The Man With The Scars

My New Reasons

Outside pov. 
Everything seems to be finally good between Eunhae and Taemin but they were still ignoring each other. Eunhae was also keeping her distance with Ren for some time. Fortunately Ren had to go for a seminar in Europe for one month. It's been two weeks since Eunhae was back to New York and she was happy to be back. 

In the morning, Eunhae made her usual walk to the bakery so as to get her usual croissant not to forget one for the kind homeless man down her apartment. She happily made her way back to her apartment complex trying to clear her mind of Taemin. You know couples have sometimes a craving for touch and attention. And since Eunhae was the type of person who needs constant reassurance, the hug did not help at all as she was craving more and more for Taemin's warmth and she hated it but she tried not to care. It's already been three weeks since it happened and she's living fine. 

She was walking when the view of the homeless man came into her sight. She happily called his name and wave but when the man look at him, he seems to be telling him something but it was too late. A piece of cloth was suddenly put on and she fells unconscious. Some men then dragged her into a van and drove off with the homeless man watching everything in horror and couldn't do anything. "Damn it" he cursed under his breath. 

After some time, Eunhae finally woke up and she realized she was tied up. "Are you ing kidding me? Not again" Eunhae says under her breath and she struggles to get free from the chains. She took view of her surroundings and realized that she was in what look like an abandoned factory. She tried harder to struggle free but then again the chains were too tied and her wrist was getting bruised. 

"Struggling aren't we?" 

Her head immediately shot up and she looked up to see three men looking at her. "Who the are you?" Eunhae was then suddenly hit across the face by one of the man. "You , you do not recognize us? You were the one who beat us up when we were trying to have fun with that beautiful lady". Eunhae then remember that these were the same guy who were attacking Ren. And they still think that Ren is a girl. Well Eunhae will let them believe what they want as she was just really tired because of the drug. "Let me go......what the do you want...."

Jonghyun told her countless times to be careful and not to just jump into fights and play the hero but Eunhae sometimes just couldn't let injustice happened. But she was scared, completely scared and she had no idea what to do. 

The man who hit her just smirk and approached himself from Eunhae who tried to back away but the man grabbed her face forcefully. "Well since you interrupted our fun time, we're gonna to have to have some fun time with you" the man smirk evily which frightened Eunhae who tried to get away from his hold but the effects of the drug was just getting the better of her. "please let me go" Eunhae breathlessly pleaded but the man just hit her again. 

"Now let the fun begins" Eunhae closed her eyes with tears falling over her face now too tired to struggle any more. She didn't want to die like this. She wanted someone, anyone to come to help her and the first person she thought of was Taemin. Even in these moments she was still thinking of that bastard. The man's hand was now on Eunhae's pant and was ing it. "Please no..." Eunhae cried but the men just smirk. 

Eunhae was now slowly losing consciousness. As the man tried to take off her pants, he suddenly scream in pain and fell down. The others got closer to see what was wrong and they saw that a knife had hit his hands.
Suddenly there was a crash and they saw a familiar guy coming towards them. "you...You'll pay for what you did" one of the man said as he launched forward towards the mysterious man. Suddenly the man was stopped on his tracks as he was suddenly being levitated off the ground by the mysterious man whose eyes were glowing Yellow with rage. "How dare you vile humans tried to hurt someone as pure as her. You'll all pay for hurting my precious girl" the mysterious man then throw the man away. The third one who was completely baffled just tried to sneak away but was immediately levitated and thrown away just like the rest. 

The mysterious man then came towards Eunhae and caress her face. "I'm so sorry for what happened. If he isnt here to protect you then I'll make it my duty to protect you my precious". The man says as he carries her away from that place back to her apartment. He then laid her near her apartment and went somewhere. 

Suddenly the homeless man came back and saw Eunhae laying down. He was really relieved to see her back and fine. He came towards her and tried to wake her up. After some moments, Eunhae finally woke up to see the homeless man near her. The man then told her everything that happened and Eunhae sigh in relief. He really wanted to thank that person for helping her. He knows for sure that it wasn't Taemin because she knows his scent and unlike Taemin, this scent was more of a dangerous yet lovely scent. "You know what Mr?" Eunhae said looking at the man, "You did so much for me and even though you weren't the one who saved me I'm really grateful. You've been one of the kindest people so far and I know I can trust you. I'll try to find a job for you so for the time being you can come to stay at my place. I don't know why but your aura seems to be so kind. 

"Thank you so much Mrs Kim" the man says and Eunhae smile. "Thanks to you for being such a good friend to me. Now come with me. I bet you're hungry. Come for once I'll make some toast and eggs so come". Ad they made their way upstairs, the man was just in awe. How in the world can someone so kind exist. She just wanted to makes people happy no matter what and their happiness is what makes her happy. How in the world. 


"Here is your breakfast I bet it's been a long time since you ate those?" She smiled as she placed the food in front of the him. The man dig in immediately but for someone who look like they haven't ate for a long time, he ate the food pretty decently and the way he used the cutlery amazed Eunhae like heck, she doesn't even know how to use them as she literally ate them with her hands. It's eggs and eggs are her life. "Thank you so much for this" 

Eunhae chuckle, "No need to thank me. The only thing I want from you is to please do not think of me as some type of flowery girl skipping in a field I hate that". The man chuck telling her not to worry. But then he look at her. "Your, eyes. They reflect a deep unending sadness..."

Eunhae just look down, "It's just I'm at a part of my life where I don't know what to do. Go back to the one that hurt me or stay alone for the rest of my life with this sadness breaking me apart each day". 

"Eunhae listen to me. You seem to be an amazing person and even I can feel that. If you truly know that person then go for it". Eunhae was about to tear up, "I know it's just hard. Anyway I have a spare room, you can stay there for the time being- 

Suddenly the door burst open and a panicking Jonghyun rushed inside. "Eunhae you need to- 

Jonghyun stop dead in his tracks when he saw the man in front of him. "Who the hell are you???" The man look down and sigh, "I guess one day or another I'd have to reveal my identity" The man stood up approaching Jonghyun who took a step back. For some reasons he was feeling scared and his whole body was trembling. He then realized it was because of that powerful aura that was surrounding the man. The man then took off the mouth mask along with the sunglasses. 

As soon as he did so Jonghyun literally fell on his knees staring at the man with wide eyes while trembling. He was shaking his head as if not believing what he was seeing. He kept repeating the word "No" while shaking his head in complete disbelief. But that scar along his mouth and left eye was enough to make him believe what he was seeing. A tear fell as he put his hand over his mouth. 


Author's Note: Yes I'm back. Exams finished now I'm in holidays hehe. Okay important questions. ARE THINGS GOING TOO QUICKLY? AND DO YOU WANT TAEMIN TO GET BACK WITH EUNHAE IN JUST TWO CHAPTERS? who's that mysterious man with the scars?