Chapter 17 - My Kevin...

Lesson in Love

"Guys, I've decided..." You gathered everyone into the living room to make your announcement.

"It was difficult and I was going to give up on choosing, but then something strange occurred and now I know he was the one all along...it just took a miracle to open my eyes up..." They all look at you as you took a slight  pause.

"So...who is it?" Dongho ask, curiousity written all over his face. You hold up the paper.

"The one I choose is the one who wrote these answers out...so I hope you accept my heart...Kevin." All eyes were on him now as he stares back at you in shock.

"M-me? Really??" You nod.

"I ask the stars and they sent me your paper...as cliche as it sounds, it was destined...So I ask you again...wiill you accept my heart?" You felt your heart pounding as you waited for an answer. I can't take it back now...of course he'll accept right? We've been through so much he has to! Oh God...what if he doesn't? What if I gotten the signs wrong? But it was his paper! It's him! It's gotta be-- Your thoughts were cut off as he walks towards you, placing his hand on your cheeks.

"I love you..." He whispers, looking straight into your eyes.

"I love you, too..." You respond, throwing your arms around his neck as you press your lips against his.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Damn....I guess it's official now, huh?" Julie ask as they all watch the two of you cuddling against each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"I knew it...I knew it was going to be Kevin all along." Dongho tells his brothers with a smirk.

"Shut up! It could have gone either way!" Hoon hiss, smacking his arm. He turns to AJ and sigh.

"Sorry man...I thought for sure she would have chosen you..." AJ shakes his head and smile.

"It's okay...we'll still be friends and I'm not mad at Kevin...a little jealous, but never mad."

"She's really missing out...I thought being the oldest would have some influences on her decision, but I guess not...sorry Kiseop." Soohyun says, patting him on the shoulder.

"No big deal...I'll get over it with time...besides, doesn't she look happy with him?" They all turn their attention back to Kevin and you who were sharing yet another kiss before he whispers something in your ear, making you giggle.

"Still though...I can't help, but hate him..." Kiseop adds, shaking his head. AJ sighs.

"Me too...that lucky bastard.."

"Cheer up guys! There's other girls...if you want, I can set something up!" Dongho exclaim, patting each of them on the back as a huge grin forms on his face. Soohyun and Hoon both shake their heads.

"You're just happy that she chose Kevin..." They mumble.

"I am her favorite here...I know what's best for her.." They all hear another giggle coming from you, making them all roll their eyes.

"That's it! I'm heading out! I'm not staying to watch this lovesick couple!" Hoon yells, grabbing AJ and his jacket.

"Aww...I think it's cute!" Julie coos as both Soohyun and Kiseop joins them, taking their jackets as well.

"Where are you guys going?" Eli ask them.

"Anywhere but here!" AJ yells in response. Eli, Julie, and Dongho all look at each other and shrug.

"Noona! Kevin-hyung! We're heading out!" Dongho yells. The two of you didn't even move an inch from each other as he slams the door behind them.

"Did you hear something?" You ask, finally tearing away from him. You both look up and notice the place was empty.

"Where did everyone go?" He shrugs.

"Who cares?" Pulling you back into his arms, he flashes you another breathtaking smile.

"Now...where were we?" You wrap your arms around his neck, inching closer.

"Right...about...here..." You mumble as the two of you kiss again.