Chapter 1 - The Big Day...

Lesson in Love

A/N So I was planning to start this after I have finish my other fic,

but I had too many ideas for this one so I thought screw it and wrote out the first chapter...>.<

"Ruby! Hurry up!" You hear Hoon shouting from downstairs.

"Hold on!" You frantically scan your desk for your hair clip. Where the hell is it? Of all days! You shuffle through your drawers as he opens the door.

"Come on! We're leaving in like 5 minutes!"

"What did I say about knocking first? Good thing I've already change or else it would be deja vu all over again!" He blushes.

"Shut up! Oh and by the way... your dates are waiting for you..."

"Dates? What da---? Oh God no...why the hell did you invite them??"

"Hey, is it MY fault you haven't made a decision and therefore they have been harassing your brothers nonstop ever since?"

". . . . ."

"Noona! Oh wow...you look beautiful!" You turn to your door and see Dongho beaming at you.

"Dongho, have you seen my hairpin? I seem to misplace it..."

"And how would he know?" Soohyun ask, appearing next to him.

"Cause he was the one who was with me--oh found it!" You snatch it up and hastily shove it in your hair.

"Okay...ready!" Hoon rolls his eyes.

"About freakin time..."

______________________________________________________________________________

~At the church~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride!" You found yourself tearing up as you watch your mom and (now) dad kiss.

"You're such a crybaby..." Hoon tease as you all made your way down the aisle.

"Shut up..."

"They really went all out, huh?" You ask as you reach the reception hall, fully decorated with flowers as a dj was already starting the music while you look in awe.

"Wouldn't you? If you got married?" Dongho ask.

"I don't know...marriage is the LAST thing on my mind."

"Really? Don't tell THEM that..." Soohyun gestures to the guys who were slowly making their way towards you.

"Seriously...why Oppa?!" You complain, giving him the evil eye.

"Hey, the sooner you decide, the sooner they'll quit."

"Stubborn guys...HEY! You all made it!" You flash them a smile, as Soohyun tried not to laugh.

"You look beautiful." AJ compliments you, eyeing you up and down. You blush.

"Th-thanks..."

"Would you like to dance?" Kiseop quickly ask, offering his arm. The other 3 shot him a death glare as he shrugs.

"Not my fault you guys didn't ask first...so how about it?" You look at them and sigh.

"Sure..." You take his hand as he leads you to the dance floor just as they switch to a slow song.

"So...still haven't decided yet?" He ask as you slowly sway back and forth.

"I've been too busy with the wedding..." You mumble.

"Understandable...but you're not even close to making one?"

"Nope. And I would appreciate it if you guys would stop harassing me about it..."

"Who's harassing?"

"You're kidding me, right? The flowers...chocolates...constant texts/calls...even bugging my brothers...Any of those things ring a bell?"

"Hey...I didn't do all of that...just the chocolates..." He winks at you as you roll your eyes.

"Still...I get you're all impatient, but doing things like that are NOT helping..."

"I know...I'm sorry...I just really like you."

"I like you too..but--" You look up and notice he was puckering his lips as he slowly leans forward.

"Ki-Kiseop! I--I..."

"Time's up!" You stood in shock as Kevin casually bumps Kiseop away.

"You were spying, weren't you?" You ask as the two of you start dancing.

"Duh? Like I let him kiss you!"

"Kevin...you're unbelievable..."

"Unbelievable handsome, right?" You blush as you lean against his chest.

"Shut up and dance..." He pulls you closer, resting his chin on top of your head.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?"

"No...but thank you."

"And how much I like you?"

"I know...I can hear your heart beating..."

"You know it beats only for you..."

"That's so cheesy!"

"But true..."

"Kev..." He sighs.

"I know...I know...Looks like my time's up..." He spins you around as you face a smiling Eli.

"Hey..." You smile back as he takes your hand as you start dancing.

"So...a new dad and two brothers...how does that feel?"

"Not that different...seeing how we have been living together for a while...but I'm happy it's finally official."

"They do look happy." He gestures to your parents, who couldn't stop smiling at each other as they dance not too far from you guys.

"Yeah...I'm so jealous."

"Please! That can easily be us in a few years from now!"

"ELI!!" He chuckles.

"Of course I gotta get your parents' permission first..."

"And what about mine?" He looks at you and quickly kiss your cheek.

"Only a matter of time..." *AHEM* Eli sighs.

"Yeah...yeah...here you go..." He hands you over to AJ as he slowly leaves the dancefloor. AJ smiles as he looks at you.

"I thought my turn would NEVER come!"

"Before you say anything...I apologize...I didn't mean to bug you like that but--" He sheepishly grins, shrugging his shoulders.

"Really? And yet you still did it."

"Hey! I wasn't going to be the only one left out!" You both laugh.

"So now that the wedding's over...you wanna go out?" You shake your head.

"You don't waste any time, huh?" He smiles.

"Hey, I've been waiting patiently while you guys plan the wedding and all that...I think I deserve it, don't you?" You rolled your eyes.

"If that's the case, I should go out with the rest since they've been waiting too..." He sighs.

"Fine...but I'm first, right?" He gives you a pout making you smile.

"We'll see..." You see Dongho approaching and your smile widens.

"What is it? Are you thinking how you like dancing with me?"

"Huh? Oh not that--" Dongho taps on AJ's shoulder.

"Excuse me...but I would like to dance with my favorite sister now..." AJ looks at the two of you and shakes his head.

"Of course...that's why you were smiling..." He steps aside, letting Dongho take his place.

"I'm your ONLY sister." You point out as you start dancing. He grins.

"I know that! And you're the best Noona ever!" He gushes. You pinch his cheeks.

"Aigoo! And you're the cutest brother ever!" He laughs.

"Also your favorite, right?" You nod.

"Always..."

"YAY!" He quickly kisses your cheek before hugging you.

"I love you, Noona."

"I love you, too."

"Alright! My turn!" Soohyun exclaims, prying Dongho away from you.

"No fair Hyung! I just got here!"

"Too bad..I've been waiting."

"Aish!" You watch him pout as he stomps away making Soohyun laugh.

"Oppa...you're so mean!"

"He should be used to it by now.."

"Still..."

"Have you tried the cake yet? It's delicious!"

"Oppa! They haven't even cut it yet! Did you sneak some?"

"Just a bit of the icing..."

"And you're the oldest..."

"So what? Good cake is good cake." You shake your head.

"Oh...Oppa..."

"And now the best for last!" Hoon announce, grinnning at you.

"Best? Don't lie to our sister!" Soohyun scolds as he hands you over. Hoon laughs.

"Jealous?" He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever..." He slowly makes his way to the other guys as Hoon takes your hand.

"Why are you last anyways? Knowing you, I thought for sure you would have fight amongst them to be first." You tease, poking his chest.

"I wanted to be...but I was in the bathroom when they started the music.." You laugh, shaking your head.

"Figures..."

"You look beautiful, you know that?" You blush.

"Thank you."

"Although that can be a bad thing..."

"What do you mean?" He lets out a frustrating sigh.

"They're all practically eye ing you the entire time!"

"WHAT?!" You turn your head and catch them staring. Realizing they were caught, they quickly turn away.

"Aish..."

"Don't worry...Oppa's here for you...and now I have Hyung and Dongho to help look after you."

"I can take care of myself...."

"I know...but it doesn't hurt to help out, right?"

"Whatever you say...besides, I doubt that my disagreement to this is going to change your minds..."

"Exactly!"

______________________________________________________________________________

"Alright! All the singles ladies out there, gather 'round! It's time for the tossing of the bouquet!"

"Ugh...I hate this part..." You mumble, stalling to join them.

"Ruby! Come on!" You felt someone tugging your hand as you look up.

"Julie! Where did--? What the--?"

"I can't believe you didn't notice I was here! Me! Your favorite cousin in the whole wide world!"

"Hey! I was in the wedding! I didn't have time--"

"Yeah, yeah...you can tell me your excuses later!" You both join the crowd as your mom stood up on stage.

"Alright ladies! Remember not to be too vicious! Here we go! 1...2...3!" She tosses the bouquet as everyone immediately starts shoving each other trying to grab it.

"Ouch!"

"Hey! Watch it!"

"Damn it that's my hand!"

"It's mine!"

"Ow!"

"Alright, back the hell up!" The crowd disburse as Julie stares at your hand. You quickly look down and your eyes widen in surprise as you notice you were holding it.

"The hell? I didn't--"

"Uh...Rubes?" You look at Julie who was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" She points across the room.

"From the way those guys are staring...look like they're willing to be your future husbands..." You didn't have to look as you let out a loud groan.

"Julie...please...kill me..."