Be My Slave!

My New Reasons

EunHae POV. 

After that incident I return home thinking about him. Maybe he wasn’t bad after all. He  just scared of being nice because if he did that it would be a sign of weakness for him. Maybe it's just a facade. I just sigh. When I first saw him like this completely in a corner hugging himself with his bangs over his forehead, he had reminded me of my cousin. They both seem to have a strange resemblance. I was completely tired I just wanted to go home and sleep under a big warm blanket. He was and will always be the first boy to have given me strength. Life is a struggle. He taught me that life will throw troubles at you, it will humble you, it will attempt to break you down. And just when you think things are starting to look up, life will smack you back down with ruthless indifference.

Some might think its crazy to think that someone like Taemin was a good person. Like he hurt me, he was arrogant and rude and he bruised my arms and yet in return all I did was being kind to him, I help him and showed him kindness. Why you may ask? Obviously anyone would be confused and think I was that clueless but no. The reason to why I was being this kid to him was all because he reminded me of him. His character even his looks, they all seem similar even the way they treat me well obviously unlike Taemin he didnt hurt me mentally nor physically. But all because of that uncanny character ressemblance I could not help but be kind to Taemin. I hate how much he looks like him in so many ways that I could never brings myself to hate Taemin. Why did he had to look like him to remind me of that sadness?

I get into the apartment. The other two bombard me with questions about where I was and why I took so long. I just ignore everything and I went to my room. I wanted to be alone for the time being. I close the room and lock it. I pressed my back against the door and without noticing I was sliding against the door lightly and I was now sitting on the floor with tears flowing over my face. Why did he have to look like him? Why did he have to remind me of Aurora? Aurora was my cousin and he was taken away by the vampires on the same day my parents died. 

He was my everything. He had always teased me to a point that I thought he hate me. He was older than me he always orders me around and commands me. He got me into the worst of problems. One day he was teasing me and by accident I hit my head against the glass door that was behind me and it break. My mother needed to put ice on it and she yelled at my cousin because it was obviously his fault. But you know what I did? I took his side. I yelled saying it was my fault. I know it wouldn't change anything because I know he hate me. But me I just couldn’t come to hate him.

But one day my mother told me that my cousin doesn't hate me. He just doesn’t know how to act. He acted like this because he didn't want me to become a weak person. He acts brutal to me just to make me stronger. He doesn’t want me to be like those bad people. She also said that Aurora doesn't want me to cut my hair because I had beautiful hair. Till today I never cut them because of him. I was smiling when my mother tell me all these. I nearly cried because he loves me when I thought he hated me. I chukle at this sweet yet bitter memories. I guess I am just used to this sadness and pain. I am not being depressed or anything it is just reflecting on all these stuffs. I am more upset than angry when I think of Taemin now.

Not even my mother and father dare to do bad jokes about him because they know that it would get me angry. Whoever hurt him I would kill without hesitation. He was always alone. He seem to enjoyed loneliness. He like family but sometimes he like to stay alone. He helps me a lot. He had encouraged me a lot and gave me advice. Advices that will stay in my mind forever. I can give my life for him. I still remember one day, he ask me to make him drink some drink. I was doing it so carefully that he was laughing and it fell on him and he laugh even harder. The day he disappeared I search for him everywhere I was about to lose my mind. I fell asleep on the floor with all the memories. 

I woke up in the morning and realize that I was sleeping on the floor. I quickly stand up and prepare myself for my classes. The others were already gone since their class start early. I wasn't in the mood and fortunately today I just had a lecture and then I'm free. 

 

 

 

 

Outside POV. 

After school the girls had a photo shoot to go. It was for an anime cover photo shoot and EunHae was literally over exited. They went to the place and the staff came to prepare them. The girls had to model along with a guy. But the partner of Nikki haven’t arrived yet. The door open and her partner came in. The three girls were completely stunned. It was Choi Minho aka Taemin's best friend. What was that guy doing here? When he noticed us his mouth did an 'O' shape and then he came smiling to us. 

"Hey" He smile so brightly that his smile alone could cure cancer and bring peace to the whole. "You guys are model too? I knew about Nikki since we had a talk but I didn't knew about you EunHae, That's cool"

They started the photo shoot and it went really well. After that EunHae followed Aaron te manager and producer of that magazine photo shoot backstage with an annoyed expression. Backstage. Minho finds it strange and sneaks discreetly behind then and listens to their photo shoot. He saw that he was smirking at EunHae who don't look happy at all. She crossed her arms.

"Happy? I did your annoying photo shoot now give me the information I need!" The girl said crossing her arms and glaring angrily at Aaron. She seem to have really hated the photo shoot. The boy just pout and then an evil smirk was played on his lips which Minho felt that it will lead to no good. Aaron started to walk around EunHae staring at her body. Minho seem to finally got the idea of what Aaron really wanted.

"Well not after you give me what I want!" EunHae rolled her eyes and kept her distance away from him. "I already did the photo shoot" EunHae said in complete annoyance ready to punch the out of this guy. The information that she need seem to really important for her to be like that was what Minho thought.

"I want something else" The guy said as he come closer to the girl."What?"

"I want you" EunHae and Minho both froze for some seconds and then regain their composure. She looks at him with disgust and pushes him away. "You're disgusting!"  

EunHae just went away completely pissed off but then Aaron caught her by her wrist and push her towards him.. She tries to get away but she couldn't, his grip was too strong. Fortunately seeing that Aaron was too strong for even EunHae to handle Minho came in and punch Aaron on his face who let go of EunHae while holding his face. His lips were bruised and there was blood coming. 

"This isn't the last time we'll met Kim EunHae" He said and then ran away like the coward he was. Minho checks and asks EunHae if she was okay and EunHae smile lightly at him and nod. EunHae then tell him that he had to do the photo shoot as Aaron had some information about where her cousin was. The reason she became a model was to find Aurora as it seem to be the only way to have many connection. 

"I shouldn't have Trust him. Vampires shouldn't be trusted" EunHae said in a whisper but Minho froze as he had heard what the girl had stayed. She look at her with wide open eyes."What. Did.You. Just. Say" He ask while still staring at her in confusion hoping that he had heard wrong but sadly for him it wasn’t the case.

"Nothing...I didn't said anything" She just bow to Minho thanking him and went away. Minho was stunned he clearly had heard her said 'Vampires shouldn't be trusted'. He needed to inform about it to Taemin. Only vampires knew about the existence of Vampires and if Mortals came to knew about it. They're already dead by the Vampires that had attacked them. I quickly took my phone to call Taemin. 

"Hello Taemin?"

"Yeah!"

"Are there any humans that're alive that know about the existence of vampires?"

"Well they're all dead kill by the vampires. Why?"

"Because one is still alive!"

"What're you saying?"

I told him about what happened today. My encounter with Heeyon and what EunHae said. 

"Hmmm well we have just to- 

"No I know what you're going to say. You can't force someone to say something like that okay Let's find,another way"

"Fine....Fine okay"

Key POV...

Damn I am so freaking tired why do I have to freaking wake up so early and ruin my beauty sleep for school. I've been going to school for like 100 years since I'm a vampire and since that Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho hasn't found their mate yet. I hope it's all worth it. Today I had dance lessons and since Taemin is busy he won't be coming so I'll be going to be paired up with her partner who I hope isn't a hysterical fangirl. 

Okay so my partner is someone name Kim EunHae. I find the teacher and I ask him where can I find her and he told me that since it was early and that some students hadn't arrived yet, EunHae was the only one inside practicing. I open the door and I immediately smell this delicious fragrance. We vampires can smell every human that have a special smell. I look inside and saw someone practicing the choreography of. She was really graceful doing so but Damn her small is so pure when she's alone. 

I was the only one who can smell what human smell like. This school is full of es and bastard so the smell was awful and really disgusting especially when the girls came flirting with me. But that girl smell so delicious and pure. I had to turn away because I could feel that my eyes had become completely black. It only happened when we're really hungry and I hadn't fed on blood for weeks since my dear girlfriend was on tour. She was a famous artist. I quickly put on my sunglasses. She stop when she notice me and her first instinct was that she bow and salute me with a 'hello-how-are-you' smile. 

"So you're my partner?"

"Yes, my name is Kim EunHae. Nice to meet you"

"Nice meeting you too my name is Kim Kibum and since you don't seem to be a hysterical fangirl you can call me Key!. It's a weird name sorry"

"Yo be honest it's a pretty name. You're the Key to someone heart" 

"Hahahaha" 

We started our choreography and she was dancing so well. Suddenly I notice something on her inner finger since I can see things from really far away. It was a tiny black round mark. I was so stunned after seeing that I lost my balance and fell down. 

"Hey! Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

"N...No I'm Fine I think I have just a headache"

"Since we had already been practicing for an hour, you can go home to rest Key"

"Okay...Fine Thank you"

"You're welcome!"

I went away. I really need to contact Taemin. Just who is she? She has a smell more pure than an angel. She has such pure kindness. She know about the existence of vampires as she has that tiny black round mark in her inner finger. Just who is that girl? 

 

 

 

Taemin POV. 

I couldn't come to practice since I had some business to take care of but I had to hurry since Key had discovered something. I saw EunHae at her locker and she was putting her books in. I smirk I'm sure that the plan I had will go really well. 

"I told the others not to bully you anymore"

"Uh...Thank"

"I don't want a Thank you!"

She roll her eyes at me.

"What do you want then?"

"From now on you have to do everything I told you to do. You have to be like an assistant to me.....No the word is to weak. You have to be my slave!"

"And you think I'll agree on this. I did help you and I'm not the type to go around saying I help Lee Taemin so now please I need to go"

She walk past me and I smirk.

"I can tell them to continue on bullying you. You know?"

"I don't care. I'm not scared!"

"I can make you get expelled from here yoy know?"

She stop dead in her tracks and turn around looking at me suspiciously and a bit surprise. 

"No you....you wouldn't do that?"

"Oh Yes I would!"

"Whatever I could come back again"

Suddenly she start scratching her fingers and when I look I saw something that I am not supposed to see. There was a tiny round mark on her inner finger. Key was right. Actually us vampires can see that mark on humans who know about the existence of vampires. If other normal humans has it we won't be able to see it. She either can see us just like Minho had said or she is a......No No it's not possible. Yeah that it she's just someone who know about vampires. She....it's not possible she's the other thing I'm thinking she's.

Suddenly her phone rang and her face changed. I use my powers to listen. From what she's talking her two friends Nikki and Bia had got theirs old primary friends in here and both Nikki and Bia were screaming with happiness. It seemed like they weren't in the same class during primary. I need to read her mind. Okay so at school they weren't in the same class. Bia and Nikki were in the same class and EunHae was all alone. She end up the call and look at me straight in the eyes. I was a bit taken aback. 

"What do I have to do?"

"What? You accept?"

"You freaking stop the bullying! I'll do whatever you want as long I only have to get home and sleep"

"Okay...."

"Fine"

She seemed sad. She put her face down and walk away. Why is she sad? Don't tell me that her friends would forget about her and be more with their other friends or is she just overeacting? Okay but the thing is that.....I don't even know what to make her do? Wait why I'm feeling bad now?.