Human

Taeyeon vs. Cats

 

Who are you?

 

“Taeyeon, you are so amusing.” The girl crossed her arms. “I’m Tiffany, don’t you know?”

 

“Tiffany is a cat!”

 

“I’m trying to show you that I’m not fat. I hate diets.”

 

Taeyeon, surprised and confused, grabs some of her clothes from the wardrobe and throws them to the human Tiffany.

 

“Wear those clothes—wear them meanwhile I’m going to stuff things one by one and safely to my brain. Just give me a time for some calm sessions.”

 

Taeyeon opened the bathroom door, and she sat on top of the closet.

 

This can’t be happened. Tiffany is a cat. A cat can’t turn into a human. Unless they do… they do… shapeshifting?

 

“All of these are crack.” Taeyeon whispered. “Of course it’s a crack. Shapeshifting isn’t real. That thing didn’t exist in any forms in this world, period.”

 

Taeyeon pinched her cheek to make sure that this isn’t a dream, but it hurts. For God’s sake, this do happens in reality.

 

She opened the bathroom door and she found Tiffany, standing there with Taeyeon’s clothes. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes, twice. Nothing happened. The human Tiffany is still there. She doesn’t even move at any inch.

 

“Oh dear… my headache backs…”

 

 

a/n: oops short chapter trolls. it's so fun writing this fic, yes, but i'm sick. cough is trapping me. MY THROAT HURTS. have fun reading! feedbacks and critics are welcomed.