Don't Break Anything or Anyone!

Hyungs and a Maknae

Zelo's POV:

My hyungs my hyungs! So crazy they can be! It was finally time for our great adventure in the backyard. Daehyun and Youngjae set up the tent together. A couple times we heard yelps and figued it was them having trouble with the tent, when in reality it was one hurting the other. I stayed with Jongup for a while, playing with him and having fun. Jongup wasn't as agressive as the oldest hyungs so he didn't get angry when I spoke informally to him or touched his head or shoulders. He also didn't scold me for the things I did either. "Zelo-yah! Come here please." Yongguk called. "Okay! Jonguppie hyung, don't leave!" I said smiling. Jongup nodded. I ran to Yongguk and Himchan. "Take these chairs and move them around the pit." Yonguk directed. "Then put this little table there too." Added Himchan. "Okay!" I did as my they said and turned to them when I was done. "Is it good? H-Hyungs?" Both stared at me. "W-what...?" I questioned. Suddenly, they shook their heads as if shaking a thought away and praised me. "Good job Zelo." "Yes nice work!" I looked at them suspiciously but let it go.

 

 

Very short I know! I started writing and realized I didn't have enough time but still wanted to post! Thank you to all and I shall try to add more this week! School is keeping me busy T.T