Chapter 4 - I Love Him...I Love Him Not...

Lesson in Love

Time seem to have stop as you both lie there after his confession.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said anything...it was stupid of me..." He quickly gets up and starts putting his clothes back on as you lie there, unable to speak, a million thoughts clouding your mind.

"I'll...uh...leave first then." He whispers, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Kiseop..." You grab onto his hand as you look at him, feeling torn.

"I'm not forcing you to choose right this instant..."

"I know that...I'm sorry...I was being selfish..." He shakes his head, bringing you into his arms.

"You were selfish...and here I am spoiling you...so we are both at faults..."

"But it's mostly mine..."

"That's true...don't feel guilty though..."

"How can I not?"

"Because I know you'll choose me in the end." A smile slowly forms on your face.

"And how are you so sure?"

"Wishful thinking..." He cups your face, staring into your eyes.

"I just want to make you happy...like how you are when you're with your brothers."

"My brothers...oh God my brothers!" You jump up, pulling your clothes back on as you swing open the door and see Soohyun, Dongho, and Hoon waiting, their arms cross as they glare at Kiseop.

"You...Bastard..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"He's innocent!" You insisted as they push you aside, locking themselves inside with Kiseop.

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" You shout as you pound on the door.

"What's going on?" You turn to see everyone else and immediately run into Julie's arms.

"What's wrong?"

"They...are going...to kill Kiseop!" You choke out.

"Why? What did he do?" Eli ask.

"Nothing! We didn't do anything! Well...not exactly..."

"What do you mean?" Julie looks at you, confused.

"We kinda...fooled around a bit..." You mumble.

"WHAT?!" Kevin's and AJ's jaw drop in surprise.

"Does that mean...you...choose...him?" Kevin ask in a hurtful tone.

"Yes...No...Maybe...I DON'T KNOW! I just gave in the heat of the moment!"

"Okay...let's get you some air..." Julie insisted as she leads you outside.

"But what about Kiseop?"

"I'm sure he'll be fine...Hoon may be unreasonable, but Dongho and Soohyun are both level-headed..."

"But they look really pissed off..."

"Eli? Can you go check on them then?" He nods.

"Of course...I'll be right back." He quickly leaves the group as she sits you down.

"I'll get you something to eat...you two watch her." They both nod as she disappears.

______________________________________________________________________________

You stare down at your hands as the three of you sat in awkward silence.

"Don't get me wrong...I still like you both." The two of them sigh in relief.

"Oh, thank God! I mean of course I'll be happy with whomever you choose, but it's a bit early for that decision to be made...right Kevin?" AJ nudges him.

"R-right!" You smile a bit, looking towards your room.

"I hope he's okay..."

"He'll be fine! Your brothers may be crazy, but they're not violent." AJ points out.

"Yeah...cheer up..." Kevin plucks a daisy and hands it to you.

"Smile...everything will be fine, trust me." You take it from him, staring at it as you slowly smile.

"Thanks."

"That's such a cheap move!" AJ hiss at him.

"I'm only trying to cheer her up!"

"Guys..."

"We're not fighting!" They both said in unison as Julie comes back with a plate of cut up fruits.

"Eat, it'll help calm the nerves a bit..." She places it on the table and sat down. You sigh, but pick up a fork as you took a bite of watermelon.

"A daisy?" She picks it up and smiles.

"Remember when we were little how we would always depend in these whenever we couldn't make a decision?" You grin.

"He loves me..."

"He loves me not!" She finishes as you both laugh.

"Oh you girls and your silly games." AJ chuckles.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Kevin blurts out. You all look at him in surprise.

"Right...now?" He nods.

"Nothing fancy, I just want to spend some time alone with you..." He blush.

"First the flower...now this?! Dude, you're killing me over here!" AJ complains.

"I'm not sure if a date with you right now is such a good idea..."

"Oh...okay..." His face fell as he quickly looks down on his lap.

"Hold on a minute!" Julie plucks another daisy and hands it over to you.

"Let the flower decide!"

"Are you serious?"

"You did say you guys would make decisions base on it...so whatever the outcome...we'll leave it up to fate." Kevin determines.

"I..."

"Please?"

"Okay." You pluck a petal off.

"I go out with you..." Another pluck.

"I don't..."

"I go out with you..."

"I don't..."

"I go out with you..."

"I don't..."

"I go out with you..." You let the last petal drop and look up at Kevin who was smiling at you.

"It's decided!" He gets up and offers his hand as you both made your way out.

______________________________________________________________________________

"It's nice to get away from them once in a while, don't you think?" Kevin ask as you stroll hand in hand around the park.

"I suppose...yeah..."

"You're still upset about what happened, huh?"

"More confused then upset..."

"Do you like him?" You nod.

"Yeah, I do...but I like all of you as well..."

"I'm sorry...for putting you in such a difficult position."

"It's not your fault..."

"It partly is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is." You smile, shaking your head.

"How long are you going to keep this up?" It was his turn to smile.

"Just until that moment when you smiled...I don't like seeing you upset." You wrap your arms around his waist.

"You're so sweet..."

"It's making you fall for me, huh?" He jokes, hugging you back.

"Shut up..."

"Come on, I know what will cheer you up." He takes your hand and leads you to the swingset, making you laugh.

"You're so childish!"

"Be nice...or I won't push you!" He smiles, sticking out his tongue.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Oddly enough...this does kinda help..." You tell him as he continues pushing you.

"I thought it would..."

"You know you can stop now, I don't need to go any higher."

"What? Are you afraid you might fall off if you go too high?"

"NO! Don't be ridiculous!" He sits down on one of his own and start pushing away.

"You know, ever since I was little, I loved playing on the swings, just the breeze against my face and to see how high I can go was enough to make me happy." Kevin tells you.

"I know what you mean...sometimes, I would pretend that if I swung high enough, I could actually touch the sky..." He chuckles.

"That's so cute! You must have been adorable when you were younger!"

"Only when I was younger?" You joke.

"Well...it MIGHT have worn off a bit throughout the years..." You stop swinging and look at him.

"Yah!" He laughs, hopping off as you began to chase after him.

______________________________________________________________________________

You tackle him, causing the both of you to roll across the grass as the two of you continued laughing.

"Ahh...now I feel like a kid all over again." You tell him as you lie there, catching your breaths while looking up at the sky.

"What's wrong with that? Sometimes it's nice to bring out your inner child...I mean look at Dongho...he stilll does it all the time!"

"Haha...but it's true, sometimes I forget he's actually an adult."

"I know...hey! Look at that! It looks like a bunny!" He points up to the cloud as you look at it.

"It really does resemble one. Ooh! What about that one? If you turn your head to the sides, it kinda looks like a heart!"

"Yeah, you're right. And over there, behind those trees? Doesn't it remind you of a raindrop?"

"Speaking of which...you don't think it'll start to rain, right? Those clouds are kinda greyish..."

"I hope not...we don't have an umbrella..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"You definitely jinx us..." Kevin jokes as it starts to sprinkle.

"It's not like I did it on purpose!"

"We better get going before it rains any harder..." He takes your hand, but you stop him.

"Can't we stay a bit? It looks so pretty..." He shakes his head.

"If we get soak, I'm blaming you!' You both stood there, watching the rain in silence.

"Do you like me?" He whisper. You turn to him, surprised.

"Of course I do!"

"I mean like me, like me..." You blush.

"Oh...that...I don't know..."

"Do you like Kiseop?"

"I don't know that one either..."

"Then what do you know?"

"I know that I'm really happy that you all came into my life and that I owe you guys a lot for helping me with my phobia...and...and..."

"And?" He takes your hand into his, looking at you. You smile.

"And...I just like you.."

"A lot?" You nod.

"But I can't say it's love...not yet..." He nods.

"Works for me..." He pulls you into his arm as his lips slowly connects with yours, making your forget all about the rain and everything else.