Chapter 10 - B.O.Y.S. (Bewildering One's Young Spirit)

Lesson in Love

"Yo! What's taking you guys--what the hell is going on?!" AJ ask in shock as his sight zooms in on Eli's hand on yours. You both look at each other before quickly letting go, blushing like crazy.

"Oh no...just when I thought there's going to be one less guy to worry about..." Kevin mumbles.

"Seriously?! That's just not right..." Kiseop complains, pulling you towards him as he places his hands onto your shoulder.

"Please don't tell me he's back in." He ask in a worry tone.

"I don't know..." They all glare at Eli as he sheepishly grins, putting up his hand.

"Guys...chill...no need to look at me like that..." He tells them as he slowly starts to back away.

"GET HIM!!" Kevin shouts as they all tackle him down, playfully hitting him as you stare at them in shock.

"What the hell is all this noise?" Soohyun ask as the rest of them enters the kitchen, their eyes widening at the sight before them. The four were all rolling around on the floor, yelling/laughing at each other, not noticing everybody else there.

"Damn...all this over you? Lucky..." Julie jokes, poking your side.

"Idiots...All right, stop it! Go play somewhere else besides the kitchen!" Hoon hollers as he tries separating them.

"And to think...I'm the youngest one here and I've NEVER behaved like that..." Dongho mumbles, rolling his eyes at them.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Can I talk to you three in private?" You ask your brothers once everyone calmed down. They all nodded as you drag them into your room, locking the door. They each took a seat, waiting for you to talk. You sat down on the bed and look at them, taking a deep breath before starting.

"As you all know, I'm having trouble choosing who I want to be with and as my brothers and their friends, I wanna know what your personal opinions are on who you think is best for me." Hoon sighs, running his hand through his hair as he gazes at you.

"I hate them all. There, that's my opinion!"

"HOON! Be serious here!" You frown at him as the other two shakes their heads. Dongho taps his chin a few times before answering.

"Well, I personally think any of them would be good for you...although Eli-hyun's a bit iffy for me..." Soohyun nods.

"I agree...the guy can't make up his mind whether he wants you or Julie."

"But I'm in the same situation as him! How is that fair?"

"That's different! You want someone who only has you in their heart!" Hoon exclaim. The other two nods in agreement.

"Personally, I think Kevin-hyung and you would be cute together...Plus, there's no doubt that he'll treat you right." Dongho states, smiling at you. Soohyun shakes his head.

"Kevin? I don't think so...sure he's sweet, but I prefer Kiseop...I feel like he's the protective type. The one who would set everything aside just to be there for you..."

"No way! It's AJ all the way! Sure, I hate them for taking you away, but if I MUST choose, I think he'll be great for you. The guy is very serious when it comes to what's important to him and I'm sure if you were with him, he'll never hurt you." You sigh, shaking your head.

"Great...I was hoping you all would at least agree on a guy..." Soohyun smiles, taking your hand into his.

"It's just our opinion, it doesn't mean you should listen to it...you should follow your heart."

"I know...but I'm just so confused about all this..."

"Noona, cheer up! You'll figure out who you want to be with sooner or later..." Dongho pats your shoulder, giving you an encouraging smile.

"Boys...why do they have to be so complicated?" You complain, making a face.

"Hey! Not all guys are like that!" Hoon defends, gesturing to himself. Soohyun looks at him, shaking his head.

"You're kidding, right? You're the most difficult one of all!!" Everybody, except Hoon, laughs as he huffs in frustration.

"I'm not THAT difficult..." He mumbles, making you all laugh even harder.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey! Did you guys have a family meeting or something?" Julie ask as you join them.

"Something like that...you guys all got it out of your system?" You ask, noticing they were all out of breath, spread out on the ground.

"You should have seen it...the most entertaining thing ever!" She jokes as AJ threw a pillow at her.

"Shut up!"

"I got it all on film if you wanna watch." She laughs, holding up her phone.

"WHAT?! Give us that!!" They all leapt towards her as she quickly throws you her phone.

"Don't watch that!" They all shout at once. You ignore them and press play as you and your brothers peer at the screen. You watch in silence as it shows them rolling around on the floor, hitting each other with pillows as they continue arguing back and forth.

"Forget our conversation earlier...I don't approve of any of them..." Your brothers all said at once, shaking their heads in disapprovement.

"Wait, what conversation??" The four ask, looking at you guys. You shake your head and sigh.

"You four just screwed up your chances of my brothers ever approving any of you being with me..." Kevin, AJ, Eli and Kiseop all exchange a look before looking at your brothers. Getting on their knees, they all bow in front of them.

"Please forgive us!" They beg as you and Julie stood there, laughing at their pitifulness while your brothers smile, enjoying the scene.

"Oh man...this just gets better and better..." Julie whispers to you as you stare at the four of them up to your brothers.

"My brothers seem to be enjoying the attention..." You point out as your brothers stood their ground, telling them there's no way they'll ever have a chance with you now.