Attacked And Saved

My New Reasons

(The living room)

EunHae POV. 

This is what I hate the most,about me and I actually wouldn't do anything to change that. Guess where I'm I? Do you think any sane person would do what I'm about to do right now? No because they're aren't stupid but I am not bloody stupid too but I just can't live without that. I'm in front of Taemin's house well more like mansion. I sigh and took my courage and knock on the door. The door opened and I was greeted by the person that I wanted to talk to. 

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Can.....can we talk" I said coldly while looking in her eyes and I could still see that there was sadness lingering in her eyes. It's my first time seeing her in person since she was my internet best friend. Her deep blue eyes was really beautiful and her hair was jet black and her hairstyle had really change. Me and her had really change so much. She nodded and let me in. 

She lead me into the living room and I was amazed by how big it was. Well considering she live in Taemin's house it's no wonder. But I was too depressed at her appearance that I wasn't thinking about it. What was her relationship with Taemin? I shake these thoughts off my head and sit in the living room with her. If we can consider it as a living room it was freaking big as heck. The first minutes was really awkward since no one talk and there was an eerie silence. I sigh and decided to talk but then she talk first and cut me off.

"I'm sorry EunHae"  

"It's me who should be sorry I shouldn't have jump to conclusion the other day"

"Anyone would have acted like that. Actually I didn't want to leave I actually was about to go to Mauritius and to be with you but then something horrible happened and I had to leave you"

"But you still could have message me Emmy. Do you know how worried I was and......and how much I cried after that" we were talking calmly and a tear just roll down my face as I was thinking of these days when I didn't want anything where I just wanted to be and talk with Emmy.

"But I watched over you all these year and this year I was about to tell you everything but you had got it the wrong way"

"But.....why couldn't you talk to me?"

"Me and Taemin are well as you could see are rich and at that time we were target of Mafia and so as to protect everyone around us I had to leave you"

"Wait wait what? I don't get something. What's your relationship with Taemin?"

"Oh Yeah I guess you should know too. Some days before I left I had problems with my parents which later I found out I was adopted. I ran out of the house but I could sense that someone was watching me but since I was angry I didn't care about it. Then suddenly I was attacked by some people and when I was trying to get away. He came to my rescue and later I found out that he was......my brother"

I was shock to the core. Emmy my sweet and caring best friend was the sister of the ruthless Lee Taemin and wait so now her name is Lee Emmy. Okay things are getting way too complicated. So Emmy who was forced to work like a maniac and had like her money stolen everytime found out she was adopted and had a brother and is now more rich than the president of America. Okay. I guess after all these suffering she's happy now that's all that count. 

"You have no need to apologize Emmy I am do freaking happy that after all these suffering you got the happiness you deserve and I'm so glad than I could finally be with you. It....it almost seem like a dream. I'm so happy Emmy"

Emmy didn't say anything. She just came to me and wrap her arms around me. Another thing about me. I'm freaking awkward with hugs. Like I've never been hug more then like 5times in my life. And when someone hug me I'm tensed. Emmy knew that very well and she still continue to hug me until I got used to it and after some minutes I relaxed and hug her back which I guess she was smiling. Never in my life I could hate her nor she would hate me. 

"I guess we're fine now?"

"Yes we're Emmy"

She happily hug me back and we were both smiling. I'm glad she was right here by my side. After that I talked to her about how my life was and I talk to her about Shou and how nice he was. We were having a good time laughing and talking. But then my peace was suddenly stopped. 

"Hey Emmy who is it- 

It was the guy that I have been avoiding and ignoring because of what happened when I was changing for P.E class. He freaking ran into me while I was changing and was freaking staring for some seconds due to his shock. Damn it I knew he was a bastard but I didn't knew he was a ert one. Since that it's been really awkward between us. 

"Oh Hey Taemin. You can come now. Everything is fine between me and EunHae now"

"I......I have...to go"

Taemin left abruptly and I could see that his face had slightly heat up. Emmy was left confused and I didn't saw her looking at me and I didn't notice that my face was red and Emmy took notice of it. He look at Taemin going away and back at my face and then she look at me suspiciously.

"Did something happened between you and Taemin?"

"N...no" Damn it I shouldn't have stutter.She stared at me and crossed her arms. 

"Tell me everything right now EunHae. You know it clearly that you can't hide anything from me and one day or another you'll tell me about it"

I sigh iron was true. She was the person that I tell everything like literally everything and I didn't want to hide anything from her. I sigh and started to tell her about that day at the P.E class. How I was changing and how Taemin ran into me and how we stare at each other. Emmy was shock, she knew how easily embarrassed I get even if I act cold.

"Did......he stare at...your.....chest"

"Y.....ye..Yeah" 

An awkward silence was on. 

"Well. It's Taemin and not an idiot so I guess you can be Okay with him. It's not the end of the World. It was an accident so I guess it'll be alright. Don't worry I'll talk to him. I guess everything will be alright"

"Thank you Noona"

 

 

 

 

Outside POV. 

Emmy smile happily since everything is fine with EunHae. But what she hadn't told her is that she was a vampire too and that she had a mission to protect EunHae at all cost. Since she came along with Taemin, he told her everything. She ask Taemin to protect EunHae since Emmy had the power of sensing if someone is in danger or not. And it seems that EunHae had a large danger coming towards her for some unknown reasons. 

Back to university. The three girls were back together and Nikki had clear all the misunderstanding with Minho but clearly EunHae was too shy and Taemin too embarrassed because he was freaking staring for god's sake. Not a word of what happened was told to Bia because that poor girl would be traumatized and embarrassed. They were happily talking about how they got the best marks and how amazing and kind the teachers were compared to the ones they had in high school. 

"Look who's There. The es that stole our men"

The three ladies turn around to of course see Jessica and SeKyung standing in front of them with angry faces. It happened that Jessica is in love with Taemin and SeKyung is in love with Jonghyun. They were mad because now the three hang around the boys and EunHae and Taemin are now best friends as well as Jonghyun and Bia. The three girls just sigh and continue their way ignoring them. 

"You es face me instead of running away"

"Look here I'm not running nor they are. We just find it good to ignore people that are low like you. You're Just looking for fight and you know what type of people do that? Stupid and fake people that have nothing to do in their life. Yes I meant people like you now please leave my friends alone before I redo your plastic face" Nikki said calmly. Nikki is a really calm and cheerful person but mess with her friends and you'll see yourself from a cliff. She can be calm and orderly but make her angry and she'll attack like a tiger. She knew despite her strong appearance EunHae was scared and weak inside if you touch her weak points. 

" I didn't talk to you" Jessica yelled throwing a punch at Nikki who without any efforts caught her fist in her hand and she push her away. But to her surprise Jessica just smirk when a large amount of girls suddenly came. The only thing that was on Nikki and EunHae mind was that to protect Bia. She was too weak for what will happened. "Who's stronger now es" Jessica and SeKyung both said smirking while laughing. Nikki smirk "just that you're both worthless and disgusting" 

Jessica made an angry and yelled at the girls "attack them". Fortunately when EunHae was a kid her father has taught her about self-defense and some attack which she later learn some by hersef since she didn't want people to see her as someone who's weak and fragile. Nikki also know how to fight like of course having these types of people around fighting skills will come helpful. But about Bia it was unknown and her two friends had to protect her. 

EunHae kick a girl in the face and dodge a punch. Nikki punch someone and kick another one in the stomach with her legs. Bia could hopefully defend herself by fighting with her water bottle and threw some light punches. Both EunHae and Nikki stand back by back and had their fist in front of them ready to fight anyone who come at them. EunHae just chuckle "So how do you find university now?" 

Nikki just smile brightly "You're trembling and I'm freaking scared but letting some steam off is good and putting es in their place is the best thing ever. At least we can say that we had an amazing university life"EunHae smile and nodded "The best university life ever". They both said and kick the bad ones with a kick in their faces and both throw a punch at the last one standing and they both high-five each other and laugh it off. They both turn back to high-five with Bia.

"So Bia what did think of our fight-

 

 

 

 

They were cut off by the scene in front of us. Jessica had Bia in her grip and SeKyung had.......had a knife in her hand and she was holding it up to Bia's neck and they both were smirking. "I wonder how much blood will flow if I pierce it here" SeKyung said as the put the knife closer to her neck and pick it her skin making a dot of blood come out and after that all hell broke lose. EunHae and Nikki lost it and yelled and ran up to her but Jessica warn them if they do another step they'll cut it off right through her main vein. EunHae and Nikki were losing seeing that. 

The girls that were under Jessica command came back and punch and kick them but they couldn't do anything this time. They fell on the ground protecting themselves the best they could. The kicking were not that hard but they were spitting blood. Jessica ordered them to stop and she came towards at them and kick EunHae in the stomach making her groan in pain. "So you gave up ?" EunHae smile while glaring at EunHae but she just got a laugh. Nikki know that EunHae is digging her own grave. 

"I don't care who I have to fight! If you rips my arms out, I'll kick you to death! If you rips my legs off, I'll bite you to death! If you rips my head off, I'll stare at you to death! And if you gouges out my eyes, I'll curse you from my grave! Even if I'm torn to shreds I will protect my friends no matter what because I'm not weak anymore" EunHae said as she spit out blood and smirk at Jessica. 

"I guess you're right EunHae" Nikki said while trying to get up but couldn't. "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! You're just a worthless person to me" Nikki said kick Jessica on her legs making her fell and EunHae ran with the strength she had left and punch SeKyung in her face making the knife and Bia got away. "Run Bia". EunHae said and fell down trying to get up. "Run". Bia was scared seeing her friend like that she just yelled surprising everyone. 

"I've enough of you hurting my friends. Now you crossed the line and for that I won't forgive you. You're just a disgusting person and you'll pay for what you did to my friends" Bia said angrily. EunHae and Nikki both wondering where had their shy, innocent, cheerful and happy went. Even them were scared. Bia took the nearest thing that was next to her and iron was one of the bat that hit EunHae and Nikki. She hold it firmly and rushed to a shocked Jessica "NO ONE HURT MY FRIENDS". 

SeKyung who had fallen down stick her legs out making Bia fell right in front of Jessica who smirk and kick Bia in the stomach as EunHae and Nikki glared angrily "You're just worthless . Who do you think will save you now Hahaha". Jessica was laughing it off when suddenly. 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HAPPENED HERE?????"

Jessica was cut off by an angry looking Taemin. Jessica smile when she saw Taemin and ran to him happily and cling onto him smiling "oppa~ I did that for you. Now that of EunHae won't bother us anymore. I love you Oppa". Taemin was stunned and asked calmly "So you and SeKyung did that?" Jessica nodded while smiling but her smile was cut off when an angry Minzy appeared and kick her in the face. "Just like I always said. People like you are just worthless. Fortunately I sense some bad vibes and I guess was right" EunHae and Nikki were already unconscious. 

SeKyung just smirk and hold Bia in her grip and had a knife up to the neck of Bia and SeKyung had a psychopathic look on her face. "Come closer and I'll slit her neck". Both TaeMinzy couldn't do anything but then something happened. A dark smoke appeared behind SeKyung and she hadn't enough time to turn around a hand came and hit her neck making her fall and letting go of the knife. Bia fell in the strong arms of that person who was actually Jonghyun. "J....Jonghyun? Is....is that you?" Jonghyun smile slightly and remove the hair froher face and smile "Yes it's me. I'm sorry I should've come here earlier" 

Taemin look around him and his eyes widen when he saw EunHae in that state. She was bleeding and wounded. She ran up to her. "EunHae!!! EunHae!!! Wake up". But EunHae was unconscious and Taemin was panicking but Minzy came and calm him down. SeKyung stand up and start to yell "Oppa how can you care about that bitc- "Oh shut up " She was shut up by another girl that had appeared. The girl was as pretty as a rose. "Don't worry Jonghyun Bia is just unconscious. She's alright" Jonghyun smile at the girl "Thank you Bom" "No worry Jong". Minho came and took Nikki in his muscular arms and curse under his breath. Minho took Nikki under his care and went back to his house and Jonghyun did the same. 

Taemin pick up EunHae in his arms and look at her face "You really do care about her that much Taemin?". "I do really Minzy. She's one of the most rarest person that can see through me". Minzy just smile and wenr away. "I'm going to take care of you EunHae no worry" Taemin wondered what Wade that feeling that he had inside him. He had never felt that way before it was an unknown feeling to him.