New Year! New Problems!

My New Reasons

One Month later....

The holidays has now ended and everyone will be starting their last year of university. Of course everyone kept their relationship a secret to others. They went their separate ways. Bia and Nikki went their way since their subjects wasn't the same as EunHae so EunHae was walking alone in the hallway. Emmy had already finished school so it was just her but at least she had Taemin in her class. Her first subject is French but it's a nightmare for Taemin. She enter the class and put her head on the table. She was already tired. Her peaceful mind was interrupted by screaming voice. She sigh it was the hysterical fangirls that were clinging onto a bored and annoyed Taemin. EunHae chuckle, this class was his nightmare. But EunHae was a bit annoyed at some girls that are being too close to her man. EunHae got embarrassed at her own jealousy. 

 

"Oppa~ please sit next to me"

"Oppa~ come I'll feed you"

"Sit next to me I'll help you with this class" 

 

These voices were so annoying that she just place her head on the table and completely ignoring them. But another problem was bothering her. Since Shaw is now gone, who'll pay her university and rent? Bia and Nikki already had that problem resolved for them because of their family background but EunHae had no one. He didn't want to live with her friends because she didn't want to become a burden to them. She told Emmy not to tell Taemin anything as she didn't want to bother him with that. She was thinking of taking the student's loan and to get a really cheap room with her part-time job. "Hey EunHae" She look up and saw Taemin smiling at her. She smile back and grin "Hey Taemin how're you? Ready for hell? Hahaha" Taemin pout and sit down next to her "I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up when the class is finished" EunHae nodded and Taemin place his head on the table. She could feel the hysterical fangirls glaring at her but she didn't bother. 

 

The lecture start and EunHae was listening and taking notes while Taemin was in a deep sleep. But actually he wasn't, the way he was sleeping he could see the people without being seen and he notice the glares that EunHae was receiving. Then the lecturer start to explain the basic which EunHae already knows and she listen to him then he left to get some papers and said he'll come back immediately. She then take a look at Taemin who still had his head down. She look at his hair which look so soft. She couldn't help it anymore. She caress his hair lovingly while blushing. His hair was so soft that she could play with it forever. Taemin realize that EunHae was playing with his hair and he smile because her hand was soft and also because he was glad that little by little she start to be more confident in their relationship. He felt so relax that he could really felt asleep this time. But then.

 

"Oh my God! How dare this touch my Oppa!"

"Why is that ugly touching my Oppa!"

"Does she think she's good enough to touch him!"

 

Taemin didn't care about them because he know that the only person that he belong to is EunHae and only her. He knew that EunHae wouldn't bother about it but EunHae remove her hand from his hair. But the bickering didn't stop.

"That got it right! No one touch my Oppa!"

"How dare she touch my Oppa with her filthy hand"

"Ugly rat how dare she! I'll strangle her!"

Being close to EunHae he could feel that EunHae, even though being strong couldn't bear these false insults and that she was saddened by it. She would've answer back but for some reasons she didn't. Taemin got mad at the constant bickering that he suddenly stand up really quickly surprising EunHae and the hysterical fangirls "Can you all just shut up and let her play with my hair. Don't you dare insult her again and disturb my sleep you disgusting s!"

"But Oppa! You don't like anyone touching you, so why are you letting her touch you?" One girl said but when Taemin was about to answer a guy suddenly say "You know these days there are slaves and him being a rich brat he can hire slaves for his own pleasure" This was it. Taemin officially want to kill him. He get away from his seats, EunHae try to stop him but it was no use. No one dared to go against him but that bastard just did but not only that she had also insulted EunHae. Taemin love EunHae and he'll never make her submissive. He isn't a freak. 

Taemin took hold of the guy's neck and slam him against the wall looking really dangerous and menacing that even the guy gulp "I think I should make it clear for anyone. This girl is not anyone, she's Kim EunHae and she's the only girl that I'll ever love. So treat her like that again and I swear...." Taemin said then came close to the guy's ear and whisper "I'll torture you and make your death look like an accident" Taemin got back to his place grab his and EunHae's bag and took her by his wrist and got out of the classroom "Ignore these people EunHae! Let's go eat" Taemin said and continue to drag her to the canteen and EunHae couldn't help but grin "You're cute when you're protective like that you know?" Taemin turn towards EunHae and he receive a quick kiss on his lips making him become red.

He smile awkwardly as he didn't expect that from the EunHae who is fierce but really shy about these things but he was really glad about it "Awww I love you too" he said and give her a quick peck on her lips. "Ohh I see you're finally together now!" The two look and saw Minzy smirking while looking at them. Yah Minzy don't scare us like that and Yes I confess to her during the holidays and since I change the rules she's my unofficial wife in the human world!" She smile and came towards EunHae "I'm glad for you. I wonder when I'll find mine though" EunHae smile and said "You're a kind and amazing person I know you'll find someone that'll really love you"

Minzy said that she has some things to do and she went away. But then EunHae's phone did a sound. She has just received a message. She excuse herself from Taemin and look at the message. 

 

From: Dancing Goddess Minzy 

I couldn't told other to you in front of Taemin because he's really possessive and jealous. I know that since you knew about Bobby being a trainee under YG Entertainment, you haven't seen him. I'm messaging you to tell you that Bobby and his band has won the second season of their survival show and they'll be debuting soon. 

To: Dancing Goddess Minzy 

Oh My!!!! I'm so so happy about that. He really do deserve it. But I'm still upset about him not telling me about him being a trainee well maybe he has his own reasons so I don't mind. But something is bothering me, how do you know about these? I heard that the news were to be announce tomorrow to the public so how do you know about these information?

From: Dancing Goddess Minzy 

What? You still haven't understand? Ohh my Hahaha the day that we met and that you told me that I look like the Minzy from 2NE1 I kept silent. I thought you were joking around. Actually I'm the Minzy from 2NE1 Hehehe. 

 

EunHae POV 

I was so shock by this revelation that I drop my phone down. I was friend with the Minzy from 2NE1? Surprises kept coming and coming. What's next? Bia is a masochist? Now what I'm going to do about Bobby? Hmmm first I'll have to confront him about it. Taemin was long gone. Luck was on my side. I find Bobby sitting on a bench and drinking water. He notice me and wave his hand and was smiling crazily. Aish! This idiot. He look like a bunny when he's like this especially with his teeth but I didn't want to smile at him. I was upset. "Heey! EunHae How're you? Why this long face?" I smirk at him and cross my hand in front of me "Oh I should ask you that Bobby? Or should I say? Bobby the trainee than is debuting under YG with a band call IKON?"

He stare at me completely horrified "I.....I...." he start to stammer he was so shock that I find out. Duh! I am in a country where kpop is literally everywhere didn't he thought than I'd find out? I just sigh and sit next to him "it's okay Bobby, you had your reasons and I understand it. So how about I treat you today? There's this place where they sell the most delicious pizza. Let's go there. What do you think" I ask smiling at him. He really deserve some time off because once he debut, he would rarely get some time off. "Wow! Thank you so much EunHae! Yes I'll come. I'll pick you up at the apartment" I panic. I didn't want him also to find about my money problems "Ah! No it's okay. Let's meet at the university and take a walk to the place since It's not that far" Fortunately he didn't bother much about it and nodded again "Thank you EunHae" he said as he suddenly hug me taking me completely off guard. 

Realizing what he did he let go of me and apologize "it's okay no worry. We're friends right? So no bother. I'll wait for you see you tonight" I wave him goodbye and told Taemin I wouldn't be able to come at his place for dinner, I already told Emmy the reasons so she'll manage Taemin. 

Not only because of Bobby but I had to go and see the room than I'll be staying. Nikki and Bia wanted me to stay with them but for once I wanted to do something by myself and become independent. I went to Nikki to take my luggage so as to go to my new place "Are you sure than you'll be fine there?" I smile "Yeah don't worry but please don't tell Minho about it, he might tell Taemin and I don't want that. The place I got is really cheap but the place is like a ghetto and he wouldn't want me there. So please"

She nodded and grin "No worry EunHae but please be careful!" I nodded at her and went away.