The Fire Has Begun!

Hyungs and a Maknae

Jongup's POV:

It had finally gotten dark enough to have the bonfire. Zelo was so excited. I on the other hand was excited, but a little on edge too. I didn't want Zelo to be too all over me in fear of what Yongguk or Himchan would say or even do to me. Yes, I do have feelings for the maknae, but I don't want to start problems, be a problem, or be in a problem. I just wanted to bond with everyone on this clear skied night. Was that too much to ask? Currently, Himchan and Yongguk were making smores. They seemed to be working fairly hard and I didn't really know why. Were they trying to win Zelo over with  a snack...? I feel like that could possibly work. "I saved some cherry tomatoes to roast! I think thats a thing...right?" Zelo said coming back out of the house. "As far as I know, it is." Youngjae said. "Says the beauty queen." Daehyun added. "Uhm...excuse you! Don't be mad because I am fabulous!" responded Youngjae with sass. "Girls, girls, girls, you're both pretty, now shush!" I said jokingly. "Hey~!" They both whined. We all stared at them, and laughed. "Jonguppie~ Please help me with this. I don't want to hurt myself." Zelo gave me aegyo and I got nervous. "O-of course!" I stuck the tomatoes on one of the roasting sticks effortlessly. "Thank you~!" He giggled when I handed the stick back to him. His giggle was so cute. Just like his smile....and he was such a funny and happy boy! I just can't bring myself to not love him! I mean- "Am I doing it right hyung?" Zelo broke my thoughts. He held the tomatoes over the fire and turned them. "Ne! You are!"

Yongguk's POV:

Himchan and I were standing by the tent together  watching Zelo and Jongup. "Ever since we've been home he has been all over Jongup." Himchan said. I rolled my eyes. "I noticed. What should we do about it? I mean, Jongup is probably enjoying it." Zelo was turning back and smiling at Jongup. "Well I don't know. Cause we can't just gang up on him and tell him to stay away from the youngest." Himchan looked over at me. "You've got a point... I say we just try to intervene." I smiled when I saw Zelo's face brightened by the near fire. His adorableness was no joke, and I really wanted to be his reason to smile agiain. I knew I had said that before, but it was only the truth. Himchan on the other hand probably wanted to throw me into a river and steal Zelo away from me. I understand that, but it isn't going to happen.