Just Like That

Hyungs and a Maknae

Yongguk’s POV:

During the whole car ride to the photo shoot I was an awkward mess. Especially since I was sitting next to Zelo. I couldn’t even make eye contact with him! But no, he was perfectly fine. Zelo didn’t act any different than usual. “Look what Youngjae picked out for me!” Zelo presented his outfit to me. The sick minded youngster successfully got me to check him out head to toe. I should think things through more. “Youngjae, would you happen to be what the Americans call a ‘fashionista’?” Youngjae gave me a face and I laughed. “A hot one at that.” Daehyun added. “Atleast someone appreciates my looks.” Youngjae sat up sassily. “Calm your jeans we’re almost at the shoot.” “Shoot? SHOOT!? Boom boom boom bowwww poooww! Explosion explosion!” Zelo joked. Himchan stared while Jongup laid in him lazily sleeping. Zelo Jongup’s shoulder so it seemed like Himchan did it. Jongup sprang up startled, glaring into to Himchan’s soul. Himchan covered Jongup’s face saying “Save your dramatic looks.” They were weird guys. Zelo giggled. “Yah! Be nice to your hyungs.” I scolded calmly. Zelo rested on my shoulder pouting. “Alright. Well you have a scar here on your cheek, I’ll kiss it to make it better.” Zelo’s soft lips pecked against my cheek. I shivered. Evil little boy. Now the scar on my cheek wasn’t anything major. It was just a scratch from falling. “Not too nice.” I corrected. He began to pout again. WOULD YOU STOP WITH THAT ADORABLE FACE!? Oh the things I want to do. “Why the pout?” I asked trying to keep cool.

Zelo’s POV:

I could tell by his eyes that I was getting to him. “Because hyung is confusing me. Do I be nice to hyungs or not!?” I put my hand on his upper thigh. Yongguk squirmed. “You know I’m confusing.” He shot back in a panicked tone. I was starting to like this. Just as much as his kiss. Maybe crushing on hyung wouldn’t be such a bad idea…I mean there was so much to like about him! Surprisingly his lips were very soft considering he always seemed to be the most bad boy of the group. Do bad boys have soft lips? Is that like, standard or am I just missing something…oh well! “You proved that to me earlier.” I smirked. Yonggukie hyung closed his eyes tightly. “Don’t worry, I liked it.” I got off him and began talking with the other members. Oh Yongguk, you’re so funny. Maybe you wouldn’t be acting so weird if you knew that I was bi. That I would accept another kiss from you any day. Instead of telling him, I decided that I’d let him figure out himself.

When we arrived at the shoot, Yongguk rushed out the van. “Hyung come back!” I ran up to him and jumped on his back. “Zelo!” He yelled off guard. I giggled. Yongguk smiled up at me, and then frowned. “whats wrong?” He hesitated. “You really were ok with that kiss?” I smiled. “Ok? I wanted more! Still do too…” I looked at the trees in front of the building. “I’ll remember that.” Yongguk grinned to himself. Uh oh, what’d I just get myself into! I had to be careful. Hyung was very strong. Forceful when he wanted to be as well.

Hyung was crazy. He obviously couldn’t resist himself when it came to me. I liked that feeling. Especially from him. It just felt different I guess. Every time I would get close to him he would fluster. I drove him a little wild when I would whisper in his ear. Right now they were taking single shots. Jongup was up first. He was very attractive. But Himchan, Daehyun, Yongguk, and Youngjae were too. I wondered how could a human being be so y! Was I that y!? I hoped so. I choose to ask Yongguk. “Yonggukkie~” I whispered. “Ne?” “Am I y?” My eyes were wide and I stared nervously. “Yes Zelo. Now shh let them focus.” Yongguk watched Jongup. “Good work! Zelo you’re next.” The photographer said. Oh great. With the confidence of Yongguk’s comment of my iness, I strutted up to the white background. “Now give a look that says ‘come get it’.” This was fairly simple. I tilted my head to the side, opening my mouth just a bit. I put my hands in my pockets and stared using a look I had perfected. I saw Yongguk look at me mesmerized. He seemed to be responding to my look. “Good, good! Just stay like that.”

 

Aha! How are you guys? Im sorry, lacking on writing lately for both stories. Im having less and less time nowadays. that should change once school ends though. june 7th Im done! That day cant come any faster apparently -_____-