Romantic Confession

My New Reasons

Outside POV. 

Jonghyun seemed to have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel. He take a deep breath and started to check on the days where it'll be raining. Why? Guys come on! It's Kim Jonghyun our freaking hopeless romantic (able) puppy who finally decided to confess his undeniable love for Bia. Hopefully the days on which it'll rain was in 2weeks so he had time to prepare everything needed. 

Why was he checking the weather? 

You'll find that out later. The first step of his plan is to completely act cold and ignore Bia. The thing is that since these two have become really close as friends. They were always playing around and not the type of playing around that Jonghyun was at first. They played lots of games on PSP and PlayStation 3 now. You see the irony there. 

And today Jonghyun had made a promise with Bia that he'll play Mortal Kombat with her but because of his plan he had been ignoring her constant pleas and questions. He had ignore her for every single thing and of course it breaks his heart to see Bia like this who was just acting as if she wasn't being hurt by this. But as you all know everyone has their limits including Bia. 

Jonghyun did something that I don't even think that Bia would forgive him for that.

it's already have been one week that Jonghyun has been ignoring Bia. She couldn't have confide to anyone because EunHae and Taemin were busy with that Kai affair and Nikki was busy preparing herself for her first date with Minho that'll happened in one week. So for this time she was all alone. She thought maybe that Jonghyun was busy with his job but Bia notice that with EunHae and the others he wasn't acting cold it was only with her. She was thinking maybe it's because Jonghyun had finally found his sister. 

To drown her sorrow of her best friend ignoring her, she had bought some of the best chocolate ever and she had put it in the fridge to save for later. She was sitting all alone eating dinner, usually when the others were busy it was Jonghyun who ate with her and they were always laughing happily but This time he wasn't there he had told Bia in a cold manner that he was busy and had no time for things like these. 

She then let her mind wander to her other friends. She was thinking of how really strange EunHae and Taemin were acting. Bia didn't know that these two have already been together for like more than two weeks, they like to be really secretive. She then think of how good Minho and Nikki were together. Then a question hit her really hard.

Will she find love one day? 

She then sigh and stood up to go get the chocolate but what she saw made the innocent Bia that we know completely angry. He saw Jonghyun looking at the box of chocolate that she had brought and was about to throw the box in the trash. "WAIT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???"

Jonghyun was a bit startled by Bia sudden outburst but he regain his calm and look at Bia with a cold look on his face "I'm just throwing what belongs to the trash. It's expiry date is tomorrow but I don't like it nor these type of chocolate!" Bia look at him completely baffled "BUT IT'S MINE NOT YOURS!!!!" She was still yelling at him for her chocolate were like her best friend and her love. 

"Yeah but it's my Villa! So my rule" he said as he drop the box of chocolate in the trash and then he saw the sheer horror on Bia's face as she glare at him. "Wh...why?" Bia said struggling with her own words "You're such an idiot acting like this over these chocolate. What did you think? That I, the great Kim Jonghyun cared for you" Jonghyun spat these lies to Bia stared at him with a completely speechless look. 

Jonghyun felt that his heart was about to break but for the plan to be successful he need to be like that. Then he put on his act again and just chuckle at Bia with disgust "Did you know that I had enough of putting that nice act towards you? I'm just acting because of my sister but I really don't know how in the world could she have put up with you. You're annoying and you talk nonsense. You're cheerful attitude is just disgusting" Jonghyun realize that he has gone too far. Just when he was about to say something he heard something that broke his heart more. 

A small sob.

Jonghyun look and saw Bia trembling and her head was down. He could hear her sobbing and he curse himself silently. When Bia look up her face was red and tears were flowing over her face. Even crying Jonghyun thought that Bia look like a cute little hamster for some reason "Fine" she said as she clench her fist "Fine I'll go out of your sight now. I'm sorry for being the way I am. Because.....I thought you would be different b..but I made a mistake" Bia said as she walk rapidly to her room.

Jonghyun fell on the ground and ruffle  his hair angrily "What did I just did? I freaking over exaggerated everything! No I need to continue with the plan" 

 

Bia was lying on her bed crying after what just happened. She had thought that Jonghyun was a good friend they had both spend so many happy moment together but it was just an act. She continue to cried until she got a message on her phone. She wipe her tears and look at her phone. It was a message from EunHae. 

 

From: Kim EunHae 

Bia sorry to bother you but I need your help with something really important. Please come on the rooftop. Please it's really important and of course bring your umbrella because it's raining heavily! See you soon! 

 

Bia sigh and wipe her tears away. If EunHae send something like this she must really be worried about something. She took her favourite purple umbrella and went on the rooftop but before she check around to see if Jonghyun was around but fortunately he wasn't there so she quickly made her way to the door of the rooftop. 

She had never been on top of the rooftop and when she open the door she was left breathless. One place was covered and the other was left in the open in the rain. The place was dark but Bia could hear the rain falling heavily. Suddenly a dim light start to appear and then Bia heard a voice from what seems to be coming from some speakers. 

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you but I did it for a good reason so please stay” Bia just sigh as she realized it was Jonghyun’s voice. She wanted to just run away from here but she stayed decided to hear for what good reason was there for him to act like this. Suddenly the light went on. 

Jonghyun appeared some metres away from Bia and rain was still falling Bia was on the covered side but Jonghyun wasn't. Bia heart skip a bit at the sight of Jonghyun. She always saw him as just a friend and never find him attractive in a way that she was staring at him but now she was. Why? Jonghyun had his hair done and he was wearing a suit. 

 

 

Woo, how could this be?

Woo, you’re so beautiful

How should I say this?

 

 

Bia gasp. Jonghyun was singing and was starting to dance slowly under the rain. He look so handsome Bia then shake these thoughts off. How could she think that? He was just a friend to her. 

 

 

I thank God, I see an angel, tears well up, hallelujah. I see an angel, tears well up, I’m overwhelmed with feeling, hallelujah!

You give me greater feelings than awe. You make me sing as if I’m praying. Singing hallelujah, you got me singing hallelujah! 

 

 

Bia felt her face flushed completely red. Why was he even singing and dancing like this? Did he did all that mean things to her so that he could give him her honest opinion? It couldn't be that? Could it?. Jonghyun was still dancing under the rain while doing his body rolls. His whole body was wet and his hair stick to his forehead like a wet puppy. 

 

 

The day I saw you for the first time I probably used up all the luck in my life. But it’s worth it

You’re amazing, what to do with you?

You’re the work of God, a fatal mistake (masterpiece). I give thanks for your existence

Singing hallelujah, you got me singing hallelujah

Singing hallelujah, you got me singing hallelujah

 

 

Bia was left breathless when he saw Jonghyun. It was the first time that she's seeing such amazing dancing with this good voice. Thinking that it was the end “If you said all these mean things to me so as I could tell you my honest opinion, it wasn't necessary you know?” Jonghyun just smile at her innocence and decided to play along with her.

“I'm really sorry for what I did. It was really stupid. Actually I'm….I'm in love with someone and I would want to know what you think of my performance. I'll be soon confessing to her so...what do you think?” Bia was surprised to hear about that but he was happy to hear that Jonghyun had fallen love. “Awww Jonghyun I'm really happy for you! You deserve it!” Jonghyun laugh. 

He wondered how her reaction would be when she found out that the girl is actually her. Bia was literally perfect for him. It wasn't finished yet. Jonghyun remove his vest “Just pretend you're that girl okay?” Bia nodded. 

 

 

When I see you, it’s like that, my heart gets excited (oh my girl). A girl who is difficult to find!

When you’re smiling, I want to hold you in my arms (oh my girl). But it’s still hard

Oh, i’m in love with you, it’s like I completed a puzzle! Oh, i’m in love with you, you’re my dream girl! I like you because you’re so pretty, no I like you even more because you’re so comfortable. It feels like my heart will stop.

Oh, i’m in love with you, it’s like the seasons have changed. Oh, i’m in love with you, everything looks different. Was the sky always that pretty and blue? I laugh even while watching sad movies

 

 

Jonghyun’s singing was amazing he was like pouring his entire soul in the song and while singing under the rain made him look like a gorgeous fallen angel. “Come in the rain with me Bia!” Bia was excited, she love to play under the rain. Then he hold her hand and continue to sing.

 

 

I want you oh, I’m curious about you from A to Z

I need you oh, what is this nervous feeling?

It’s so awkward, I’ve neve seen myself like this, everything is so amazing!

Oh, i’m in love with you, I can’t hide it

I fall in love, you’re my angel (oh, i’m in love with you)

 

 

Then Jonghyun start to go round Bia. Then he went to his knees and look into her eyes while singing. Even if she knew that this song wasn't for her, she was still blushing. 

 

 

Oh, i’m in love with you, I can’t hide it

I fall in love, you’re my angel Bia 

 

 

When she heard her name in the song, she immediately take out her hand off the grasp of Jonghyun and stare at him completely horrified “Wh….what?”. Jonghyun then look into her eyes “The girl that I'm in love with, it's you Bia and no one else. I'm in love with you Bia. I was just scare to admit it to you. You're different from others and that's what made me fall for you even more. So please Bia, I beg of you accept my feeling. Do you love me?” Bia was completely flustered. She don't know how to answer his question. Love? Never in her life she has had feelings for a boy. When guys ask her out she always ran away even if she's friend with them. But with Jonghyun she couldn't even move. Her heart and mind were confused. But when she think about it. Jonghyun was the only guy who tried to get to know her. He was always there to listen to her talk (even if sometimes she talk nonsense) but despite that Jonghyun find her adorable.

 

“Do you love me Bia?” Jonghyun ask again this time a bit nervous because Bia has been silent. Bia just stayed and then nodded slowly with a blush on her face. Jonghyun eyes widen. She said Yes!. Jonghyun then immediately wrap his arms around a blushing Bia who was looking down completely shy. Jonghyun lift her chin and stare into her eyes lovingly “I love you my angel" he said as he broke the distance between them by kissing her sweetly and lightly as if she would break. Bia was completely red face. When Jonghyun break away from her, he kiss her forehead “I love you and thank you for loving me!” 

 

Taemin and EunHae were hiding somewhere while watching the two. Their plan was a success but Taemin was frowning. “Ugggh that Jonghyun stole my idea. I had the idea of dancing in the rain too but now my ideas is ruin” Taemin said while EunHae chuckle “haha no worry now Taemin. Hmmm we didn't eat yet so how about some pizza!” Taemin nodded and they both left leaving the two.