Jonghyun's Fault

My New Reasons

???? POV. 

Finished! Finally I finished composing this song. Hehe now I can finally wrap up my tour and went back to school to see my dear cutie pie. I miss him so much. I thought of him by looking at my lockscreen. His cute smile could made anyone happy. I wonder what's happening there. I wonder if Taemin had expelled or had traumatized another student. I wonder when this guy would find his happiness. I just sigh and look at the sky.

I had two days off before going back to university. So here I'm I enjoying my stay at the Bahamas island. Can't believe that I had succeeded in becoming an idol. And no I wasn't crazy enough to go and sign up to SM Entertainment. I sign up to the JYJ Company and here I am after 5 whole months of my live world tour I am resting but I still wish my boyfriend was with me I miss him. 

 

 

 

Jonghyun POV.

It's been 1week. Taemin had ordered EunHae to do whatever he wants her to do and she surprisingly accept. Taemin hadn't ask her to do anything since that. And me I just realise something. I was the biggest idiot on this earth. Why? Because all these time I was running after one of the most innocent person ever. Bia. She was always kind to me and me I just want to....No I don't want to do bad things to her. I just wanted to taste her blood. Seriously I'm still a guys!!!

She wasn't like other girls and she had always wanted to be my friend but me I didn't realise that. I need to apologize to her before someone told her about it and she get everything wrong. I was walking when suddenly I saw SeKyung talking to Bia. Damn it. SeKyung has a crush on me and always want to get into my pants but me I didn't love her. She was just a pathetic vampire. I use my super vampire hearing sense to hear what they were talking about. 

"What do you mean Jonghyun didn't want to play?"

!

"What I was saying is that he doesn't want to play. He just wanted to get you into bed?"

Damn this . 

"But.....but I'm not sleepy"

Oh God......How can she be this innocent. She is just too cute. Wait what? Nevermind.

"Daamn what I mean is that he just want to touch you!!"

I'll rip that head and smash it. 

"Touch me?"

Please you're getting it all wrong Bia. Don't listen to this . I realise I was an idiot but don't trust that . 

"Yeah"

"Oh you mean like hide and seek. You touch me and then I ran to catch you. Haha I love this game as a kid. But isn't he a bit too old for this game?"

Too innocent and too adorable Aww. Wait what I'm I saying. Nevermind. And Hey I'm not old.....

Well okay I'm just 150years old.

"FIIIIIINE YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH? FINE!!! JONGHYUN DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY HE JUST WANT TO YOU THAT'S ALL. HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!!"

"You're....you're lying he'll never do..do bad things like that"

"To be honest I'm not lying it's the truth"

She then put on a recorder and put it on. 

'You really had intention of becoming her friend?'

'Of course not. You know about my intention right Shin? I'll do it in a close room so that no one else can see us. She has no idea of what I want time do to her'

And Damn my voice sound so devious in it as I was in such a need to blood. Seriously any human would have think of that of well you know. 

Shin said smirking like the ugly she's. Uggh Bia is better than her in every way. How I know that? Because I had been her friends for one week and she was completely different from others. She was calm and always had a positive and funny mind in every situation and during the time I was with her I hadn't had the thought of hurting her. I was about to tell her the truth like I never meant her harm but that witch of Shin is making false statement on me. Like seriously I'm still a and I've never kissed anyone. 

I saw Bia coming lifeless in my direction. She was in a state of complete shock. I call her but she didn't respond or more like she didn't even hear me. I put my hand on her shoulder but she roughly push my hand away.

"I thought you were different"

"Bia listen- 

"You're just like the rest"

"Please listen- 

"I thought you were a good person I thought you....you were my friend"

"Let me explain-

"You're a bad person I hate you!!!!!"

She kept on talking and talking and she wouldn't let me speak but even if she let me talk what would I say? Hey Bia I just wanted to your blood as I'm a vampire. Sigh. Damn I feel the urge coming I don't want to hurt her but if I go now I might not met her again. She'd be avoiding me. I couldn't hold it I needed blood. I suddenly put both my hand on her shoulder and look down. When I look up at her she was looking as if she had saw a ghost. 

"Your....your eyes are glowing orange"

Damn I couldn't hold it. I immediately attack her and bite on her neck. She was shock and she lost consciousness. Her blood was so sweet, it was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. I immediately hold her in my arms. ! What I'm I going to do now. I can't leave her here. I immediately vaporize into thin black smoke and get into my room. 

She had lost too much blood and from what I was seeing on her neck was that if I don't do something immediately the two marks on her neck will stay. The only way to make the mark disappeared was too.......Oh God. I have to. I have to freaking her neck, soothing it. I gulp and for some reason my cheeks were heated. I've never felt that. What was that feeling? My breath start to hitch the more I approach her. 

I immediately put my lips to her neck. I was panting heavily first some reason. Her skin was really soft. Wait. Jonghyun calm down. Calm down. I breath out and I start off the blood from her neck I felt something strange in me but I let it go. After some minutes the blood disappeared and only a faint red appear on her neck. I sigh and remove her hair from her face. 

I could hear a slight moan and groan from her.

I was right. She is someone different, she isn't like others. Who is she? Remember me to kill Shin later. I won't let her live. I feel something strange on me. I look and I didn't notice anything until I look at this specific place...

 

Oh.....

Dear.....

Lord.....

 

My face heated and I put a cushion on my face I was so freaking embarrassed. It never happened before like literally. The only solution was to take a cold shower which I really need. I haven't take one since 3days. Sorry I was really busy. 

 

 

 

Outside POV.... 

Bia woke up and was scared to find that she wasn't in her room. She look everywhere and walk around until she stop at a mirror and look at her reflection. She didn't notice anything until she saw something red on her neck. Her eyes widen but she didn't has time to react as she heard someone opening the door and coming in.

 

Her eyes widen and she was shock to see a shirtless Kim Jonghyun in front of him. Damn he really got a Fine body. And he was looking so hot with his wet hair and the droplets of water falling over his sinful abs Hmmm. Okay Let's...let's get back to the story. Bia was embarrassed but then she remember the red on her neck. 

"Did you did that to me?"

"Bia listen I-

"I ask you a question answer me!'

"Bia please-

"Did you?"

"Yes I did that but- 

"But what Jonghyun? You know I thought that maybe you weren't like the rest. Maybe you were different and someone cool and kind that I could hang out with. You seem somehow different to me. I given you the chance but I was wrong. You're just like the rest Kim Jonghyun. Get out of my way. I hate you! I don't want to see you again!"

Bia rushed quickly outside tears trickling down her face. She was sad. She thought that Jonghyun was a good person. She thought that Jonghyun wasn't like other guys. That Jonghyun was a kind, good and loving person but in the end he was the opposite. She arrived at the apartment and get inside. Tears still flowing over her cheeks.

"Hey Bia how're you-Oh My God what happened to you- 

"Leave me alone"

Bia said coldly that both Nikki and EunHae had to back away. Bia was always cheerful and all smile but seeing her looking this sad and cold, they just stay still and didn't say anything.