair looks familiar… really familiar.

 

“Taeyeon, I’m Tiffany.” The girl smiled.

 

And Taeyeon lets a blood-curdling scream came out. 

 

 

a/n: okay this chapter is so short and that's because i'm KINDA busy. i'm writing when i'm sick and i'm REALLY HUNGRY right now. if all of you want to give me feedbacks/constructive critics, send them to my twitter: taengologist, or just PM me. or just comment below.