Innocence

My New Reasons

Outside POV. 

SeKyung was burning with anger. She was stomping away completely mad. She was thinking that how a simple human could hurt her, she had used her Susana strength but EunHae look as if her strength was nothing and just a normal strength. Yes. SeKyung was one of those creatures of darkness, the same kind that killed the parents of EunHae. These creatures are called 'Susana', and she was the full of herself Susana who thinks that she owned everything in the whole world but her imagination was break away by a simple human who beat the out of her. She noticed her friend Jessica coming up to her. Another stuck up girl who is full of herself. "Oh My God! SeKyung what happened to your face?" Jessica a gasp at her when she notice her face and how pissed she looked.

"Arrrg don't talk about it. There is that new girl and just because I push her friend and nearly hit her we end up fighting" SeKyung told Jessica everything and she just listen. Suddenly the door open and four drop dead gorgeous guys came inside with their hysterical fan girls beside them. Jessica glared at the girls and told them to back away and they just ran off. Jessica smile at one of the guy. The four guys were actually known to be the four most handsome man in the whole university, one of them was a really awful player who can get every girls he want while one of them to which Jessica was smiling was actually the cliché cold guy who is pissed off at anything and anyone even with his friends. The guy was freaking annoyed when Jessica came smiling at him battling her fake Wal-Mart eyelashes.

"Oppa~ how have you been? I've miss you" The blond hair guy just roll his eyes and just push her away. He hated people who think that just because of their look and money they can get everything and anyone they want. He clearly despised these types of people. His friends just look at the scene amused knowing that theirs friend wouldn't fall for a girl even if she was a Susana. Yes. Jessica was also a Susana. Why are the bad person’s Susana s you ask? Well, I don't know I am just the author. SeKyung didn't want the boys to see her like that since her crush was there too and he was the player one, so she just get away and dragged Jessica with her quickly.

"Guys, I don't want to look like I care. But did you see what happened to SeKyung's face?" The one who was a player just snicker while saying that, not that he care but he was just surprise as SeKyung was the one bullying others and not the opposite. It was like finding that the Joker has got beaten out by a peasant.

"Right I notice that too Jonghyun It look like someone beat her up. Look like she deserves it for all the time she was after you. Like come on she'd do anything to get you!" The player named was Jonghyun. The one who replied was Key another one of their friend but Key was an actual Diva. It was already a fact that what Key said was true because she would really do anything just to be with Jonghyun. "Oh shut it up Key!" Jonghyun said while laughing clearly enjoying the fact that the annoying girl got the beating that she deserve.

The two boys just laugh and the blond guy just roll his eyes clearly pissed off by literally anything. Suddenly they heard a group of girls talking about something that happened this morning that include SeKyung and some new girls. They use their power to hear their conversation.

"Oh God finally someone who give SeKyung what she deserve"

"But who was she? I've never saw her before and whoever stand up against SeKyung always lost"

"I know maybe it was just her luck. She beat the out of SeKyung just because SeKyung push her friend hard. If that ain't real friendship then I don't know what is"

The guys were shock. SeKyung was a Susana and no one could fight her without being badly hurt. Just who was that girl they were asking themselves. 

"I want to know who that person is!" Suddenly the blond guy said out of nowhere surprising everyone on the table.

"I thought that you lost your voice Taemin. OMO you can talk!!!" Minho said laughing.

"Oh shut up Minho. I'm just tired I'm going back home!"

Taemin just got up and use his Susana speed to get back home. His mind was telling him something was going to happened. He couldn't think clearly as his annoying friends were talking so noisily so he decided to just got back home. The maids open the door and bowed to him and get just went pass them without a single glance. He wasn't rude but his mind was telling him something was wrong. He gets in his bed and just lay there and then he fell asleep. Something was definitely wrong. 

 

 

 

 

Back to the university. Bia, Nikki and EunHae were at the cafeteria. They had some time before their classes so they went to eat. There they met up with Krystal and her friend Amber. They took their food and sat at the table. They heard some squealing and they saw a group of girls surrounding a table with four gorgeously handsome boys sitting at the table. Normally EunHae wasn't attracted to any guy but she had to admit that they were really handsome. They look like they had been sculpted by God himself. "Who're these guys?" Nikki asked Krystal. 

"Oh them, well don't mess with them. They're the kingkas of the school. I saw how you give SeKyung a lesson EunHae. But even if any of them mess with you girls don't get them back. Especially....well the most dangerous one isn't here" Krystal said angrily just the thought of Taemin made her blood boiled. "Why is the one who isn't here considering as the most dangerous?" EunHae asked with curiosity. 

"His name is Lee Taemin. He's not only gorgeously handsome but he's deadly handsome. Even boys want him. But Taemin is a cold hearted person. He had never smile and everyone say that his past is darker than a demon. He hates every girls because he think they're all fake. He gets mad easily and whoever had mess with him.........was never seen again" 

"What happened to his fan girls who give him gifts?" Bia asked. 

"One of them had given him some chocolate cupcakes and had confessed her feelings to him but he just shoved the cupcakes on her face and went away with a neutral face without giving the poor girl a second glance. She was humiliated in front of the whole university. She had to change school and she went to Canada" Krystal tightened her fist and was looking enraged and look as if she was about to cry. EunHae asked her why she was like that and Krystal sigh.

"That girl was Choi Jinri, my best friend of 5years and because of that bastard I wouldn't be able to see her again"  

 

 

 

 

"Oh~ you mean that that would had done anything just to spend a night with Taemin?" All the girls turn to see Kim Jonghyun standing and smirking to them. It was a fact that Jinri was a who would sell her body just to have one night with Taemin. But Krystal didn't know another truth. Jonghyun came closer and lift Krystal face by her chin and look at her smiling while Krystal was looking at him with disgust ready to beat him up because she know that it would lead to no good.. "Well first my dear I never lie. And second she not only left because of the humiliation, she left because she wanted to be the center of attention and not to have a friend like you. She said she had enough and was bored of you. And sadly my dear it's the truth"

"No you're lying" Krystal stammered as tears started to welled up in her eyes.

"No.....no Krystal he's saying the truth. Before Jinri went away I overheard her talk. She was saying that how bored you're and how it to have a friend who doesn't wear any revealing clothes" Krystal tears started to fall and she went away crying. EunHae knew that feeling of being betrayed by people who said they'll never leave. Jonghyun was smirking then he turn to the three new girl and her eyes went directly on Bia who was eating without saying anything. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey girls are you new here?" Jonghyun said as he lean closer to the girl who was eating silently but sadly he wasn't ready for what was coming and that he would literally regret talking to the silent girl.

"Uh......Yeah!" Bia replied and continue to eat in silent. EunHae and Nikki know what was the boy doing but they just suppressed their laugh knowing that their innocent friend had no idea that the guy was hitting on her.

"Want to have some fun with me?" Jonghyun wink at Bia who didn't understand anything. She was too innocent way too much and both Nikki and EunHae choke on their food. He was being too obvious but Bia didn’t understand anything as like said, she was way too innocent so her answer obviously took everyone by surprise. "I don't understand what you mean? Oh you want to play? We can play Xbox or PlayStation if you want!" Nikki and EunHae both face palm and start to laugh and sigh while Jonghyun look shock. He was was blinking not understanding if she was being serious or just kidding. "Are you being serious right now?" He ask carefully while staring at Bia completely dumbfounded at the response of the innocent looking girl.

"Yeah why? Didn't you say you wanted to play?" Bia said innocently while she continue to eat. Jonghyun eyes widen she couldn't believe it like how could someone be this innocent. Like there are people who're innocent but not like this. Jonghyun was confused. Was she making fun of him?

"Are you seriously kidding me? All girls here would open their legs for me at anytime and you, you're making fun of me????" Bia was confused. She was thinking that the guy just said that he wanted to play and now he's getting angry. He was a freaking drop dead gorgeous man and he was being rejected with such answer either she was innocent or just making fun of him. Like come on who would reject someone like him.

"I don't understand what you mean? You just said you wanted to play and now you're getting angry? What do you mean by open their legs? All of us when walking we open our legs!" Jonghyun just storm away completely pissed off. Was she really kidding but she looks so serious. How can someone be this innocent? He thought that all girls here were just s and but that one girl wasn't the same as others. Who the hell was she? He started to wonder. Well he was more pissed that someone has reject him like that. He hates being rejected and he would now to anything to make her pay.

 

 

 

Author's Note: As strange as it seem to be. Yes. There are people that are this innocent like Bia which happened to also be my friend in real life. I hope you like the chapters. What did you think of Bia in this chapter?