New Friends

My New Reasons

EunHae POV. 

Walking back to my apartment I was thinking that t

he war between me and him has finally ended. At least he isn't a bad person. Something you need to know about me is that I hate guys that are full of themselves. Like he isn't like that. When I saw his house and was amazed by it, he didn't bragged about his money like other stupid guys would do. I didn't think these types of boys exist but I guess I was wrong. He isn't a brat. He seem like a kind person who just act like an because he don't like people. Haha that sound like me except for the fact that I don't act bad towards others. 

"HEYYYY WATCH OUT!!!!!"

I hear someone shouting but as soon as I look back I was hit by a ball on my face and I fell down on the ground. Damn it hurt. I shake my head and look up. My vision was a bit blurry but it soon seem to become normal. I regain my vision and when I look I saw a boy coming towards me.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, are you okay? I didn't see where I was throwing the ball. Do you need to go to the hospital. I'm so so sorry"

"Ah no worry it's okay I'm fine. Just a bruise but I'm alright"

 

 

I just got a bruise on my cheek but it's alright. The guy doesn't seem a bad person and he help me up. But he does seem clueless. I need to admit that his eyes smile is kind of adorable. What? I'm just saying the truth. 

 

"Are you okay? You seem a bit clueless"

"Ah it...it's nothing"

"Aish sorry my bad. My name is Kim EunHae and you?"

"My name is Kim Jiwon but call me Bobby.. Nice to meet you EunHae"

"Ah don't worry. By the way are you alright. You seem clueless and lost" 

"Haha you got me. Actually I'm kind of lost. I just arrived here some hours ago and I wanted to play some basketball and now I don't know which way is my apartment" 

"Oh if your apartment is the black and red one then follow me I'm living there too. Come on"

"Thank you"

He said and bow politely. Strangely I'm not blushing madly. Like even if I'm around people I don't like I'll be so embarrass that I'll get all red. I don't even know why. I know I'm weird Haha. Okay I should really stop talking to myself. We arrived at the apartment and by coincidence his apartment condo was just the one in front of mine.

"Oh your apartment is in front of mine. Ah well thank you for helping me. I need to go I still have some box to unpack"

"I have nothing to do. Want me to help you"

"Yaaa~ you have already help me this much. It's okay"

"Yah! It's okay Bobby-ah I want to help you. I've got nothing to do and I know the pain of unpacking all these boxes so if you'd like, I'd love to help"

"Thank" 

I enter his apartment and all I can say was that it was amazing. It has also 2/3 rooms so that means he live with some friends. I'm glad to have found another friend.

 

 

 

Outside POV. 

Jonghyun had enough of Bia ignoring him. It's been already one month that it happened and things has change really drastically but not for him. Boa was their new French teacher, Minho was now hanging out with a girl name Nikki, only some days left before the love of Key come back, Onew had literally disappeared off the surface of the earth and the most shocking of all is that the two sworn enemies Taemin and EunHae were now friends. And there was him still left apart like an abandoned dog on the streets. 

He couldn't bear it any longer. Of course he couldn't tell Bia that he was a vampire but fortunately he came up with a believable story. It was the first time that Jonghyun found a girl that literally wasn't like the rest and he wanted to be friends with her and that of Sekyung had literally burn off her chances. He made a mental reminder in his head to take care of that later on. 

First thing that he needed to do is that to find Bia and to talk to her in a secluded place. But the problems is that Bia won't approach from him even by 3 metres and seeing Jonghyun from a distance she would take a turn or get away immediately. Jonghyun got an idea, from these three weeks of knowing her he got an idea. He was smirking at the childish idea but he know her well and he was certain that it would work really well. 

Bia was walking in the campus and came across the big notice board. While looking at it she notice something that made her eyes shine and drop open. It was an exhibition of the post gorgeous purple flowers of all over the World and the exhibition was held on the roof. Being someone who's really and like really obsess with purple, she ran up to go to the exhibition. But she didn't notice that after she had rushed away, the poster about the exhibition had disappeared mysteriously. She went over to the rooftop and there she was left in awe.

There on the rooftop was the most beautiful and most gorgeous purple flowers that she had seen in her life. She came near the flowers and admire them while smiling and chuckling. Then suddenly came a voice which can a cold air run down her spine. 

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Bia eyes widen and she immediately look back to see Jonghyun looking at her smiling like an innocent puppy. Bia started to panic and needed to get away from him. She made an excuse saying that she needed to go off somewhere. She went pass Jonghyun and he didn't move a muscle and he was just staring into nothingness. She found it strange since Jonghyun always tried to talk to her but she ignore it. 

 

 

She was about to open the door when Jonghyun suddenly took grasp of her arms and slam her against the door. Bia was starting to panic. Jonghyun eyes look like they were on fire. The cute and always happy Jonghyun now had an angry look on his face. His warm big hands were covering Bia's mouth to shut any forthcoming scream. Jonghyun was breathing heavily. 

"Now you stay calm and listen to me. I have no intention of hurting one of my friends. And what happened one month ago was not what you think it was...."

"But the recorder and the red spot on my neck?"

Bia ask calmly as Jonghyun remove his hand from and sigh deeply looking in the deep blue sky. 

"It was a bet. More like truth or dare. I was dare by that witch to say something completely fake about you and I had no idea that she was recording it. Believe me Bia, I might have been a bad person in the past but you had been my friends for the past there month. How could you believe someone that hate you instead of me your friend"

Bia now felt guilty. Jonghyun was right. Sekyung was a bad person and Jonghyun was her friend how could she have believe the bad person but then she remembered something. 

"Bu.....but what about the red spot on my neck"

"Oh about that Haha it's was actually something else. You accidentally fell and hurt your neck and when I was cleaning your blood away something happened and I stop and when I came back you had already woken up and I was panicking. I'm really sorry Bia"

"Yaa~ it's my fault I should've trust you more instead of believing some bad person like her. It's Okay now Jonghyun I won't ignore you anymore and I'm really sorry"

"Thank you Bia but something is bothering me. Since you were really innocent how did you know what a hickey was?"

"Blame my friends who said that I should know about these"

"Well actually they're right. Some things need to be known so that people won't take advantage of you. And don't worry I've never slept with anyone"

"Slept with anyone? What about your friends? Haven't you ever slept next to them?"

Jonghyun laugh out happily out loud and was smiling like crazy. Bia was just too innocent. Then he think about the plan to completely destroy Sekyung. You can mess with Jonghyun but messing with his friends is like signing for your own death. Then he suddenly turn to Bia.

"Oh by the way are you and your friends going to the party tomorrow night?'

"Well I really wanted to go and see how a party look like but since the requirements are a dress which will make EunHae run away and since it also need a partner we won't be able to go since we don't have a partner. What about you?"

"Same here I hate all these s and who kept on bugging me to go with them. Oh I got an idea. How about I go with you. You can go so as to see how a party look like and since you aren't like the rest I can go with you. So how about that?"

"Euh.....I think I'm fine with that but what about my friends. I can't just leave them like that"

"No worry I think your friend Nikki will be going with his friend Minho and for EunHae I don't really know. Since both Taemin and EunHae hate going to these type of parties I don't think they'll show up"

Bia found it really strange that both Taemin and EunHae had so much in common. Well she was glad that EunHae can be more open to someone other than Shou. But the problems for her is that she doesn't have any dress to go to the party. 

 

The following day....

Jonghyun was smirking like a maniac. His revenge on Sekyung has been done. The blackboard of their classroom has been filled up with loads of Sekyung pictures in which she was on a bed with men and each photos show a different man. She was left with 1% of dignity since her body wasn't shown. Seeing these Bia covered her eyes and turn away completely red. 

"Now I see what Jonghyun meant when he said he never slept with someone"