Chapter 15 - Heart to Heart...

Lesson in Love

"This is what you were doing while we were gone?" You ask Julie as the six of you sat around in your room. She shrugs.

"You gotta admit, it helps knowing these informations about them..."

"Let me see AJ's." Hoon ask, extending his hand out. Dongho nods.

"And give me Kevin-hyung's."

"And Kiseop's." Soohyun adds. She gives them each their papers as they sat there, quietly reading through their answers.

"Uh, hello? Shouldn't I be the one looking through those?" You ask, trying to snatch the papers away. Your brothers held on tight, as they dodge your hands, still scanning them.

"Hush! Let your brothers handle these." Soohyun tells you. You sigh, looking at Julie.

"Do you really think these information you collected will help? Because I hate to drag this out longer than it already has..." She nods, patting your shoulder.

"Trust me...I'm sure after reading through what they have to say, you'll know in  your heart who to choose."

"HEY!! What's with this question about us being abnormal brothers??" Hoon complains, glaring up at Julie. Both Soohyun and Dongho look up as well, their faces matching Hoon's. She laughs.

"Puh-lease, that is a legitimate question and your relationship with Ruby is beyond weird...right girl?" She nudges you as you shrug.

"I suppose kinda is..." They look at you in shock.

"B-but you still love us, right?" Dongho ask.

"Of course I do! you're my brothers afterall...but you can ease up a bit, you know...especially since we're one step closer on choosing who I will be dating from now on..." *sigh*

"I can't believe they called us crazy..." Soohyun mumbles, burying his eyebrows. Hoon looks at you.

"Are you sure you want to be with one of them? We can always go and find you someone else..." You look at him in disbelief.

"And go through all that mess again? No thanks!"

"Can you just not choose one and we'll call it a day?" Dongho suggest as they switch papers again.

"You know they'll never stop until she makes a decision." Eli points out.

"But do we have to choose today?? I need at least a week...two tops!" Hoon argues, shuffling through the papers.

"Aish! This is too much pressure for me! I need some air!" You yell as you get up, opening the door and quickly walking pass Kevin, Kiseop, and AJ who were waiting.

"DON'T follow me!" You hiss at them.

______________________________________________________________________________

Alright...if there was anytime for you to speak...this will be the time...You look up at the night sky, hoping to find some kind of solution amongst them as you shiver from the light breeze. Well the obvious way is to think which of them affect my heart the most...Kevin?...Kiseop?...or AJ?...You place your hand over your heart as you mentally say their names, noting your heart skips a beat with each of them. Stupid heart...can't even make up its mind... You frown, shaking your head.

"Okay, I know this sounds cliche and all, but I really need a sign here...who am I destined to be with?" You ask the stars, hoping desperately for an answer.

"Please..." All of a sudden, you felt the breeze pick up, blowing your hair in all directions, covering your eyes. As you quickly remove it, a piece of paper came flying your way, landing on your face.

"What the--" You snatch the paper away and quickly scan it.

"This is..." You stare at it in shock before looking back up at the stars, clenching the paper next to your heart.

"Thank you for this..." You whisper before turning back into the house, a smile on your face.

"I've made up my mind..."

Is it Kiseop, Kevin, or AJ? <--- click on one. btw the endings are pretty much the same except for slight changes :)