Secret & Confession

My New Reasons

EunHae POV. 

After that incident we were back to normal and we act as if nothing happened. Why must all these awkward things happened just between me and Taemin. I put on my jacket and Taemin decided to accompany me back home. But before that he ask me if I was hungry and at that moment my stomach grumble. He just chuckle and smile "Let's go I'm hungry too". I smile and nodded. We arrived at a restaurant and for the first time I was wondering just how rich he was.

The interior look like the most luxurious place to eat ever. "Just how rich are you?" I look everywhere in awe with my mouth open. Taemin just chuckle "I work hard to get that. You can say that this restaurant is mine. I set it up and I did the decorations with the help of my friend. "It's really amazing, you did a really good job. He isn't someone who use their parents money. He set up his own business for himself. Rare are people like him. 

(The Restaurant) 

 

 

Outside POV. 

Taemin smile as he read the good thoughts that EunHae had about him. Taemin isn't arrogant to boast about how much money he has. He had earned his money by himself and he had set up this business. But of course it wasn't only because of that restaurant he was rich. "Let's sit there" EunHae followed Taemin and they sat down. 

Taemin notice EunHae sad look and sigh "You're still thinking of you being a burden?" EunHae look at him and shake his head "No no it's not that I was just thinking if I really deserve all of that I.....I don't want to take advantage of you. I'm not doing it but I don't want you to think like that". Taemin just stare at her and then laugh surprising EunHae "Yaa~ Kim EunHae you know me of course I'm not thinking like that and no one from our friends is. If someone who hate you and think like that then they're wrong. I know you EunHae. Now stop with these thoughts and let's eat" 

Just as they were about to dig into their food "Hey EunHae Taemin!". They both look up and saw Key, Haneul, Nikki, Minho, Emmy, Jonghyun and Bia waving at them. Taemin just glare at them he wanted to have some time alone with her but these idiots will ruin everything. He put on a fake smile and all of them sit down "Let's all eat together" said Bia in a cheerful tone which annoyed Taemin more. This girl was so loud. 

Suddenly Taemin got a message on his phone. He check it and smile "Jonghyun about the building in Dubai, it's construction is finished and it exceeded our expectation" Taemin said and both Jonghyun and Taemin highfive each other leaving Nikki, Bia and EunHae completely confused. "Building?" Nikki ask completely confused. "Oh Yeah. You may not know about it but this building it's a hotel that me and Jonghyun have designed with Key and its construction is finished.

The three girls all think that it was just like some normal hotel since EunHae believe that Taemin is rich because of that restaurant. But seeing the picture of the building the three were lost and speechless but the words were weak. Taemin wasn't

rich he was a freaking multi-billionaire. 

(The Building)

"You're kidding me right? Wah I am feeling like trash now" EunHae said completely dumbfounded. Of course like imagine finding out that your best friend was actually a multi-billionaire. That's really a lot to digest but then EunHae got angry "it's so unfair like you're so Damn rich and yet you can't pursue your dream. I can't accept that". Taemin look at her sadly and sigh. EunHae was right, he had a lots of money and yet he can't become what he want because he has to take the throne. But even to Taemin it was impossible he couldn't do anything about it.

Taemin look at EunHae wanting to say that it's alright but then he saw her clenching her fist angrily and was crying which surprise everyone "it's just so unfair. Do your parents even know about your dreams of what you want or want to become. Can't you just take the money you yourself earn and ran away and set up the career you wanted somewhere else. You're someone really amazing but you don't deserve that. It's just too cruel" Taemin just hug her and rub her back.

"I'll be alright don't worry"

"Let me meet your father I'll knock some sense in his mind" EunHae sniff but look really determined. Taemin didn't say anything but he just shove some food in shutting her up. Everything became normal Bia and Jonghyun were happily talking and laughing and everything went well. "Oh EunHae you have something on your mouth" Taemin said and EunHae took a towel and rub it away which made EunHae blush.

Suddenly the lights went out and everyone were taken aback but fortunately it has some blue lights that appeared where there is a power cut. But when these lights appeared they were horrified to see a group of men with fangs and glowing red eyes looking at them. EunHae was shaking and was taken aback. She was trembling with fear, she recognized the leader...it was the same men who has killed her parents.

"Oh so we met again my dear" The leader smirked and laugh evilly. 

Taemin look at EunHae and saw her trembling. He and Emmy immediately came by her side and they both understand that this man was the one who had killed her parents. 

"What do you want?". The leader smirked 

"I have orders I came to get that girl with me at any cost".

"Do you think I'll let you take her? Take her over my dead body you bastard don't you dare lay your disgusting hand on any of them"

Taemin didn't know what to do. They couldn't use their powers in front of them so they had to do something. He turn around and nodded to Minho and Jonghyun. Jonghyun came behind Bia and Minho behind Nikki they do something with their hand and made both of the girls unconscious. Taemin did the same for EunHae and whisper a little 'I'm sorry'. Then they transform.

 

 

 

 

 

They let their claws appear and their fangs start to come. Their eyes change and become a bright green colour for all of them except for Taemin. His eyes became brightly yellow since he was a prince. One of thrm got angry "Attack them and take the girl back". Just as he said these words he felt a cold shiver run down his spine. Taemin with the speed of lightening was already behind him. He didn't have time to turn around that Taemin had already slashed him in half with his claws. 

"Anyone who dare hurt what belong to me will be immediately destroyed instantly"

Taemin said with a sadistic look in his bright yellow eyes. His eyes were wide open and look psychopathic. He the blood from his claws and then spit it away and rushing to attack his next prey. Emmy and Haneul take the three girls and put them somewhere safe. Emmy look at EunHae and caress her hair "I'm sorry my friend but I know you'll understand when you'll know about it" she then lay EunHae down and went to fight along with the guys. 

Jonghyun and Minho were slashing their victims and Key were using his foot and fist instead of his claws and he,was fighting along with his lover Haneul. "Let's destroy them dear" Haneul smirk and answered "Sure my dear". But they were so deep into the fight that they didn't notice that the leader wasn't here and he was approaching the girls and was getting really close to EunHae. He was taking EunHae away and notice that Haneul and Key were already hurt and he smirk. He was about to get away when.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH WHAT BELONG TO ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!!!"

Taemin wings were wide open. His black wings shine brightly into the moonlight making him look like the most beautiful creature to ever exist. Taemin fly over to them and slash the leader on his face making him screamed and letting the body of EunHae fall down but fortunately Taemin caught her and lay her somewhere safe. Then he turned his attention towards the leader who was glaring at the prince.

"You'll pay for what you did to my face you little brat"

The leader said but Taemin was neutral to him. He lashed out his sword towards a neutral Taemin. When the leader was about to hit Taemin with his sword, Taemin in just some seconds grab the sword with his hand and without efforts just break it like it was nothing. Taemin then slash him with his claws. The leader was down and everything will be alright now. Well that what they were hoping for but it wasn't the case.

Bia and Nikki were standing and we're looking at them completely shock. Of course they'll be horrified because the guys were still in their vampire form. Well knowing how the girls were they know what was to happened. Bia will be so shock and horrified that she'll faint in just some seconds whereas Nikki will be shock but will stay calm. What they expect did happened but not like how they imagine it because.....

It was Nikki who has faint and Bia was smiling happily and came towards them "wow so cool! You're vampires Oh my God that just some amazing that explain why you were different from the rest. Cool". Jonghyun came to Bia 

"So you aren't scared of us?"

"Nope"

"Why?!?!?"

"Because you're vampires that aren't like the ones in book with the stupid rule that they can't be near onions or that the sun and cross kill them. You're different and I love vampires so..Yeah I like it"

The boys look at Bia completely shock. Since knowing she was really innocent they thought she'd be weak but that literally prove them that they were wrong like literally completely wrong. Jonghyun smile and wrap an arm around Bia's neck making her blush madly "See I told you that she wasn't weak. She can defend herself ha. See I told you!"

"She defend herself with a bottle of water Jonghyun. How's that amazing" Taemin retorted while rolling his eyes. "Well at least I don't get mad like a psychopath when someone hurt the person I love" Taemin's eyes widen and the others were snickering and then they started to laugh out loudly. "Oh God Taemin! Did you just got burn by Bia Hahaha burn" Jonghyun was laughing evilly at Taemin and in the excitement he wrap his arms around her neck "That's my Bia" he said and........and he kiss Bia on her cheek.

Everyone was surprise by his sudden action and Bia was almost dying of blushing so much like that. Jonghyun then realize what he did "I'm...I'm sorry I....I was just too exited" Jonghyun said "it's okay don't worry just explain me about you being vampire but before that let's take EunHae and Nikki somewhere else. 

 

 (Jonghyun's Villa) 

 

 

Since they didn't want to be attacked anymore they took the unconscious girls and go to one of Jonghyun villa which was the most secure place. After some time Nikki woke up 

"Aish Bia you won't believe what type I've had- 

"It wasn't a dream" Taemin said cutting Nikki off. "Everything was true?" Nikki ask carefully "Yes!" Taemin answer calmly. After some time they finished explaining everything to the two girls. "So what I understand is that you're all vampires including Emmy and Haneul who is the mate of Key and Taemin is the prince who'll soon take the throne?"

"Yes..." Taemin replied. 

"But does that mean That EunHae is your m- Bia was suddenly cut off when Nikki stood up suddenly. Nikki glared at Taemin and point his finger at him "I thought that you really did love EunHae but it was just she was your mate you didn't had real feelings for her" Nikki said angrily. But Minho calmed her down "No you're getting it wrong Nikki. Taemin does have true feelings for EunHae and he can chose his mate himself. He felt like every normal human would"

"But....but" Nikki said breathelessly. "No worry it would have been only EunHae since she's just really different from others so no worry Taemin would make her happy" Nikki sigh "But the problem is that...how would she react to you being vampire the thing that she hate the most". "It's EunHae I'm sure she'll understand" Emmy said. "But about your mate?" Bia ask Minho and Jonghyun who blushed deeply. 

Minho then stand up "Nikki can I talk with you?" Nikki look confused but then nodded and followed Minho to somewhere else. "Yes what you wanted to talk about?" Minho took a deep breath "What I want to say is that you're the person who know me the most and....I really do like you. So.....so will you go out with me?" Minho said and Nikki just stared at her her face completely red. "I.....I...." Minho then continue "We've had lot of moment together and you're not like anyone else and I don't think I'll find someone like you ever. I really do like you. So Nikki will you be my lover?" 

Minho was breathless he just said everything in just one line without stopping and was waiting for her answer "To be honest. I need to admit that you aren't like the other guys I've known. You've been kind to me and you have been a really great friend to me so I guess...." Minho look at her hopefully "So my answer is Yes I accept" Minho smile brightly and yell happily and hug Nikki and kiss her cheek "I'll be the best,man for you"

Nikki was blushing while holding onto Minho. She chose the right one. Minho wasn't a bad person. He was really kind and nice. They've known each other for nearly a year now and they were always together and Nikki had always deep down some feelings but she thought that Minho had someone else in his life but now she felt happy. 

"I just hope that EunHae will be okey with all this"

"Don't worry as long as Taemin is there he'll destroy anything that dare to come to hurt her. You've seen it yourself so no worry about it Hehehe"

Minho said smiling while caressing Nikki's face making her blush. He then lean down and kiss her forehead "So how do you think how long it'll be before Jonghyun admit his feelings to Bia?" Nikki chuckle "I don't really know but knowing she'll probably be left speechless things like that"

"I thought that Bia would be the one to faint when she saw us as vampires but it was you so I think she's stronger than you" Minho said teasingly and Nikki hit his arm lightly "yah!" Minho laugh and pinch her cheek "I was kidding my dear"

 

 

 

Author's Note: I hope you really like it.