Chapter 6 - Mini-Date

Lesson in Love

"It doesn't seem like this rain is letting up anytime soon." You mumble.

"I don't mind...it just means more alone time with you." Kevin whispers, nuzzling against your neck, his arms around your waist. You smile, lightly kissing his cheek.

"Stop being so damn cute right now! It's distracting!" He chuckles.

"What's wrong with that?"

"We need to get home! Before--hold on, that's Hoon...Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Kevin and I are stuck at the park.

"Okay, we're on our way. I'll call you when we're there."  You hang up and notice he was pouting.

"What?"

"I wanted to be alone with you a bit more!"

"You make it sound like we'll never be alone ever again."

"Well once you choose someone, unless it's me, it'll be awkward..."

"It won't be...I promise."

"You say that now..." He mumbles.

"Kevin..." You wrap your arms around his waist.

"You know things are complicated right now..."

"I know...I can't help it though..." He sighs, kissing the top of your head.

______________________________________________________________________________

"When did you guys even leave? I thought you were in your room." Hoon looks at you two from his rearview mirror.

"Losing your touch there, aren't you?" Kevin tease, poking his arm.

"Shut up, Kevin! And just look at you! What if you got sick?"

"I'm fine! He gave me his jacket afterall..." You smile at him as he takes your hand into his.

"Still...take a hot shower when we get home...just in case." You nod.

"Okay..."

"And Kev?"

"What?"

"Umm...thanks...for taking care of her..." He looks at you and smiles.

"Anytime..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"So you were with Kevin all this time?" AJ ask as you made your way out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, we were at the park when it started to rain, so we had to wait to get pick up."

"I see...." You raise your eyebrows.

"What?"

"I'm just jealous...I wish I was there with you instead of Kevin..." You blush.

"We can hang out now if you want."

"Okay...but go dry your hair first." You laugh.

"I was about to do that..."

______________________________________________________________________________

You both sat on the couch, cuddling against each other as you watch a movie.

"You know this doesn't exactly count as a date...I'm planning to take you out once the rain stops."

"What's wrong with this? I like it...it feels more intimate like this."

"True...except for the fact that everyone else is spying..." You both look up to see them all crowding in the kitchen, eyeing you both. AJ sighs.

"Mind as well join us..." They didn't even hesitate before running to the couch, claiming their spots.

"Sorry to interrupt your 'date' but it IS raining so we have no other place to go..." Soohyun smiles apologetically.

"Yeah yeah...whatever..." AJ mumbles, pulling you closer.

"Watch where you place your hands on her." Hoon warns.

"Oppa!" You blush.

"Like he'll try anything with us here..." Dongho points out.

"Who said I was doing anything? We're just watching a movie!"

"Well, just like the movie, keep it PG, got it?"

"Tch...whatever...it's not like this counts anyways..." *smack*

"What?!"

"Don't try anything tomorrow either! That is, if the rain stops..." You all look out at the storm and sigh.

"Doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon...guess we just have to postpone it."

"And I was looking forward to it too..." AJ frowns.

"Well, what can we do?"

"You two can still have your date." Hoon tells you.

"How? We can't even watch a movie without you guys interrupting..."

"You'll see..."

______________________________________________________________________________

You both sat at either side of the table, while your "waiter" took your orders. You tried not to laugh as Soohyun announces the special.

"Tonight's special is spaghetti with meatballs...and for dessert, we have ice-cream." You see AJ wink at you before turning to him.

"Hmm...sounds good, but do you have anything else?"

"It's just that! Take it or leave it!" He snaps before heading towards the kitchen as you both crack up.

"You're terrible! And Oppa was nice enough to do this for us..."

"I was just teasing him..." You both calm down as you see Dongho bring you your dinner.

"Two spaghettis for the pretty Noona and her date."

"HEY! Her date has a name!"

"Whatever..." He smiles at you.

"Enjoy!"

"See if I tip you, you punk!" AJ shouts as Dongho disappears back into the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, I get that their overprotective and stuff, but I AM still their friend..." AJ complains. You shrug.

"I actually think they have loosen up a bit."

"You call THAT loosen up?"

"Yep..."

"I feel sorry for you..." You laugh.

"It's not as bad as it seems...trust me." He shakes his head in disbelief.

"If you say so..." You both ate your dinners in silence when you hear music playing. You turn your heads and see Hoon had turn on the stereo.

"Don't get any funny ideas...I'm only doing this for my sister so she gets a decent date..."

"Thank you, Oppa..." He smiles at you before narrowing his eyes at AJ.

"I'll be watching  you..." He mumbles before joining the others.

"See? What the hell was that about? He was the one who the music and yet he made it sound like I did it!"

"Oppa's definitely a weird one...I give you that."

"Is that why Dongho's your favorite?" You laugh.

"Probably...although I do love them all equally."

"They do take care of you well...even if they take it too far sometimes..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, I don't know about you, but I definitely can't eat another bite!" He tells you, rubbing his stomache.

"Ugh...tell me about it...I feel like I'm going to explode any minute now..."

"Well, I call the bathroom first!"

"Shut up! Besides, there's more than one." You both crack up as Soohyun comes back.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" You nod.

"Very much! Thank you!" He smiles at you, then immediately turns to AJ, extending his hand.

"Pay up."

"What the hell?"

"OPPA!" He laughs.

"I'm only joking!" He collects your plates and goes back to the kitchen as AJ shakes his head.

"I can't wait til it stops raining so I can have you all to myself!"

"But this wasn't that bad..."

"Yeah, it was nice." He quickly gets up and wraps his arms around you just as everyone else comes join you.

"What are you two doing?" Hoon ask.

"Well is this a date or not?" Then before Hoon can protest, AJ leans forward and gently gives you a kiss.