Chapter 13 - Family Bonding...

Lesson in Love

~The next day; your room~

"So what did you wish for last night?" Julie ask.

"Isn't it obvious? To stop misleading the guys and choose one already." She sighs.

"I think you need to getaway from them today...go out, clear your mind...It's not helping you make a decision when you're surrounded by them all day..." You nod.

"That's a great idea! And I think I'm going to spend today with my brothers...I don't remember the last time the four of us did anything together!"

"And leave me with the rest? BONUS!" She jokes, flashing you a smile. You roll your eyes.

"Just make sure they don't mess up the house like last time..."

"Don't worry...I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with them."

_________________________________________________________________________

"Why didn't we think of this sooner?" Hoon ask. The four of you were strolling along an outdoor mall doing some shopping for yourselves.

"It's nice to getaway from everybody and just hang out with my brothers." You said, smiling at them.

"Ooh! That would look so pretty on you, Noona!" Dongho grabs your hand and pulls you to the display window where a mannequin was modeling a white winter coat.

"It is really pretty..." You trail your fingers along the glass, admiring it.

"Come on then! Let's see how much it is." Soohyun takes your hand and leads you into the store, with Dongho and Hoon following close behind.

"Excuse me, can we have a look at that coat?" Hoon ask the saleslady at the counter.

"Sure...what size?"

"Small."

"Medium."

"Large." They all said at once. You shake your head, pouting at them.

"My own brothers don't even know my size...how disappointing..." The saleslady laugh.

"How cute! My, my...three cute boys and their equally cute sister, they must spoil you rotten!" You smile.

"Not really...but they're VERY protective of me."

"You're our only sister...what do you expect?" Hoon ask. You roll your eyes at him.

"I'll take a medium, please."

"Ha! I was right! I know her better than you two!" Dongho shouts, sticking his tongue out at the other two. You laugh as she hands you the coat, immediately trying it on.

"Well, how does it look?" You ask, doing a 360 for them to see.

"Pretty!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Soohyun insisted on carrying your bags as you all wander into another store.

"Oppa, don't you need anything?" You ask him as you browse through the store.

"Hmm...some shirts will do..." He picks a few out and turns to you.

"Be right back." He tells you as he goes inside the changing room. You scan the area and your eyes land on some scarves.

"Let's go over there." You grab Dongho and Hoon's hand, dragging them to the other side. You pick out a black one and wrap it around Dongho's neck.

"Cute! It really suits you!"

"You think?" He glances at the mirror, adjusting it a bit and smiles.

"I like it! What do you think, Hyung?" You both turn to Hoon who just shrugs.

"It's okay..." Dongho grins.

"Ooh...jealous cuz Noona pick it out for me?" He jokes, poking Hoon's arm. Hoon blush.

"What? NO! Just go buy it already!" He says as he pushes Dongho to the counter.

"Hyung's jealous cuz I'm the favorite!!" Dongho yells, earning a smack from Hoon.

"Shut up! That's not true!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!" You stood there laughing as Soohyun comes out.

"What's so funny?" You shook your head.

"Just my brothers being dorks." He rolls his eyes.

"What else is new?"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Alright Hoon, what do you need?" Soohyun ask.

"Gloves...my hands have been freezing!" He complains, rubbing them together.

"Aww! Poor Oppa!"

"There should be some in that store." Dongho points to one across from where you were.

"Okay..." You all headed inside as Hoon immediately goes to the aisle where they were at, picking up a pair of orange gloves.

"How about these?" He ask you all.

"Orange?"

"My favorite color." He explains.

"Try them on first." You suggest. He slips them on as he carefully examines them.

"Perfect fit."

"Then go buy it!" You push him to the register as he laughs.

_________________________________________________________________________

"It's getting late...we should head back now." Soohyun says as the sun starts to set.

"They better not have made a mess of the place.." Hoon mumbles, pulling out his phone.

"You make it sound like they're adolescent teenagers.." You laugh.

"They sure act like it sometimes..." Dongho points out.

"Yah! Don't say that about your Hyungs!" Soohyun scolds, smacking his head.

"Hey! It's true though! I feel like I'm more mature then them most of the time..." Dongho complains, rubbing where he got hit. Soohyun was going to hit him again when you pull Dongho into your arms.

"Stop bullying him!" You shout to him. He sticks out his tongue at Soohyun and Hoon when you weren't looking, pissing them off even more.

"Why you little--" Soohyun starts.

"What did I just say?" You said, giving them a look.

"But he started it!" Hoon complains. You look at Dongho who shrug, giving you an innocent smile.

"I have no idea what they're talking about...I'm innocent!" They both look at him like they wanted to murder him.

"DONGHO!!"