Junk..

Hyungs and a Maknae

Zelo’s POV:
 

A nice shower felt great! I thought through everything. Today I would be more settle, maybe even stay away from the hyungs. But I kinda wanted to talk to Himchan more. What feelings did he have for me? Were they strong feelings? I was determined to find out. I stepped out of the steaming hot shower and was about to grab a towel when I felt something hard, but skin like. Then I realized that Bang Yongguk was standing in the bathroom where a towel should be. “AHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? GET OUT IM !!” I screamed so loud my voice cracked. “Zelo, relax.”  Yongguk outstretched a hand and I didn’t know where it was going. I screamed again and wrapped myself in the shower curtain. “HYUNG! GET OUT!” Of course he didn’t agree with my command. “No, come here.” He tugged the shower curtain away making me fall forward onto my face. “Your is so cute!” I lifted my head and my eyes went wide. “HIMCHANNIE! DAEHYUN! JONGUPPIE HYUNG! YOUNGJAE!?” I stood up and scrambled to try and get out the door. “Not so fast.” Yongguk blocked me. “ANNI! Move!” I fought with him until I got the door open. I ran to Youngjae and I’s room. I closed the door, locked it, and leaned against it with my eyes closed. “Whew!” I opened my eyessmiling when there, sitting on the floor was Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae. “AHHHHHHH!” “AHHHHHHHHHHH!!” We all screamed at each other. “ZELO PUT SOME FREAKING CLOTHES ON I DON’T WANNA SEE ALL THAT!” Jongup hid his as the others stared at me in terror. “GIMME SOME! YONGGUK IS AFTER M-” The door unlocked and swung open. I was pushed and fell onto Youngjae. “GET YOUR JUNK OUT OF MY HANDS!” He yelled. “GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY JUNK!” I stood up and ran to the closet. I found a towel to dry myself off and some clothes to put on. “What the heck was that!?” Daehyun said. “Hyung, what t-in the world were you doing to him!? “HIS JUNK! IT WAS IN MY HANDS!!” I kept myself in the closet. “OK, so I just sad Zelo’s…..friend so to say, and you all did too right?” Himchan asked confused. “Ne! Pabo!” I have been exposed! How awkward…”he was wet! Wet junk in my hands….” Youngjae was devastated still. Someone flicked him. “You all! Get dressed , shower, whatever needs to be done and lets eat!” Yongguk said. “Are you on something?” I questioned. “Nooo.” He answered. “I think you are.”  “Maybe it was an energy drink.” “That’s weird.” “HIS JUNK!!” “Youngjae! SHUT UP!” I came out of the closet. “Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it!” I said sassily. “Atleast it wasn’t in your face….”

 

I was throughly entertained writing this! there is more but I may write it later today! I just can't at the moment considering I have to leave in like 5 minutes! Zelo's Junk xD AHA! anyways, hope you were entertained by this as much as I was! Thanks for reading!!