Hyung...?

Hyungs and a Maknae

Yongguk’s POV:

Poor Zelo. He looked so miserable. As soon as we got home he ran to his and Youngjae’s room without saying anything to anyone. I felt bad. I knew I had messed up this time. I messed up with all of the guys. I decided to go talk to Zelo. I should atleast try to make things better with him. I knocked on his door. “Maknae, open up please.” Zelo opened the door crying. I sighed walking in. I didn’t like seeing my little one like this. It was heartbreaking. “What’s wrong with the brightest boy of the group?” I asked. I sat down on his bed. He stood up infront of me and looked down, refusing to make eye contact. “T-the hyungs….they don’t like me anymore.” He sniffled and I got a glimpse of his troubled eyes. “Zelo, of course they like you. They don’t just like you, they love you. We all do! How could we not? We are all just a little upset right now. Not because of anything you did, but what this hyung right here did.” I patted my chest insisting that I was the problem, not that innocent little boy. I could tell he didn’t believe me. “Yah! What could you have done today to make them not like you? I can’t recall anything. You were such a great sport today. Zelo, you tried you r best to learn and dance complicated moves that most of us haven’t even tried. You were also so energetic even when we had to do things over and over again!” Zelo’s stubborn look softened and he laughed a little at my animated tone. “See? You know I’m right.” I stood up and kissed his quivering lips. He froze. I pulled away smiling. “Thank you hyung…thank you.” He hugged me tightly and I smiled patting his back. He really was amazing today. I on the other hand, was the complete opposite.

I walked back downstairs leaving the maknae to himself. “You talk to him?” Daehyun questioned. I turned. “Ne. He was convinced that we all stopped liking him.” I answered feeling informative. “Why is that?” Youngjae had become curious. “Because of how no one would really socialize with him in the car. That boy is very sensitive.” I sighed. Jongup was most likely still mad with me. “I’ll go up there. Himchan, you wanna come?” Jongup asked. Himchan nodded.

 

Zelo’s POV:

Yonggukkie hyung was convincing but…I still felt like the hyungs didn’t like me. They all left when I was dancing and when they came back they were all grumpy! And then they wouldn’t say anything to me either! Were they talking about me? Saying mean things and saying how I annoy them? I hope not. That would make me sad. But Yongguk said they loved me, and I loved them right back. That’s all that really matters. I was about to check my phone when Jonuppie and Himchan showed up at the door. “Zelo, we need to talk.” Himchan said. I got nervous. Were they going to tell me what they said about me? Or that I’m gonna get kicked out?”Y-yes hyung.” I sat on my bed with my knees to my chest. “We love you.” Jongup said sitting to my right. I didn’t say anything. Himchan stood infront of me like I did to Yongguk. “We do. We know that we all stopped talking and we were quiet but it wasn’t your fault or because of you.” Himchan lifted up my chin. “He’s right. We ran into a little conflict with Yongguk.” Jongup messed with his hair. “What kind of conflict?” I asked. Himchan threw his head back and his lips. A little bit after, I was given the full story on what had happened earlier. They weren’t talking about me! Well yes they were but not in a bad way! I think…we actually….”B-because of me?” I questioned sadly. ‘No no Zelo look, it isn’t your fault. He didn’t know how to handle it all.” Jongup said. I pouted still feeling bad. “Exactly. I went back to talk to him later and this is what he told me. He said that he felt like such an odd person because of the feeling he has for you. The fact that he’s six years older kinda freaks him out and convinces him that he’s some e and that it’s not right for you. Its not your personality or you Zelo, because this guy loves you, a lot.” Himchan added. I stared up at him with wide eyes. “H-he really loves me!?” I started to get excited and jumpy again. “Ne Zelo!” This was great! Forget the age thing! He’ll be fine! “Is he going to date me!? Is he going to hold my hand and say I love you before he goes to bed?” Jongup and Himchan both had sad, dark faces. “Zelo- he- but- no buddy, th-that’s not going to happen.”

 

Yongguk’s POV:

I stood outside Zelo’s bedroom overhearing the full conversation. “W-wae? D-doesn’t he l-love me?” His voice was weary. It was a terrible voice to hear coming from my angel. “He does but-“ Zelo interrupted Jongup. “No he doesn’t! Yonggukkie doesn’t love me! If he really did he would be able to deal with out stupid age difference and love me like he really should! He doesn’t love me like he would love a girl! Aish! Why!? Why!?

 

Zelo’s POV:

“Zelo! Stop you know that he loves you! Calm down!” Himchan yelled. “No! I refuse to calm down now! Yongguk doesn’t accept than fine! Let him be how he wants! Himchan-ah! You know he doesn’t love me like I want him to! Now its your turn to accept it!” I screamed in Himchan’s face. “Yah! Choi Junhong Don’t talk to your hyung like that! I know your mother taught you much better than that!” Jongup said sternly. I looked into Jongup’s eyes. “…Uppie…I’m sorry..I just want him to love me…” I whispered collapsing. I couldn’t help but cry now. I mean maybe before I could have controlled it better, maybe, but now I wasn’t feeling like being a happy maknae. Jongup sat me up and put me in his lap. “Shhh….Shhhh…Zelo, please calm down. Don’t cry infront of your hyungs. Yonggukkie really does love you. He just doesn’t know how to show it.” Himchan kneeled down next to me. I turned to look at him, which didn’t really work because of my ears. His face started getting closer to mine until I felt his warm lips on mine. I knew I should pull away but didn’t want to. Himchan was comfort. Himchan pulled his lips away and put his forehead to my forehead. “Yongguk is not the only one with feelings for you.” He whispered. A tear rolled down my cheek as he left. I heard Yongguk’s and Himchan’s voices. “Did you just kiss him?” Yongguk said in a deep, serious voice. “Look Y-” I heard the sound of skin being smacked and a yelp from Himchan. “Yonggukkie hyung?”

 

My way of making the story interesting: Make the font colorful. I'm not sure how this chapter went considering I wrote this all in my notebook at 3 in the morning and started 2 other chapters as well! I could not sleep! Anyways, hope you enjoy! Im trying to make chapters longer. Bye bye! Saranghae!<3