Chapter 11 - Bromance

Lesson in Love

"Nope. No way...Not after that stunt." Hoon crosses his arms across his chest, staring at them.

"I thought you were a bunch of mature guys who can take care of our sister...but I guess I was wrong..." Soohyun shakes his head.

"Yeah...we are SO disappointed in you all." Dongho adds, looking at them.

"B-but..You can't do that! How would Ruby feel about all this?" You shrug.

"I don't know guys...my brothers' approval means a lot to me..."

"Then give us a chance to make it up to you! We'll do anything!" AJ begs. Soohyun taps his chin.

"Well...we were planning on re-painting the place...you guys can help out then! Starting with the living room."

"Oh...Kay..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Seriously? Why are we wearing these clothes to paint in?" Kevin ask, gesturing to the white tees.

"It's fine! These shirts are all old anyways." Soohyun yells from the other side, dipping his brush into the blue paint.

"If you're sure..." Kevin mumbles, as he starts painting his wall pink alongside with Dongho.

"Don't you think this shade is a bit bright?" Kevin ask. Dongho shrugs.

"I like it! Pink is my favorite color!"

"Wait...pink? I thought we were doing yellow?!" Hoon and AJ both look away from their work and stare at the other side.

"The hell? It's blue!" Kiseop exclaims, holding up his brush. They all look at each other's work and groan.

"So much for that...and we can't re-paint them til it dries..." Soohyun points out.

"This is all your fault Hyung! You said to use this paint bucket!" Dongho yells, pointing to the pink paint next to him. Soohyun shook his head.

"No...I said to use the one next to me!" He exclaim.

"But we agreed on yellow!" Hoon insisted.

"No we didn't!"

"I agreed...not everybody else." AJ points out.

"Pink is much better! Just look how it compliments the room!" Dongho argued.

"Blue!" SooSeop shouts.

"Yellow!" JaeHoon yells.

"Pink!" DongVin hollers. They all continue arguing, swinging their arms around as they point to each other in blame.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" They all froze in place as you look at the living room in horror.

"It's their fault!" They each pointed to one another as your living room was now plastered with blue, yellow, and pink paint.

"Seriously...how?!" You shook your head as they all stood there, their heads hung low in embarassment.

______________________________________________________________________________

"You guys need to work on your communication skills...I mean three different colors? Really?!" You sigh as you place the lemonade pitcher on the table.

"It's not that bad..." Soohyun mumbles, pouring himself a cup.

"We can always repaint it..." Kiseop adds.

"Oh? And what color is it going to be this time?" You ask, looking at them.

". . . . . . ."

"You guys are all hopeless..." You mumble.

"By the way, where did Julie and Eli disappear to?" Hoon ask the group. Right on cue, the two appeared, their faces in shock.

"What the hell happened in there?!" Julie ask, sitting down.

"These geniuses wanted to re-paint the place, but there was a misunderstanding of what color...." You explain, shaking your head at them.

"Where were you two anyways?" Soohyun ask.

"Uhh...nowhere!" They both quickly answer.

"Don't tell me...whatever, I knew you weren't real competition!" AJ grins, looking at the guilty couple.

"Hey! It's not like that! We were just hanging out!" Eli insisted.

"Hanging out, huh? Is that what you call it?" Kevin ask with a smirk on his face.

". . . . . . ."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me again why you two aren't a couple, but are just messing around?" You ask Julie and Eli as the three of you went out to go shopping.

"I told you, I'm not looking for anything serious..." Julie tells you, putting the bag of chips into the cart.

"Unbelievable..." You mumble.

"Says the girl who's juggling three guys..." She hiss.

"Hey! That's not fair! You know I didn't start this!" You frown.

"That's true...if you're going to blame anyone, blame the guys..." Eli states, loading two cases of arizona. Julie and you both gawk at it in shock.

"Do you seriously need that much?" You ask him. He shrugs.

"One for me, the other for you guys to share..." He answers, pushing the cart away.

______________________________________________________________________________

~Meanwhile, back at home~

"I'm telling you, if you wanna win Noona's heart, you gotta know her inside and out!" Dongho tells Kevin as they both sat in his room. Kevin frowns.

"That's kinda hard when we barely have anytime alone..." Dongho sighs.

"Then make time! Or else, before you know it, you're going to lose her to the others! You don't want the girl you love to be with somebody else, do you?" Kevin shakes his head.

"No...but why do you even care anyways?"

"Duh? I'm on your side here...now here's the plan..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Kiseop...while we're waiting for their return, let's talk, shall we?" Soohyun gestures for him to sit down on his chair.

"About what?"

"Ruby." Kiseop blush at the sound of her name.

"What about your sister?" Soohyun puts his hand on Kiseop's shoulder.

"Look, I'm on your side here! I want you two to be together because I know you'll always look out for her, right?"

"Of course I will! I...I love her..." He whispers, avoiding Soohyun's eyes.

"I know you do...that's why I wanna help." He looks back up at him.

"How so?" Soohyun grins.

"Just listen...and follow my instructions VERY carefully..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Where did everybody go?" AJ ask Hoon as you both sat out on the porch.

"Who knows? Probably cleaning themselves up or something..." Hoon answers, taking a sip of lemonade.

"Well...since we have some time alone...I wanna tell you that I really like your sister...possibly even love her..." Hoon raise his eyebrows at his confession.

"Really? How sure are you about that?"

"90%...hell make that 99.9%!" Hoon shakes his head.

"99.9%? What's stopping you from 100%?"

"The fact that she hasn't pick me..."

"Damn...sorry about that." He pats AJ's hand in sympathy.

"What can I do to make it go there then?" AJ ask, looking at him for help.

"Hmm...I got it! This should work...but know this! I'm only helping you because I think you're the best candidate for my sister, got it? If you hurt her, I won't hesistate to do the same to you!" He warns. AJ quickly nods.

"I won't! Promise!"

"Okay...this is what you should do..." Hoon gestures for him to come closer as he whisper out his idea.