Finding Out

My New Reasons

EunHae POV. 

Living on the road would've been better than this place. It was literally worst than a ghetto and trust me I know what I'm talking about. The place stink like hell and I could even see some rats. Sigh, I had no choice I just hope my room was better than this. Fortunately my prayers has been answered. My room was small but wasn't like the outside. I sigh and throw myself on the bed. I had two more hours until I meet Bobby. I took a quick nap of 30minutes and then I took care of my surrounding. I took a broom and dusted some place while coughing a little. The room was nice but there was too much dust in it. After some minutes of cleaning the room look and smell nice.

Then I took care of my books. I place them on the table and my clothes in the small closet. Fortunately I had place to put my books while looking into my luggage I found a picture. I look at it and smile. It was a picture of me and Taemin the day I had met his mother. We look so happy and I hope it stay like this forever. Someone finally love me for who I am and I could finally love someone too. I smile and place the picture on the table. I sat on the chair and look at the picture. I couldn't believe it did I really find happiness? A single tear ran down my cheek and I quickly brush it off. Arrrg I shouldn't be this emotional but I really couldn't believe it though. Like please understand me, after all these problems I've been through I finally got this amazing guy who love me?

Do I even deserve him? Damn you negative thoughts go away. Taemin already talk that to me so go away you bad thoughts.

I took a quick shower and prepare myself to meet Bobby. I made my way to the university and waited for him there. After some time I hear his voice. I turn and saw him waiting for me "Waaah~ you look nice as always" I smile "Same to you now let's go, I'm really hungry!" We made our way to the place and made our command. We sit down and start to talk about life and such. Of course even though he's my friend for some reasons I didn't want to tell him about my relationship with Taemin. I don't know why. "So how have been your holidays?" He ask and I explain him about my friends and I stay at Jonghyun's Villa and of course excluding the fact that we were attack as it was the reason why we went there. 

But then he frown "To be honest. I don't really like that Taemin guy. I heard about his reputation and to be honest it's scare me. I don't know how you did it but you really have a heart of gold because you freaking understand this guy and it's just like Wow! You're really amazing" To understand Taemin was really easy.

This guy seem like someone who kill people but to me he's just a broken person that need to be shown that true love and kindness do exist.

Since his childhood was taken from him, he sometimes act childish but she didn't mind. After some time their pizza finally arrived and they start to eat. "Hmmm it's so delicious! Thank you EunHae" EunHae chuckle, Bobby look like an adorable bunny when he eat "Hahaha do you know that you look like a bunny when you eat?" Bobby blush slightly at the comment.

 

Taemin POV. 

I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. 

Yeah I am really bored. I had no one. EunHae wasn't there for me. Emmy told me that EunHae was busy. But I really wonder why. As far as I know, we haven't had any homework and she was acting really weird as if she was hiding something from me. Maybe it's just my imagination. I would've want to have dinner with her and then watch a movie. Just her presence was enough to make me relax and to calm myself. She was the only one who could make me feel like this.

She help me when no one could. I should be the one feeling that I don't deserve her.

But I really do feel like something was wrong though. I had this power to feel if something was wrong or not so I decided to pay her a visit. "Emmy I'm going to EunHae's place".

"Wait! No! You can't go!" I look at her confused what did she meant by that. "What....what I meant is..is that...she isn't at home...she went out with Nikki and Bia...Yeah" Why was she stammering? Something was really wrong here "But you told me that she couldn't go out because she was busy at home?" 

"Well actually..." She was lying I know it. I cross my arms and stare at her "Tell me everything right now" she gulp, she knew she couldn't lie to me. "Actually EunHae isn't at her place well she Isn't living there" I frown "What?" I was really confused now. She took a deep breath. "After that confrontation with Shaw, everything that Shaw paid for them was taken away. Nikki and Bia had backup from their family but EunHae...had no one. She didn't want to be a burden and she want to be independent. She live alone in a small apartment, she took the student loan to pay for her university and pay her rent with the money of her part-time job"

I couldn't believe it. I was left speechless. Damn it. EunHae when I find you I'll make sure to make you understand the meaning of 'telling the person you love your problems'. I knew there was something wrong. I was really scared now. Why? Let me tell you the reason. 

 

 

[Flashback]

I let Kai into my room as he said he wanted to talk to me. He sit on the bed and sigh "Uncle find out that EunHae is alive. He want to have her kill so that her powers could belong to him. He had sent some vampires to get her. So she'll need your protection" I stare at him. I knew my uncle was capable of such thing as he had killed my father but this time I won't let that bastard hurt my love now. I got a diamond and if anyone took her away from me I'll kill that person. Kai continue to talk "Even though EunHae is strong she wouldn't be able to protect him from these type of vampires....." His voice seem to fade away as talk. He look scared....no he look terrified, it's my first time seeing him like that but something was bothering him about what he just said "What do you meant by that?" 

He gulped and look at me "Taemin...he had sent....S rank vampire to get her" 

"WHAAAT?!?!?" My eyes widen. S rank vampire? S rank vampire are criminals that are professional criminals. Every of their mission is done with perfection. They follow a training that only aristocratic people like me and Kai had follow. If I'm not here they would take EunHae away. I don't want that I don't want anyone to hurt her. Kai could see the panic in my reaction and he try to calm me down "Taemin calm down. You know what you have to do" I nodded.

[End of Flashback]

 

 

This was the reason I wanted her to come. I would've talk about it to her. The place she was staying was a bit safe but now that she move without telling me. I had to find her now "Tell me about her location Emmy now!" 

 

 

 

EunHae POV.

I left Bobby and was now making my way back home. It was nice to have a good friend like him. I made my way back home and strength myself as soon as I come back "I'm so tired" I yawn and I switch on the light.

But then my blood froze. 

I gulp.

There standing in front of me was a not so happy Taemin who look ready to kill someone.