Reasons For Sadness

My New Reasons

Outside POV.
Jonghyun could not help but be shocked at what he find out. He thought Taemin was setting his studio in Japan. So he was just setting one in New York city and will actually go in Tokyo later but what was he doing here. Everything was just confusing to him but what was the most important matter is that EunHae should not find out about him.

Jonghyun remember clearly how for days EunHae cried at night all alone. Being sad and weak. But then EunHae decided to accept the offer and that was just the best decision she ever made. He was proud to assist the birth of the new and strong EunHae. The way she deal with others is just amazing and he had to admit that her aura was just like Taemin before Taemin met EunHae. His sister became a strong woman now and he can't help but be proud of her.

The reasons why he doesn't want to tell EunHae about Taemin is that he doesn't want to make the whole world of EunHae crumble like it did years ago. He knows EunHae was a strong person now but that news of maybe seeing the man she once loved will left her completely devastated. EunHae has to keep that strong and cold facade. He also wanted to show Taemin how strong EunHae became.

Jonghyun knew the reasons why EunHae hate Taemin now. Long ago Taemin was just someone who kill all the bad guys but he thought Aurora was one of them because he was near them at that time. He didn't let him talk and just killed him. EunHae find out because of an anonymous letter one week after Taemin got to know about it himself but he just lied to EunHae. There were also the reasons that Taemin didn't fight for them and how he just cowardly left her saying he shouldn't have love her and that's were all it took to break EunHae. These were the reasons why EunHae hate Taemin but Jonghyun also know that deep down, a part of her still love Taemin.

 

 

 

 

"Jonghyun the food is ready" Jonghyun was thrown away from his thoughts when EunHae called him to eat. Jonghyun smile happily because it's been long that he tasted homemade food and eating her food it feels like home. Also when EunHae cook she always makes amazing food despite them being simple just eating the food of one of your family members. The food came and Jonghyun smile bright while looking at the food in front of him. They both seated and started to eat.

Jonghyun chuckle while eating the food. "I guess you finally got to know how to make them right" EunHae nodded and smile. It was a Japanese Katsu Curry rice and EunHae really love that food more than any other dishes. So she just learn how to make them. "Yes like they were just so delicious when I ate them back to when I was in Malaysia and I even dream of eating them haha" Jonghyun smile while looking at his sister laughing and smiling happily like that. He was glad to see her happy like this.

"I heard you're also attending the award ceremony as a guest. I'm also happy because Nikki and the others will be here. I heard Key and Minho will be attending too. And Bia and Onew will be in the audience it's been long though I can't wait for tomorrow" Jonghyun smile at her again but he couldn't bear to tell her that Taemin will also be attending as a guest too and he just hope that these two just don't meet.

They then talk and laugh about other things and Jonghyun talk about how amazing his fans were and how they admire EunHae to be such a good sister. After some time they finally finished eating. "My God EunHae that was just so delicious. I'm full. Oh! Also wait in the living room I got something for you" EunHae left and went to sit in the living room while EunHae left for his room to fetch something. Jonghyun came back with something in his hand and EunHae mouth was wide open as she stared at what was in his hands.

EunHae stood up with her hands in front of . "OH! MY! GOD! Jonghyun!! You didn't have too". In front of her was just the most beautiful dress she has ever seen. "hey I'm earning my money honestly so it'll be a waste not to use it to pamper my little sister" EunHae smile and Jonghyun lay the dress on the sofa and wrapped his arms around EunHae protectively. He then kiss her forehead. "I'm always here to protect you EunHae I'll always be here and I'll never leave you" he said leaving another kiss on her forehead. "Now go and try on the dress Princess" EunHae was his princess and he'll do everything to protect her.

 

 

 

 

 


On the other side of NYC, in another apartment, the beat
of a song was playing loud and a man with black hair was dancing perfectly to every best of it while sweats drip from his forehead. At the end of the song, the man collapse tired on the floor of the dancing studio breathing heavily. Suddenly a towel was thrown on his face. "Here Taemin you better wipe off that sweat or just take a bath because it's been hours and you smell so bad" The girl said while pinching her nose getting away from Taemin.

Taemin just chuckle while still laying on the floor. "No worry Minzy I'll just take a bath and just go to sleep because I have to prepare myself for tomorrow's performance" Minzy nodded leaving Taemin alone in the room. Taemin was just staring at the ceiling and in times like this, he was just thinking about her.......

He knows he completely broke her. He knows he left her completely crying for some nights and he knows he was all at fault. But what could he do. He lied to her about him accidentally killing her cousin. Like a coward, he didn't fight for her and he just left alone and broken. But he did it because it was just the best option. He left because if he had stayed any longer EunHae would be hurt more and more because of him. So he left for EunHae to heal and to get better. He left so that EunHae would stop getting hurt. He left because he love her and still do and that he'll do anything to protect her.

 

Taemin also went to Bobby to explain him everything but what Bobby told him made all sense. Taemin didn't really hate him, it's just that he want all the attention to himself. He knows EunHae like Bobby just as a friend but Taemin just got jealous too easily. But Taemin was really surprised when Bobby told him about Shaw and what he said to him. He immediately understood that it was because of him that's all these had happened but even without what Shaw did, EunHae would still get hurt with him.

He knows he left for the better. Of course he knows that EunHae doesn't want to see him as she's deeply hurt and broken but that hasn't stop him from always keeping up to what EunHae is doing and he couldn't help but be proud of everything she has achieved until now. But tomorrow will be the fated day, tomorrow they'll maybe come face to face and that was the day he was waiting for all these years. He just can't wait to see the love of his life in front him. As long as EunHae is happy then for him it's all that matters even if he's watching from afar.

 

 

Author's Note: Just a small chapter to clarify and explain clearly the reasons why EunHae and Taemin left each other. JUST A QUESTION. Are the reasons clear enough?