Chapter 2 - The Art of Seduction...

Lesson in Love

A/N I'm still on the fence whether I wanna add in this story or not...

so I wrote a little teaser instead...what do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I? Hmm...

"I'm serious...kill me!" You beg her as you cling onto her arms. She laughs.

"What is wrong with you?! Any girl would gladly be in your shoes right now!"

"Be my guest then...I'll switch places with you anytime..."

"But they're all so hot! How can you not like them?"

"It's not a matter of liking them...You just have no idea--, they're coming! Quick! Pretend we're in a deep conversation." She stares at you as if you were crazy.

"Psycho, much?"

"Shut up!"

"Ruby! Of all people to catch the bouquet...it had to be you! Looks like it was fate!" Kiseop grins.

"Don't even think about it!"

"Hear that? She doesn't want to marry you!" AJ tease.

"I don't wanna marry any of you! I'm still young!"

"It doesn't hurt to think about it though...besides, don't most girls picture their perfect wedding when they're younger?" Kevin ask.

"Nope! Not me...I hated guys, remember?"

"How long are you going to keep stringing us along?" Eli ask.

"I never said I wanted any of you! You're the ones who won't give up!"

"Aww! You know you like us too! Quit playing hard to get!" Kiseop complains. Julie starts to laugh.

"Wow! Who knew that the girl who used to have a phobia of guys would become THIS popular amongst them? Oh the irony!"

"Quiet Jules!" She shakes her head as she turns to the guys.

"I'm sorry, my cousin's being rude...I'm Julie...I've heard so much about you guys from Hoon...so who's who?" One by one they each introduce themselves.

"Nice to meet you...so is it true you're all in love with her?"

"JULIE!"

"What? I just wanted to know if Oppa was exaggerating or not...you know how he is." The all look awkwardly at each other.

"Y-yeah...it's true."

"Wow! My cousin sure is lucky!"

"Oh look! Mom's calling me!" You start to leave when she grabs you.

"Stop lying! Don't you feel bad for these poor boys?" She turns back to them.

"I suppose you know her story, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And you STILL wanna be with her?"

"Well, her fear is no longer there..."

"Really? I thought it was just towards family."

"Not anymore...we help her through it."

"RUBY! How could you? They even help you conquer your fear and this is how you treat them?!"

"It's not like that!" You lower your voice to whisper in her ear.

"I just don't know who to choose!"

"Is that all?! I guess I'll have the same problem too." She whispers back.

"Although that Eli guy is REALLY hot! You don't mind if I ask him out?"

"Go ahead...be my guest."

"Uhh...girls?" You both look up at once.

"Sorry! That was rude of me...Anyways! Knowing how my cousin is, it's going to be a while before she can make up her mind...she tends to overanalyze things...."

"Really? We didn't know that..." They all look at you.

"Oh look...dad's calling me!"

"Really? That excuse again?" Julie frowns.

"No, really! He is...look." They turn to see he was beckering for you to come when you hear the DJ make an announcement.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the father-daughter dance!"

"Well that's me! See ya!" You quickly make your way towards him as you hear Julie hiss.

"This isn't over!"

______________________________________________________________________________

"How long are you two planning to stay?" Hoon ask your parents. The ceremony was over and you were now in front of your house. Mr. Shin store the last luggage in the trunk before slamming the hood down.

"About a week or two...so you guys take care of Ruby, got it?"

"Yes, sir..."

"Bye sweetie! Have fun while we're gone! And listen to your brothers!" Your mom hugs you before getting in.

"I wull...have fun on your honeymoon."

"I know it's your honeymoon and all, but please, PLEASE use protection! I don't think I can handle having another sibling!" Hoon whines.

"Don't listen to him! Another family member would be nice...especially a girl!" You said. Your parents laugh.

"What we do on our honeymoon is our business...see you guys in a week or so!" Your dad starts the engine as you all wave goodbye. When you can no longer see the car, you turn to your brothers.

"Now what?"

"Let's have a sleepover!" Eli suggest, heading to front door.

"Yeah, we can help keep you company while your parents are gone!" Kevin adds.

"I don't think so." Hoon crosses his arms.

"Oh stop being so stubborn! I'll be staying too if you're worried about the guys." Julie tells him.

"You're staying?"

"Duh...like I'll leave you alone." *sigh*

"Fine...at least having you around is better than her being surrounded by guys..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you even have a change of clothes?" You ask her. You were both in your room, changing out of your clothes.

"Can't I borrow some of yours? Or we can go shopping!"

"Here." You threw a pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

"Wear these for now." She looks at them and frowns.

"Ooh y..."

"It's just temporary! We can go shopping tomorrow!" She sighs.

"Fine...but don't you any booty shorts, I wanna show off my curves."

"You wanna wear that? In winter? Are you nuts?"

"It'll give me an excuse to let them warm me up...if you know what I mean..." She winks.

"Unbelievable..." You mumble, handing her your shorts. *knock* *knock*

"Who is it?"

"Are you two done yet? We have been waiting forever!"

"Relax!" She quickly changes and open the door.

"You could have started without us." Hoon frowns at her outfit.

"Julie...what are you wearing?"

"PJs...well better go join them!" She quickly runs downstairs, laughing.

"She insisted on wearing that." You explain as you both went to join them.

"At least you're not like her..."

"I'm not freezing my body for the sake of looking good."

"That shirt is a little tight though..." He says, giving you the one over.

"It fits fine...stop staring! It's creepy!"

"If I catch any of them looking..."

"There you guys are! Hurry up before the food runs out!" Soohyun gestures for you to join them. You see an open spot between VinSeop and sat down.

"Hey beautiful...hungry?" Kiseop offers you a cupcake.

"Thanks." You took it from him and took a bite. You hear him chuckle.

"You got a bit on your mouth..." He brush his fingers across your lip and the icing off, giving you a wink. You blush and turn back to the tv.

"What are we watching?"

"Flower Boys Next Door."

"Here.." Kevin offers you a napkin, glaring at Kiseop.

"Thanks Kev." You quickly wipe the remainings off and notice Julie was grinning at you.

"They soo want you!" She mouths, winking at you.

"Shut up!" You mouth back, blushing. She rolls her eyes in response.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Ohmygosh! It's like this drama was made after you!" Julie laughs.

"Hey! I don't lock myself in the house!"

"No, but you're always surrounded by cute guys."

"Shut up Julie and just watch!" Hoon snaps.

"Ooh...hit a nerve there?"

"When it comes to Ruby and guys...Hoon's crazy overprotective." Dongho points out.

"Seriously...and we're not a bad bunch of guys either...right?" AJ asks you.

"N-no..."

"Geez...she's not the only girl here..." Julie pouts.

"Don't worry...I like you!" Eli grins, putting an arm around her. You smile as you watch her blush. Yes! One less guy to worry about! Kiseop squeezes your hand, bringing your attention to him.

"You don't mind this, do you?" He slowly leans forward, making your heart pound as he flashes you a smile. He's going to kiss me! OMG! What do I do?! Well...I do kinda wanna kiss him too...What the hell...You slowly lean forward, puckering your lips. *whack*

"Ow! Who threw that?" You both quickly turn to see Hoon glaring at you both.

"Damn him..." Kiseop mumbles as you both scooted away from each other. Kevin laughs.

"What did you expect at the pace you were going? Just do it!" He leans forward and kisses you.

"See?" *smack* Another pillow comes flying and hits him square on the face.

"KEVIN!" Hoon shouts, glaring at him.

"Stop messing with my sister!"

"Why? It's fun pissing you off!"

"He's right...screw it." Kiseop smiles at you before meeting your lips with his. *smack*

"Son of a--HOON!" He glares at him, picking up the pillow.

"So glad I'm not you!" Julie giggles as she and Eli shared a kiss.

"Lucky..." You mumble. She sticks out her tongue as she cuddles up in  his arms.

"Hoon, you seriously need a girlfriend so you can get off her back!" Julie scolds.

"And leave her to these vultures? No thanks!"

"Hey! We're your friends, remember?" AJ frowns at him.

"Leave her alone! I'M the oldest here and I say it's fine!" Soohyun states.

"You really mean it, Oppa?"

"Of course! All I want is your happiness!" You jump up and give him a big hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!" He laughs, hugging you back.

"Hey! I thought I was your favorite!" Dongho complains.

"Well, he's second then."

"HEY! That means I'm last!" Hoon shouts.

"Not surprising there..." They all mumble.

______________________________________________________________________________

You woke up to the sound of someone snoring. Ugh...who the hell is that?! You sat up and scan the room. Hoon... With a sigh, you got up, stretching your arms. That didn't take long... You smile at Julie and Eli who were sleeping in each other arms. Cute! You took out your phone and snap a picture. I'll just keep this in case I need it for blackmail hehe You let out a yawn as you shuffle to the bathroom and immediately bump into Kiseop.

"Oh! Sorry...I didn't realize anyone was up." He smiles.

"No worries...besides, I don't see how anyone can sleep with all that snoring..."

"Tell me about it..." He laughs.

"Well since we both can't sleep...you wanna hang out?"

"Uhh...sure...but I kinda..." You gesture to the bathroom.

"Oh! Right! Sorry!" He blush, moving out of the way.

______________________________________________________________________________

"I should have bought a jacket..." You mumble as the both of you stood out on the balcony.

"I'll be right back." You tell him.

"Hold on!" He pulls you into his arms, holding you tight.

"Better?"

"Y-yeah..but I can just--"

"Stay...I like this better anyways..."

"Okay..."

"You look cute when you're blushing."

"I'm not--" He softly kisses your lips.

"Now you are."

"KISEOP!"

"I couldn't help myself...do you hate kissing me that much?"

"N-no...you just caught me off guard."

"How about now?" He slowly leans in, capturing your lips once more. You felt your body flush as the two of you made out, your bodies press together.

"I'm crazy about you..." He whispers, brushing your cheek as he leans in again. This time, you put both your hands on his chest.

"Stop...I don't want you to think I'm leading you on." He takes each of your hands and kisses them.

"I know that."

"If you do, then we should stop this."

"But I don't want to..." He kisses your neck, slowly on it as you tilt your head back, letting out a gasp.

"This...is...a...bad...idea..." You moan.

"I don't care...I want you..." He mumbles as he give your bottom a light squeeze.

"W-we can't...my brothers will kill you." Your breath shortens as his hand drifts under your shirt, lightly tracing your stomache.

"Like I care..." His thumb brush against your .

"Hmm...n-no..."

"You want me to stop?" He ask as he slowly starts massaging it.

"I...d-don't know..."

"Does it feel good?" You quickly nodded, your eyes closed.

"Do you want more?"

"W-we can't..."

"You didn't answer my question." He glides his tongue along your neck, making your knees shake.

"I do...but it's not right..." He chuckles.

"Wrong can feel soo right though..." He takes your hand as you both quickly go into your room, locking the door behind you.

______________________________________________________________________________

He lays you down on the bed, removing his shirt before joining you.

"Are you nervous?"

"Just a little..." He softly kiss you.

"Don't be...I won't hurt you..."

"I know..it's just...well..."

"Is this your first time?"

"N-no..." His eyes widen in surprise.

"Really? I thought for sure...who was it?" You blush.

"I...uh...rather not say.."

"Was it with someone you love?"

"You can say that..."

"Oh..." He bit his lower lip.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this..." You scrunch your face in confusion as he grabs his shirt.

"But I thought--" He cuts you off with a kiss.

"I do...because I love you, I really want to...but if you don't feel the same way, it would be wrong of me."

"Kiseop..." He smiles, caressing your cheek.

"It's fine..really." He gets up and slowly starts to make his way out. You quickly sprung up and held him from behind, burying your face into his back as you start to cry.

"You can't...you just can't do this to me..."

"Do what? What did I do? Tell me."

"You can't just kiss me the way you do...touch me the way you do...say things to me the way you do and then do a complete 180 and leave me..."

"I'm not doing this on purpose...I just don't want to force myself on you."

"Who said you were? Is it because I'm not a ? Is that why you stop? Because I can't --" He quickly turns to face you, wrapping his arms around you.

"That's not it at all! I don't care about those things!"

"Then why?"

"Because! You aren't the type to just sleep around! You should do it with the one you love! And even though we like each other, that's not enough for us to just do this! Don't you understand?" You wipe your tears away, sniffling as you nod.

"I do...guess I was caught up in the moment...I'm sorry..."

"Don't aplogize! It's not your fault!"

"Yes it is...I feel like an idiot now..." You push him away, staring at the ground.

"Damn it! What are you doing to me?"

"What do you--" He attacks your lips again, slipping his tongue inside. You moan against his mouth, lightly tracing his abs when he pulls away.

"No...I can't do this...if you touch me...I can't be responsible for what's about to happen..."

"But I want to..." He kiss both of your cheeks and then your lips.

"Let's just wait a bit longer...until you're sure about who you want to give your heart to..." You slowly nod.

"Okay...but I do really like you." He brings you into his arms, resting his chin on top of your head.

"I really like you too."