Chapter 14 - Be Mine...

Lesson in Love

*A/N: Their answers are color coded: blue for kevin, black for kiseop & turquoise for aj*

~Julie's P.O.V.~

"Alright boys! Let's take a break, shall we?" You handed each of them a drink as the guys sat down, their clothes covered in paint.

"You know you can help us out instead of just watching us..." Eli complains before chugging down the drink.

"I'm not the one who made this mess in the first place!" You exclaim, rolling your eyes.

"Yeah, but it'll be nice if you could lend a hand." Kevin said, giving you a look.

"I got you guys drinks." Kiseop shakes his head.

"Why are you even here then?"

"Duh? To keep an eye out."

"For what? We can handle this ourselves." AJ states, the guys nodding in agreement. You look at all of them and frown.

"So you want me to leave?"

"YES!" You smile, pulling out your phone.

"Fine...I'll just call Ruby and tell her how you all are bullying me--"

"NO!" They all cried in alarm.

"We were just joking...you can stay..." Kevin tells you, patting the chair.

"Come, sit down." You shake your head in amusement. This day just got a LOT more fun...You sat down and stare at them.

"Okay, enough messing around...Let's talk about my cousin, shall we?" You grin as all their faces instantly turn red.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Julie, you know I still like you too, so having me in this conversation is pointless..." Eli tells you as he takes your hand.

"But you still like her..." You pointed out.

"True...but I like you more." He whispers before lightly kissing your cheek, making you blush.

"Just sit down anyways...." You mumble. Clearing your throat, you immediately got down to business.

"First of all, I would like to say how I'm really glad that you're not letting the fact that you'll all into my cousin affect your friendship...and if it ever does, you're all idiots." Kevin shakes his head.

"That will never happen, we're all grown ups here." AJ nods.

"Yeah, and besides, if we ever do do fight amongst ourselves, she wouldn't like it and there would go our chances of being with her."

"And we wouldn't want that to happen, obviously..." Kiseop adds. You smile.

"Hmm...smart thinking...I like that...Okay, first question:Once she does choose a guy, how will you react if it wasn't you?"

"I'm not going to lie...I'll be devastated, but as long as she's happy with him and he makes her happy, I'm not going to stand in their way."

"I agree...her happiness is what's important here and just because she doesn't pick me, doesn't mean I'll stop being there for her and care about her."

"Let's face it, we all know that a decision is going to made any day now and regardless who she ends up with, I know she chose him because she thinks he's the best one for her and you can't argue with that."

You smile, nodding your head in agreement with their answers.

"Damn, you guys aren't making this easy...moving on...By now, it's pretty obvious that her relationship with her brothers is a bit...how should I put it?...different then others...so I wanna know how you plan on dealing with it?"

*laughs* "Are you forgetting we're friends with them? It's true, when it comes to their sister their crazy...hell insane for that matter, but it's worth putting up with it if it means being with her."

"Ever since we have met, we had to deal with their insanity, so I don't see how that's going to be any different once one of us becomes her boyfriend..."

"I'm sure they'll get over that phase...Plus, if you think about it...since their so protective over her, adding one more guy to that list wouldn't be such a bad idea, you know what I mean?"

You nod, furiously writing their answers down.

"Good...good..." *ahem* You turn to your right and see Eli looking out of place.

"Why am I here again?" He complains.

"To be with me, duh?" You smile, taking his hand.

"Yeah, but why am I here when you're interviewing these guys?" He whines.

"Like you have any other places to go?" The other three said at the same time, laughing. You finish writing down your notes and set down your pencil before looking back at him.

"Well, do you have any questions for them then?" You ask him.

"I think you got the important ones cover...actually I would like to add something to one of your previous questions." He turns to them.

"You all say you'll remain friends with her after she chooses one, so I'm wondering if you plan on dating anyone afterwards?"

*shrugs* "Sure, if I find someone I like, if not, I don't see the point of throwing myself out there for the sake of dating."

"It'll probably be a while until I even start thinking about dating and even when I do, I'll be honest here, I'm most likely going to do some comparing and contrasting..."

"It's not like it's going to be the end of the world for me, so why not? As cliche as it sounds, there's plenty of fish in the sea and I'm sure I'll find someone else...even if it might take a while..."

"Uh-huh...okay got it!" You look up from finishing your notes, shaking your head as a sigh escapes your mouth.

"She's got her work cut out for her, that's for sure..." You all turn when you hear the door opening.

"We're back!" Dongho shouts. You get up first, looking at them.

"I'll be showing these to her so we can have a discussion about it in private..." They all nodded, not moving from their seats as they recall their answers. You started to walk away, when you turn back around.

"Oh...and good luck! I know she's lucky to be with any one of you guys..." With that said, you flash them a smile before finding Ruby.